Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, my prediction came true again!!! Kya baat hai! I am improving...

So, Mo can't control Bch now. Good. Does this mean that some kaand is going to happen with Bch also? Mo can't order her to do anything. Chaitali feels that something is wrong with Ur... So, does this mean that Bch will be exposed???

Ved... What happened to you lady??? Itni akal kisne gift main de di aapko? 

Anyways, Ved said that she is not stupid to trust Mo like Ansh? Achanak see Brahma Gyan prapt ho gaya kya aapko? And Ved is gloating right now as she has temporarily trapped Mo!!!

This is not my Ved! Bring back my original Ved!

And Pia left Patal Ketki signs so that Ansh can follow them? Madam has brought PK with her to the camp? Why?

Bhasmu attacked Adi and Pia came to help him! Well, as I predicted. Now, Pari please show your powers so that Ansh realises the truth...

Precap:

Finally a Piadi scene. I have been waiting for this scene since a long time... Finally a confrontation between Adi and Pia. Adi questioning Pia as to why she left him. Well, finally Pia will have to answer Adi.

Now, all I want is an exact same scene with Ansh...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Ved I'm so glad you left behind the days you said  Mo when will you sudhro ?

Rathores even deduced there might be a second person helping her 

This was what i wanted all along. Finally things are shaping up.

Welcome back Nazar.  Thank u for leaving daily soap land & coming to your normal tracks πŸ€—

Well, actually a warm welcome to Nazar first of all. Finally it has left the daily soap land.

Ved... Right now I am glad that she has left her old "Mo ko sudharo" mission behind. Looks like she has realized that it is a mission impossible for her. Let's see kab tak ye updated version dekhne ko milta hai Ved ka!

Gathods... No Rathods this time... They deduced that someone else might be in league with Mo. Good... Might be that they see Bch and realise the truth?

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All thanks to Bh In her honour 

https://youtu.be/xIXtUiFPCcM

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

ab ayega maza

pls pari show your powers tommorow then ansh will know the truth hopefully by Friday.

My prediction came true bh harmed the kids & Piaansh will come  close.

Nikki tere muh main ghee shakkar 

Well, right now, Pari seems to be the only one who can save Pia and Adi. So, please Pari, whip out your choti. Even if Ansh doesn't realize the truth, I don't care. You have to save your mom and brother.

Piansh coming close... I don't care. Jo hona hai ho. Right now, I am more interested in RiAd and BhasMo.

Well, thanks for the ghee-shakkar though... πŸ€—

Well, I think that I should start predictions on a regular basis!πŸ˜†

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Alisha, I love the sibling bond. What I dislike is that they are showing Pari too smart and too confident and always taunting Adi. I know she is being playful but I am not liking it. I want my old, innocent Pari back.

Nikki, it's high time Ansh knew about Pari being his daughter. But I don't think we'll get a PaAdi type of scene for AnshRi.

To be honest, Adi has every right to roast Piya as Pari has every reason to roast Ansh. But both the kids are too small to do that. Unless they were a bit older, they could never realize the gravity of the matter. So somewhere we knew that Adi would ask Piya rather innocently that what was his fault that Piya abandoned him? 😭

But indirectly, Ansh always presented a scenario where Piya left them. Piya never did that. Pari has rather a good, clean image of her father and brother. So she just knows they had a fight and separated. So I don't think she'll ever really question Ansh why did he leave her unless there is a confrontation between PiyAnsh and RiAd hears it.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Agreed. They are showing Pari too smart. I am not liking this. I want my old innocent Pari back.

Yes, it's high time that Ansh knew about his daughter. I know going by the current scenario, we can't get an AnshRi scene like PiaDi one.

I have been waiting for this Adi-Pia scene since long. Adi finally got a chance to ask his mom the reason for leaving him.

Yes, Ansh has always presented this scenario that Pia left Adi... And I am really thankful that Adi doesn't hate Pia for this. Else it is bound to leave a big impact on a child's mind if he gets to know that his mother left him.

Pari has a good image of Ansh, courtesy Pia. And I want RiAd to hear Piansh confrontation, that is if we ever get one, and then question Ansh.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Agreed. They are showing Pari too smart. I am not liking this. I want my old innocent Pari back.

Yes, it's high time that Ansh knew about his daughter. I know going by the current scenario, we can't get an AnshRi scene like PiaDi one.

I have been waiting for this Adi-Pia scene since long. Adi finally got a chance to ask his mom the reason for leaving him.

Yes, Ansh has always presented this scenario that Pia left Adi... And I am really thankful that Adi doesn't hate Pia for this. Else it is bound to leave a big impact on a child's mind if he gets to know that his mother left him.

Pari has a good image of Ansh, courtesy Pia. And I want RiAd to hear Piansh confrontation, that is if we ever get one, and then question Ansh.

Couldn't agree more. πŸ€— In fact, I want Adi to question Ansh that why did he lie about Piya. I think we should give Ved some credit that she never bad-mouthed about Piya, told the truth to Adi & with Pari's entry, he got a companion.

Otherwise, we have already seen how quiet he and lonely has he become in Piya's absence. He would definitely become bitter with passing time and the abandonment issue would become evident. 

Thankfully he is still young enough and Piya can reassure him about her love. I hope she does that. Ansh can go to hell. I couldn't care less.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Personal Opinion:

It was a good and balanced episode. How much I love to see this LACHAR, BEBAS Mo!!! 😈 The wheelchair was just icing on the cake. 😈

About Ved, I have a doubt that someone must have kidnapped the original Ved. So much sense and swag that my head is spinning till now. πŸ€ͺ

Thankfully, no matter how insignificant it is, Piya opened her stupid mouth and taunted Ansh. Loved it. πŸ‘ I am also glad that Ansh still has some courtesy left and didn't behave like an ass in front of Pari. πŸ‘πŸΌAnRi scene was good.

For me, SIMPLICITY IS THE BEST POLICY!!!

I am really glad that Adi blurted out the truth in front of Piya. Although it was the heat of the moment and they were literally on the verge of dying, still. He wanted to ask PiyAnsh directly earlier too. But Pari trying to hide it and playing matchmaker was really forced and annoying. I have been dying for a PiAdi scene ever since the leap was introduced where he would question/roast her and Piya will get to interact with him. Looks like tomorrow my wish will be fulfilled. I just hope if Ansh starts his blame game again saying Piya's power has brought back the KS in their lives, at least now Piya shuts him up for Adi. She owes the kid big time.

Okay, I love to see a BEBAS, LACHAR Mo too...😈 But right now, for me personally, thoda zyada ho raha hai. Today's BEBAS, LACHAR Mo is fine. But, she needs to be back to her old self soon. I have started missing her already...

Ved... Even I have the same doubt. Someone must have kidnapped the real Ved and sent a substitute. Anyways, why do I feel that once Pia is back in RH, our old Ved will be back? Or if the makers are sensible enough, they might have realised that we hate that idiot Ved and decided to upgrade her system?

Chalo, Pia opened her stupid mouth... And yes, Ansh had the courtesy and behaved nicely with Pari.

Even I am glad that Adi blurted out the truth in front of Pia. Jo bhi ho, I am happy that at least he got to question Pia. I am still annoyed with Pari's oversmartness. She playing a matchmaker between Piansh was annoying for me.

Even I want a Piansh scene. I had been wanting a confrontation between them badly. But, I have lost all hopes.

Nevertheless, I am still happy with the Pia and Adi scene that we are going to get...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Couldn't agree more. πŸ€—

πŸ€—

In fact, I want Adi to question Ansh that why did he lie about Piya. I think we should give Ved some credit that she never bad-mouthed about Piya, told the truth to Adi & with Pari's entry, he got a companion.

Otherwise, we have already seen how quiet he and lonely has he become in Piya's absence. He would definitely become bitter with passing time and the abandonment issue would become evident. 

Thankfully he is still young enough and Piya can reassure him about her love. I hope she does that. Ansh can go to hell. I couldn't care less.

That is exactly what I meant when I said that I want an exact same scene with Ansh. I want Adi to question Ansh as to why he lied that Pia had left him forever.

Well, we are all giving credit to Ved for literally everything these days. She reminded Ansh of everything that Pia did for them, she told Adi about his mother and yes, finally she reprimanded Ansh on treating marriage like some game.

Yes, Adi has become too quiet and lonely in RH alone. He could have become bitter with the passage of time, just like Ansh was bitter when Mo entered after PL-Ansh marriage fiasco claiming that she had faked her death and has now returned for her son.

Yes, Pia can reassure Adi about her love. I saw the precap and there Pia said that now she will never leave him. So, does this mean that Pia will be back?

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Alisha, I love the sibling bond. What I dislike is that they are showing Pari too smart and too confident and always taunting Adi. I know she is being playful but I am not liking it. I want my old, innocent Pari back.

Nushy i guess we all have different perceptions of Pari.  I never saw Pari in that light. To me she's always been smart & confident. It's just a natural extension of her persona. She takes after Piya after all. She was like this initially as well it's just we got to see little of her in the beginning. She has someone of her own now so all her protective instincts are coming out. That's why she goes the extra mile for Adi even going so far as breaking out of her house.

Adi - what u see as taunting I see as her exerting her rights on her bro like we do with our own.  She would never ever mock her bro. Whose to say they wouldn't have been like that from the beginning if they stayed together. It's kinda cute the way she bosses him around. 

Adi is reserved by nature while Pari is the exuberant one.  Plus he was dependent on her. Taking all that in she would be taking the lead. Her confidence comes from a place of security. She knows she is loved & she has her powers to protect her. She hasn't yet faced Bh torture so hasn't had a reason to learn fear as yet. Adi by contrast is a normal kid without any knowledge of the supernatural world and facing a very scary monster lady.

Nikki, it's high time Ansh knew about Pari being his daughter. But I don't think we'll get a PaAdi type of scene for AnshRi.

To be honest, Adi has every right to roast Piya as Pari has every reason to roast Ansh. But both the kids are too small to do that. Unless they were a bit older, they could never realize the gravity of the matter. So somewhere we knew that Adi would ask Piya rather innocently that what was his fault that Piya abandoned him? 😭

But indirectly, Ansh always presented a scenario where Piya left them. Piya never did that. Pari has rather a good, clean image of her father and brother. So she just knows they had a fight and separated. So I don't think she'll ever really question Ansh why did he leave her unless there is a confrontation between PiyAnsh and RiAd hears it.

Actually both of them said their respective parents were far away & couldn't come to them

Ansh has been careful in his words around Adi. 

I don't think it will ever come to such a grim scenario. They'll be too busy fighting monsters. But yes Riad will complain to thfir parents. And all those realizations of Piansh will happen privately 

The rest of the predictions i 'll give later signing off.