Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

awesome 

doesnt that idiot has anything to do with her time that bothering others, so annoying 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much Di for heeding to my request and please do not bother about my favour, it’s a small gesture indeed 🤗 ... I love this story to the moon... Coming to the update, IshRa’s hug was so organic, neither a pretence nor a compulsion... It was a natural reaction of two souls who are craving for love...

“Absence  makes your heart grow fonder “, this is truly demonstrated in Raman’s Mumbai trip...The desperation and desolation engulfing IshRa is evident... A new found feeling is wafting in the air, engulfing their senses 💗💗...

One more thing I am so fond of is Ishita’s possessiveness over Ruhi and Raman... She doesn’t hesitate to claim Raman as hers in front of Shagun, a confidence  that was absent in YHM’s Ishita... Also, that lunch conversation was totally filmy 😘... 

Ishita retorting to Shagun in the SPA is a typical recreation from the original YHM, that makes the conclusion so fitting and nostalgic... Ishita is proud of herself, being Mrs. Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla and that pride echoed in her retort 👏👏

But Shagun would be doing something... Awaiting a quick update 🥺🥺🥺

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di..

Raman was happy seeing Ishita's care and concern for him..

Shagun was behind Ishita to separate her from RaRu..

Plz update soon..

Thank you....

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely update

Loved it

Ishu send maid for Raman

Ishu challenge shagun

Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Teaser

Ishita was calling Raman again and again ,and finally someone picked the call.

Ishita-finally aapne phone uthaya,Kahan hai aap ,raman.i have a surprise for u,she was saying when she heard,surprise toh mere paas bhi hai tumhare liye.

Ishita got confused for a second and then said-shagun tum??

Shagun-wow,kitni achche se meri awaaz pehchanti ho tum .

Ishita-what u r doing with Raman,unka phone tumhare paas kyun hai,aur Raman Kahan hai??she asked in a worried tone.

Shagun-maza aa raha hai tumhe aise pareshan dekh Kar.maine kaha tha naa ,Raman aur ruhi mere hai aur main jab chahun unhe tumse chin sakti hoon.she smirked.

Ishita-just shut up and tell me where is raman.aur agar tumne koi ghatiya khel khela hoga,then trust me ,I will kill u ,shagun.she said in anger.

Shagun-maine kuch nahi Kiya,Raman khud aaya hai,mere Ghar, mere bedroom mein hai,nashe mein dhutt,begging me,she was saying when Ishita said-kitni ghatiya ho tum ,shagun.u r married ,Kya kar rahi ho tum Raman ke saath.

Shagun-main nahi kar rahi,he is doing .come and see,agar himmat hai toh .she said and hung up the call smirking.

That's all .

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Please don't make ishra separate in misunderstanding and don't make shagun win

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shocking teaser di😲

Cont soon

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too