Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Things i want from this Track 

1) Mu is cleared ! I'm grateful they didn't drag it but now i want it wrapped up pronto 

2) Piansh work together as parents sharing joint custody of the kids. Riad should meet often.

3) I don't want Piansh to reunite i want Ansh to grovel and Piya's nok jhok with him continues.  They can take their sweet time with this relationship.

That was my wish what about u guys ? 

Agree 100% with each and every point...

I want the mu to be cleared asap but I don't want Piansh reunion right now.

I want Ansh to realise everything and then he should ask for forgiveness. Only then will I be happy. And of course, I am liking this nok-jhonk right now...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hearing Rathods from you instead of Gathods after such a long time feels nice.

To be honest except for the Vedansh dynamics which is too melodramatic i like rest of them.

They used feel like a complete family with the cousins. Now the rest just feel that they are there to give reactionary shots. I specially enjoyed their tik tok musicals.

Well i don't know if bch will be exposed or Bh will come in time but one thing's certain Mu is going to be cleared off.

Well, even I am feeling good by using Rathods instead if Gathods or stupid Rathods after a looonnggg time.

You are not the only one. Even I don't like VedAnsh dynamics too much. They are overly melodramatic.

Exactly... They used to feel like a family with the cousins. But, in the later episodes, the cousins barely got a single dialogue...

Even I don't know about Bh or Bch, but something will definitely happen on Sunday in the ME...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Things i want from this Track 

1) Mu is cleared ! I'm grateful they didn't drag it but now i want it wrapped up pronto 

2) Piansh work together as parents sharing joint custody of the kids. Riad should meet often.

3) I don't want Piansh to reunite i want Ansh to grovel and Piya's nok jhok with him continues.  They can take their sweet time with this relationship.

That was my wish what about u guys ? 

All of it actually. ðŸ˜† 

I want a proper redemption track for both PiyAnsh. Personally I blame Ansh more but Piya too has her share of faults. So I want them both to work together and genuinely realize what went wrong & where were they wrong.

I want a scene where Piya will pamper Adi and Pari would complain; same with Pari and Ansh. ðŸĪŠ

Bhas to scare the crap out of Mo with her smartness. ðŸ˜ˆ

Piya-Bhas face off at the end. I love both the actresses. 😘 Watching them sharing the screen would be a dream come true. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, so I was just switching through channels and there on star plus was an add that there is going to be a ME of Nazar on Sunday at 9:30pm...ðŸĪ”

Yay!!! 

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Agree 100% with each and every point...

I want the mu to be cleared asap but I don't want Piansh reunion right now.

I want Ansh to realise everything and then he should ask for forgiveness. Only then will I be happy. And of course, I am liking this nok-jhonk right now...

As parents both are equally to blame. 

But as far as husband wife relations i hold Ansh responsible.

Dil ko thandak tabhi milega when he grovels in front of Piya.

What was that rain sequence about....

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

As parents both are equally to blame. 

But as far as husband wife relations i hold Ansh responsible.

Dil ko thandak tabhi milega when he grovels in front of Piya.

What was that rain sequence about....

Well, yes as parents both are to be blamed. Both have to realise their mistakes. 

But, yes I hold Ansh way more responsible for all this than Pia. I personally want him to literally beg her to return.

Yes, Dil ko thandak tabhi milegi jab Ansh will literally curse himself and grovel in front of Pia. But, I don't trust the makers. Pata nahi in logon ke dimag main kya chalta hai...

Which rain sequence? That Pia in blue saree one?

I was not watching back then but I guess it was when Pia had called Ansh to tell him about her pregnancy and the powers belonging to the unborn child...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_BEvAh-Ub/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On screen na sahi, kamse Kam off screen teeno ko saath dekh ke accha laga. ðŸ˜Š

Since Sana is also there, looks like Bhas's role isn't over in the jungle track yet & we might see their face off on Sunday. ðŸĨģ 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_BEvAh-Ub/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On screen na sahi, kamse Kam off screen teeno ko saath dekh ke accha laga. ðŸ˜Š

Since Sana is also there, looks like Bhas's role isn't over in the jungle track yet & we might see their face off on Sunday. ðŸĨģ 

Well, I don't think ki Bhasmu's role will end so soon. If they can keep a useless character like PL for so long, then Bhasmu is way better than PL.

Plus, I don't want her character to end so soon. I am actually loving a scared Mo in front of Bhasmu...

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

All of it actually. ðŸ˜† 

I want a proper redemption track for both PiyAnsh. Personally I blame Ansh more but Piya too has her share of faults. So I want them both to work together and genuinely realize what went wrong & where were they wrong.

I want a scene where Piya will pamper Adi and Pari would complain; same with Pari and Ansh. ðŸĪŠ

Bhas to scare the crap out of Mo with her smartness. ðŸ˜ˆ

Piya-Bhas face off at the end. I love both the actresses. 😘 Watching them sharing the screen would be a dream come true. 

I was just saying the same thing to Nikki that as parents both are equally to blame. But as far as husband wife relations are concerned i hold Ansh responsible. 

I too would like to see this scene a reality 

And Piyadi bonding.

ME - That would be cool if they show a face off between Piya & Bhas. She may have to do it as a Rivavanshi since she doesn't have her powers.

Wait a sec if there is a ME on Sunday then who's covering that  ? 

Or do we leave that out. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I was just saying the same thing to Nikki that as parents both are equally to blame. But as far as husband wife relations are concerned i hold Ansh responsible. 

I too would like to see this scene a reality 

And Piyadi bonding.

ME - That would be cool if they show a face off between Piya & Bhas. She may have to do it as a Rivavanshi since she doesn't have her powers.

Wait a sec if there is a ME on Sunday then who's covering that  ? 

Or do we leave that out. 

On Sunday I have class. So I will be late. Like it might be 6 or 7 pm. Can you update earlier or should I update?