Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Hey Mary, hope you are fine and all is well at your end. Binged read this story so many times. 

I absolutely love this story I hope you write something new and bless us with that because now there's nothing but stories left for us πŸ˜” 

Yea the replacement has happened main because Karan wasn't comfortable shooting during Covid times and didn't want anyone to fall sick because of him (he had expressed this in KVB's live) and also because of the story arc that refused to change. Fees wasn't an issue like said because Ekta is paying the same infact more to KP, and moreover that was never cited by any reliable source / sites. 

It's sad but I totally understand and agree with KSG taking a stand and refusing to shoot and I also understand why people are sad and bitter. πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί 

Please do pm me whenever you write something new. Will be awaiting😊 take care of yourself and your family dear β€οΈπŸ™Œ

I get him not wanting to shoot but Ekta could have waited for his character and written something better for a change. I will finish my unfinished story...

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Marybarton

I get him not wanting to shoot but Ekta could have waited for his character and written something better for a change. I will finish my unfinished story...

she didn't remake the show for a better story at the first place! πŸ˜…

Thank you so much Mary. I am waiting for it πŸ€—

BWBBS thumbnail

Totally in love with your version of the story it certainly lifts my mood when the real show sometimes spoils it... Love the work and their bantering session here it is so cute and refreshing to imagine them like that πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BWBBS

Totally in love with your version of the story it certainly lifts my mood when the real show sometimes spoils it... Love the work and their bantering session here it is so cute and refreshing to imagine them like that πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Glad to see people still reading it. Thank you, I will finish another story soon that I have been writing forever basically. Stay tuned.

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

awesome ❀️this is one of my favorite stories