The Final Chapter - A Warrior High (FF) Season 4 Episode 8 [Posted]

Imiya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The Final Chapter, as the name suggests is the final season of the Warrior High Fan Fiction and also the sequel to "Incomplete - Warrior High Season 2" and "Impossible - Warrior High Season 3" (Both available in Wattpad)

The story revolves around the lives of a group of friends on their last semester in Warrior High. This season will be in the format of a flash back narrated by one of the characters.

There will be no such concept of a lead couple but major importance will be given to

Sid - Siyali

This season focuses more on the Friendship aspect rather than love.

Music will be used wherever necessary to give a dramatic effect and emotional impact. It is advisable to listen to the music and imagine what is written for better feel of the situation.

It is assumed that there are other students of Class 11 and Class 12 in other houses.

Rohan (mentioned in S01 E68 as Head Boy of Nehru House) is assumed to be in same class as that of the other characters, i.e., Class 12

This season will be shorter than the other seasons in terms of episodes but will be longer in terms of content. And also unlike the other seasons where Episodes were updated on a daily basis, this particular season will be erratic.

Disclaimer: This is purely a fan fiction and out of the imagination of the author.

If you like what you read, Please like, comment and share. And please ignore the typos.

Happy reading!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imiya07 thumbnail

The Final Chapter - A Warrior High Fan Fiction 
[Written Series Episode 301]

Prologue: Grass is Greener on the other side

On a blank word document, the sound of the words being typed in the keyboard is heard loud as the the words "Scene 1" get typed. CLICK! The Enter button gets hit. As the text cursor blinked, the two eyes looking at them blinked along side in rythm.

The boy who sat in front of his laptop with hands on his head and a blank expression on his face turned back to the sound of someone falling on the sofa behind him with a loud sigh.

Yakshit laid on the Sofa with open arms and legs, one hanging down and the other one of the crest rail. "Tujhe Kya hua?" Utkarsh laughed looking at his exhausted postured and asked "Tough Day?"

"Don't even get me started, Bro" Yakshit complained as he continued staring at the ceiling with a dead look on his face. "Aur aap? Mila koi idea?"

"Idea, Pizza nahi hai ki order karo aur 30 minutes mein delivery. Process karna padta hai bro" Utkarsh told in a frustrating and a funny tone. 

"Abhi abhi ghar aaya hoon, phir sey client place jaaney ke liye bolrahe hai yaar" Yakshit lamented in a similar tone looking at his phone.

Both the boys sighed thinking about their problems. Yakshit shakes his body and acting like a crying baby for a few seconds, gets up to leave. "Being an adult s***s! I wish main bachcha hi rehta. School was heaven. Aur yeh..." He looks at his phone where in message notifications kept popping up urging him to come as soon as possible. "COMINGGGGGG!!" He screamed at his phone seeing which Utkarsh smiled.

"Bye Bye" Utkarsh waved his hand with a teasing smile to which Yakshit responded with the most tired and frustrated single movement in his left hand, bye and left.

Utkarsh turned with a smile, coming forward with his rolling chair and facing the camera speaks,,

First stage of Adulthood! Jahan har problem ke discussion mein koi na koi yeh zaroor kehta hai,

"I wish I never grew up"
"Ghash hum school mein rehtey" 
"School days kitna acha tha, yaaar" 
"I wish we just stayed as kids"

Hai na?

Aaj kal jab school aur bachpan ke baarey mein sochtey, toh sirf 2 hi cheez yaad aati hai. Dosti aur Masti. Those were the best days of our lives. Life was so much easier and best part, No worries. Right?

Utkarsh speaks with a smile and now the expression on his face changes to a slightly serious one and in a funny tone, questions

Ek minute pause lo aur Flash back mein jaa'o. Dyaan see socho aur sach batha'o. Jab school mein tey tab kya sochtey?

Utkarsh places his hand on his chin and with a thinking expression, goes into Flashback.

{Screen turns black and white and rewinds back to his school life}

In the orphanage, Niti was sitting next to Siyali and Utkarsh who were seen washing vessels. "Siyali, tu humari itna chinta mat kar. Kuch bhi karkey, Badey honey let baad laakhon kamayengey aur aisey booka toh kabhi nahi rehengey." Niti said as she tried to assure Siyali who stared at the two of them building sandcastles in the air "Aur harr din pizza burger kaa'enge" a hungry Utkarsh responded as he scrubbed the vessels. "Woh ab bhi hosakta hai. Warrior High mein" Siyali said as she tried to convince Utkarsh to take up the Scholarship exams.

Somewhere far away from the orphanage, Sid and Charlie were seen sitting in the canteen in college and admiring a group of college students (mostly girls). "Kya life hai, bro!" Charlie stated seeing them to which Sid replied "Just a few more years, Charlie. Jab hum college mein honegey, we'll be more awesome. I'll be the Hottest, Richest and the most Handsome guy on Campus. Aur tu mere best friend, We'll rule the college, maan."

In the school washroom, Vibha ma'am and Parth talk about their dream house, "Aur wahan ek pet dog bhi hoga" Parth said to which Vibha ma'am responded "Pet Dog? Par mujhe toh cats pasad hai"
"Toh teek hai ek cat bhi raklengey" Parth calmly assured Vibha ma'am as she excitedly dreamt about her future.

In school, Megha standing along with few of her seniors (the gang) stated in an arrogant and funny manner "You see these legs. They're never stepping into this campus after I graduate. I can't wait to get rid of this school" while the others had a funny frown on their faces.

{Flash back pauses}

All we wanted to do was grow up and all we did was dream about the future, Utkarsh said with a smile

{Flash back continues}

Sitting on her bed in the dorm, along with a few books scarttered around her, tired from studying, Krissan looked to her right and spotted her reflection on the mirror. In the mirror she saw herself with messed up hair, no make up and a pimple on her chin, seeing which a shocked Krissan screamed at the top of her lungs "I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!!!" leading to the entire school shaking due to her voice.

{Flash back pauses}

As shiver runs down his spine, Utkarsh comes back to the present and with a feared voice,

The last one was bit scary nah?

He looks at the camera and clarifies himself,

Main Krissan ke baath nahi kar raha hoon. Padaai ki baath kar raha hoon. 12th standard Boards ki preparation. Agar aap un toppers mein sey ho, toh shayad tumharey liye aasan hoga. Shayad. (Shurgs his shoulder) Par mere jaise average bachoon ke liye, Dimaag karab karkey raka tha.

12th standard ki baath karoon toh...., 3 saal ho gaye yaar bohat kuch yaad nahi hai. Par ek baath hai jo clean and clear mein yaad hai. Woh baath jo harr 12th ke baachey suney hongey.

He directs us to listen to what the matter is

{Flash Back continues}

"Once you're in college, you can chill all you want. You don't have to study or work hard. So Just this one year. Study hard now and then set for life" the teacher stood in front of the class and spoke to the students.

{Flash back pauses}

Utkarsh turns back to look at his almost blank word document for college project and sarcastically comments Ya right

Yeh ek excuse use kar karkey, inn logon ney kya kuch nahi kiya?

{Flash back continues}

Aditya sir ends the announcement "And 12th graders, you can't participate in the the culturals" to which the students shouted back in denial "SIR!!"

Rishab sir standing in the front of the class has another announcement, "I don't need to tell you the reason, Movie night is cancelled for you guys" to which the students respond in shock, in a higher volume than before "SIRRR!!!!!!"

As the students get up to leave the class, Fahad sir enters the class and "Kahan jaa rahe ho sab? Maths ke portions ab tak katham nahi hua hai. I'm taking your PT period"
"SIRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The students screamed at the top of their voices in pain as their last bit of happiness was being stolen away from them

{Flash back pauses}

Tsk tsk tsk, Utkarsh pities his past self. Ek 12th grade student ki life mein buss 3 hi cheezein hota hai, Class. Padaai. Exams. Aur saath aur saath bohat saari stress, pressure, axiety aur nervousness.

Well! Not really! Utkarsh smiles

Now, if you think about it, tumhe exams aur paadai related kuch yaad nahi aata hai. Yaad aata hai toh woh small memories.... Which played a big role in getting you through those stressful times.

{Flash back continues}

Jab apney dost ke liye, classes bunk karkey protest ke naam se masti kartey;
                  The gang laughed as they had fun sitting with Angela throughout her protest for changes in the school.

Jab tumhari dost kehti "Main tumhe cover karloongi. You rest" aur tum class mein chen ki needh sotey;
                  Vidurshi turns back to Utkarsh and gestures him to sleep as she adjusts her seating in such a way that he isn't seen by the teacher.

Those few days when your biggest mission was to get your friends together after their fight. Aur uskey liye ajeeb o gareeb harkatey karey;
                 Utkarsh, Angela and Vidurshi switch on the light after they kidnapped their friends and locked them up in the music room to patch them up.

That one friend, Jo saal barr naa samaj aaye sum ko bhi sika deyta. (laughing) Woh friend.. jismey tumhe rab dikta hai;
              As Vidyut teaches on the board, Utkarsh finally gets the answer right and looks at Vidyut who looked like an angel with light glowing behind him giving him blessings.

Those moments were little gestures were all the romance needed;
               In the library, Siyali passes her summary notes to Sid and gestures him to study from that. A happy Sid responds with a flying kiss which makes Siyali hid behind her book in embarrassed and still smile while the rest of the class in the library gave wierd stares.

Those group studies, Jahan studying Kum aur gossiping zyaada hota tha, aur tumhara woh ek padaku 

Friend sabko track pe ley aata. Saath mein padna, saath mein kahana, Saath mein sona. Wasn't so bad after all;
               The gang sitting around in a circle with books wide open but laughing about something when Parth bangs a heavy book on the floor and stares at everyone Makin them all go back to study. As they studied, the friends passed around snacks, discussed their doubts and sometimes slept in the classroom near their books.

And the best memory. (Feeling emotional) Friends jo tumhari khushi par hasey, duk par roye aur jab girey, utaney ke liye haath dey, kadaney rehna seekey aur humesha saath kadey rahe.
               The gang feeling bad seeing Sid and Utkarsh fight in the canteen. Utkarsh and Vidurshi extending their hands to Angela who sat in the corner looking sad along with all their friends standing behind the two of them. Angela takes their hand and gets up from the corner and smiles after which the entire gang cheers up.

{Flash back ends}

Hasna, Rona, Jagadna, Manana, Pyaar, Dosti aur saath mein thoda sa padaai... Aisa tha hamari aakri semester, The Final Chapter..... Of our story in Warrior High.

Utkarsh rolls his eyes right to left and left to right. He smiles with an enlighten expression on his face and rolls his chair backwards to reach out to his study table where his laptop was.

{Screen blurs}

The Final Chapter - A Warrior High Season 4 Fan Fiction
Coming soon.......

Signing off until End of November

Imiya :)

Edited by Imiya07 - 4 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ooh yes you are back!

Imiya07 thumbnail

Not exactly *closes face* 

Just updating the prolongue before taking an exam break.

But can you read the entire thing? I can only see till "Utkarsh goes into Flashback" the rest is not seen even after trying to edit a few times. Is it bcoz I'm using phone or some new word restriction? *Thinks*

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Imiya07

Not exactly *closes face* 

Just updating the prolongue before taking an exam break.

But can you read the entire thing? I can only see till "Utkarsh goes into Flashback" the rest is not seen even after trying to edit a few times. Is it bcoz I'm using phone or some new word restriction? *Thinks*

Yep, I can read the whole thing, it ends with uttu writing his script reminiscing school life right?

All the best for exam, rock it and come back soon!

Imiya07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Yep, I can read the whole thing, it ends with uttu writing his script reminiscing school life right?

All the best for exam, rock it and come back soon!

Yes! :)

Ends with Utkarsh getting an idea for his project (script) 

Thank you for your wish. :)

sidyali_123 thumbnail

CANT WAIT FOR IT!! 😁😁😁 I'm soooo ecstatic!!! Missed it alll! I'm soo proud of you for not giving up on WARRIOR HIGHH! Now I can finally say....warrior high was complete thanks to our one and only Aisha dii 😁β™₯β™₯ an absolute LEGEND 

Imiya07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidyali_123

CANT WAIT FOR IT!! 😁😁😁 I'm soooo ecstatic!!! Missed it alll! I'm soo proud of you for not giving up on WARRIOR HIGHH! Now I can finally say....warrior high was complete thanks to our one and only Aisha dii 😁β™₯β™₯ an absolute LEGEND 

Aww! Thank you so much!

Will come up with a good satisfying season and ending :)

BepannahPyaar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I've started following it on wattpad for a while now as I've stopped using IF, but I was curious to know if you also are posting it here. Glad to know that you're continuing the tradition. πŸ˜Š

Imiya07 thumbnail

Yes I'm posting here too.

After all IF gave me my first big platform. Can't just leave it ;)