Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I am back after a few years too. Last shows I wrote for were Ek Duje and Qubool Hai, unfortunately I took a break and never could finish those, the stories got locked by the time I came back. This was back in 2017. 

Marybarton thumbnail

Chapter 2: 

Rishab's heart was still at his throat. Damn it! She knows! How else would you explain her out of character behavior just now? His prim and proper wife may have liked a little verbal sparring now and then, but she never touched him intentionally like that. Rishab's head was still spinning, where did she learn all that? She may have been in love before with Mr. Basu but that looked more like first love with all it's glitter and innocence. 

He was such an idiot! Why did he have to go and behave like that with her, egging her on? He knew what he had to do, keep his distance. Make the right decision, the hard decision, if need be and soon. He instinctively reached for another cigar and stopped short. Now, I can't do that either! 

Prerna hid in the closet. What came over her to act like that with Mr. Bajaj!? He really did bring out the worst in her. The most inappropriate behavior just to prove the point that she was not intimidated by his presence. Oh god, what will he think of me?

She called her best friend for a heart to heart. 

Khushi: Why are you whispering?

Prerna: Cause I am in the closet. 

Khushi: You are hiding in the closet?

Prerna: I am not hiding! I just don't want to run into him right now. I behaved in such a mortifying way. I can't show my face to him.

Khushi: You are hiding! I knew it!

Prerna: Khushi, you are supposed to help me! Not make me feel worse!

Khushi laughed: I don't know what you are feeling bad about. You are married to him. It's hardly inappropriate behavior with your husband. 

Prerna, agonized: Yes, but I promised not to...(she trailed off, she couldn't tell her friend all that out of context). 

Khushi: First you didn't invite me and Arnavji to your wedding. Now you are married and you don't know how to be married. You think flirting with your husband is some great sin. I thought you were always into Anurag...chalo koi nahi. When I come back from Delhi, I want to hear all about how this happened. And there is nothing wrong with touching your husband's face, Prerna. Get out of the closet and have a jilebi, you will feel better. Sorry, sorry, I have to go, Arnavji needs his meds, love you!

She hung up. 

Rishab found his wife feverishly eating jilebi in the kitchen around bedtime. When he came by, she looked up in horror. Her mouth full of sweets and went red. He looked away quickly and opened the fridge to look in.  

Prerna, there he was again, looking amused by her like always. It's like she was a joke. He had that expression since day one, like a cat who go the cream. He had that look when he got her to agree to the wedding. When he won his deal. He was up to no good, she knew it. 

Prerna: What are you up to?

Rishab: Nothing. Just...water. 

Prerna: I can tell you are up to something. 

Rishab didn't dare look at her, he would give himself away if he did: I am not. 

Prerna: Did you win a deal or something?

Rishab grimly, and still not looking at her: No, I definitely lost. 

He walked out of the kitchen without another word making her more upset. What was that about? This jalebi was NOT making her feel better, Khushi and her suggestions. She put the sweetmeat back on the plate with a thud. 

Prerna called after him: Are you smoking again?

He didn't look around: No. 

At night, after each shuffled into their own couch and bed...

Prerna said in the dark: It's not going to be the same without Kukki here. 

Rishab: Definitely won't.

Prerna: I was thinking I could go over to my mom's tomorrow. Try to make amends. 

Rishab: Why don't you see if she will come over for dinner? Maasi and Taavi are away also, it might make it easier given their tensions. Maybe I could make amends. 

Prerna, in the dark: You would do that? 

Rishab: What? 

Prerna: Have dinner with my mom? 

Rishab: Yes, if she agreed, of course. I am guessing I will not be welcome there, so if you can bring her over, I could try.

Prerna smiled to herself, very pleased. He would make an effort with her mother, really? 

Rishab heaved a long sigh: Besides, I need to talk with her in private. 

Prerna, concerned she snapped: Why? Meri shikayat karni hai!?

Rishab smiled in the dark: Hardly. Good night, Prerna. 

She seethed in the dark. What was that supposed to mean?

Please leave your comments about what you think he might discuss with Prerna's mom. 

Chapter 3

Edited by Marybarton - 3 years ago
MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lala lala lala lo lo lo this part is amazing 😉 I want more more 😛😛❤️❤️ 🤗🤗🤗

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update 👏

It was hilarious 😆

Waiting for next

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read both parts and both are wonderful.

First of all chap 1 that cigar, age knowing, and then the touch  was too good.❤️

Chap 2 was the best of course it was hilarious, khush and arnav another of my fav 

Loving it

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wowwwww❤️❤️ love your writing!!

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh Lord Prena hiding in the closet calling Khushi that just wicked so cute ,Perna avoiding him because she flirted loved awesome update.

Edited by dumas - 4 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

My guess’s are I think Mr B will tell  Veena that he commends the upbringing she’s given prerna  but he’ll ask her to talk to prerna and get her to drop the “Mr Bajaj” which prerna won’t do. Or he wants to complain about the cigar restrictions. 

Or neither and its dinner , enjoyed the part where Prerna realises what she’s done.

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Read it in a go and it’s beautiful. 

Loved the first chapter, it’s needed in the show, age specially. 

Also, please let Rishabh not think of leaving her. Tht would suck. I liked the little battle of ego 😉

Marybarton thumbnail

How do you think Mum will react?