Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So , here someone taking serious matters in consideration, his age and smoking habit..

Loved it thoroughly! ♥

Continue soon...

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update

Loved PreRish's moment

Waiting for next

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Superb update....I like this bold and sassy Prerna....and the way they both are taking steps and reaching out to each other...their banter about that cigar and then the flirting about his age was ....looking forward to more of their encounters....

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Absolutely amazing 😉 wooowwwwwwwwwww please update next part ❤️😛 ❤️🤗🤗🤗

Waiting 

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I really like this story first one I’ve read in this forum. Touched on some very fragile matters. I really like the dialogue between Mr B and Prerna. And I thought he was 50 too lol. The i respect you and so I won’t use your name is really sweet from Prerna. I get the feeling she’ll avoid it as much as possible as she’s obviously given it a lot of meaning. 

Traditionally speaking in the soap world of Kzk and also in some ways the way a wife behaves around her husband is always noticed a little more and given quiet a lot of weight in the eyes of others.

Age does matter to Prerna i feel amongst other  things which makes Prerna uncomfortable in addressing him with his name. Too afraid to come across disrespectful maybe let’s see .. 

As for Mr B he’s flirting !! And she’s flirting Back

will keep an eye out for the next 

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

That was an awesome update...The equation between Rishabh and Prerna is absolutely sizzling...Great work..Keep it up!!

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Continue its good to see you back have missed the Ipkknd i love your works cant wait to see your Mr Bajaj .

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dumas

Continue its good to see you back have missed the Ipkknd i love your works cant wait to see your Mr Bajaj .

Hello, old friend 🤗

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jagrutid

I really like this story first one I’ve read in this forum. Touched on some very fragile matters. I really like the dialogue between Mr B and Prerna. And I thought he was 50 too lol. The i respect you and so I won’t use your name is really sweet from Prerna. I get the feeling she’ll avoid it as much as possible as she’s obviously given it a lot of meaning. 

Traditionally speaking in the soap world of Kzk and also in some ways the way a wife behaves around her husband is always noticed a little more and given quiet a lot of weight in the eyes of others.

Age does matter to Prerna i feel amongst other  things which makes Prerna uncomfortable in addressing him with his name. Too afraid to come across disrespectful maybe let’s see .. 

As for Mr B he’s flirting !! And she’s flirting Back

will keep an eye out for the next 

It's always great to see a thoughtful comment - esp. when it picks up on nuances. Thank you so much, happy to have readers like you who share their thoughts!

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Hello, old friend 🤗

Been a while after I got hurt therapy took a while ,when came back everyone was gone and who was there was on blogs and when they go on blogs it another story .I do miss your amazing updates and your sassy character's .I came back because of Bajaj.