कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ LIVE Updates/Episode Discussions 06 Sep 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

No name calling   KZK2 : IMP regarding Name Calling and Mythological names

No Discussing S1 here ..there is a spl thread meant only for that .. KZK Season 1 Discussions / Spoilers HERE ONLY

At all times   KZK 2 Forum Rules & Regulations and India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules will be in effect.

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

DT Note :

Wonderful  *slow claps*

so EDTs are technical safe havens for battlefields , where both groups are involved in 
-name calling / bashing characters
-moral policing each other
-name calling each other and respective fandoms over differing opinions
-ganging up and showing one-upmanship and taking over EDTs 
-provoking comments, sly remarks to incite fandoms and when attacked play victims
- you name it you have it.. all breaches under one roof 

and the irony  is that no one bothers to report these comments,  everyone wants to fight and have their share of fun and when the line crosses , they play victim and expect Mods to be antaryaamis and realize what's going on in each topic and act and when acted ..comes the mighty biased mods of the forum   naare *slow claps * 

From now on, any of the violations here or anywhere in the forum amounting to targeting/mocking/inciting/name calling/ moral policing members/fans/fandoms will see a direct WL with no further explanations . name calling of character or abusing characters are deemed inciting fandoms. 

Members involved in violations in this topic will be dealt with severity 

EDIT :

EDT is for discussing the episode wrt to the characters,  discussing or mocking actors are not relevant  here unless you want to incite other fandoms  , also TRPs should be discussed in TRP thread and please don't turn EDT to another battlefield by bringing in TRPs . 

Topic Closed 

Thanks,

KZK 2 DT 

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

DT Note : 

You all might have enough time at your dispense to fight over the same thing day in and day out, but there is no point in me reiterating the same things again and again, the note is here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151159348?tid=5111852 for reference and to add new point 

- highly offensive animal references to characters with an intent to incite fandoms must be STRICTLY  refrained...  

there are many topics in the forum for dangal , please go ahead ! 

Closed !

Thanks,

KZK-2 DT 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

bass cant wait

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday 🎉 Nailah 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

my BajRag...

guys do u realise in yesterday epi...bajaj instead of calling Mrs Bajaj,he called prerna with her name during the cupboard scene...

furthermore slight change in prerna,lady u married Mr Bajaj for a deal made with him why care abt him...yes gratitude for ur mom is fine and you have thank him...but than keeping his belongings and business documents safely and finding his belongings for him and knowing exactly where its place when the man himself can't find it now wiping his sherwani due to water spill...these are done in her real marriage when husband-wife is forming their relationship in their marriage...what has happened to prerna😂

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

finally EK tone down ksg salt n pepper look...i am glad for the small mercies...that look suit RR but not ksg...i like him in his tone down version look,i wish he grow stubble that might make him look hot or even a french beard or goatee look hot and gives bajaj look a swag...clean shaven look gives plain vibe to a such a dynamc character

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta. The wheels on this show are spinning in place.

Baj’s marriage has gone from Kuki ke liye to Tere(Prerna) liye. One way of letting her know he’s turned on by his biwi is to switch from Mrs Baj to Prerna, getting familiar by the day.

But will familiarity breed contempt eventually before he attempts to reel her in with his one liners.

How come Baj is a shark in business but helpless in finding a few belongings at home?

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Like always, our creatives have kept all options open. No clear indication on whether Bajaj hit Anu intentionally or was it an accident. 

Another hospital scene and just another day in kzk 😏

I hope for a positive outcome from this accident like Anu being in coma(which means no Parth in this showsmiley41) or at least a memory loss🙏 Please let it not be another filler track. I am sick of his soulmate jhaap

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago

Pehli Pehli baar baliye.....

Dil gaya haar baliye.... 

Rabba mainu Pyaarrr ho gayaaa ... hayeeee🤣