4th September Written Update

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Pandit Ji brought Kailash Rakh and told the Gathods to spread it over the entire house until they come up with some plan to tackle Mo. The Rakh will contain Mo inside her room and will trap/prevent any Kalishakti from entering the house. So Mo can't help any KS from the inside and vice versa.

They did it when Bhasmachaya came in front of them and Chaitali took her to her room to show her some jewelry. Mo was stunned and she tried to leave her room but on the doorstep, she hit the force-field and dropped the feather. She tried hard to grab it but failed. In between, Ved came there and gloated saying she was not as BHOLA as Ansh to trust Mo again and left.

In the camp, kids dropped chits writing what their parents' hidden talent was and Ansh was asked to sing. Piya commented that to sing, one needs to have a heart and Ansh started singing. Both reminisced their old moments and cried. Pari hugged him and almost called him PAPA but controlled herself. She told Ansh he was GG - Ghanghor Good, which reminded him of Piya. She also praised Piya and Ansh politely told her that her mother must be looking for her.

Adi dropped his ball and ran behind it. It got into an old car. Bhas saw Adi and burned the ball, locked the doors and flew again grabbing the car. Piya noticed Adi was missing and found the burned ball. She came running to the camp to inform Ansh but then noticed Bhas and ran behind her. She left Patal Ketki signs on the trees so that Ansh could find them.

Ansh and Pari noticed both Piya and Adi were missing. Ansh feared that Piya might have taken him to the tent to talk to him. But when he couldn't find any of them, he sensed something was wrong and looking at Pari's almost crying face, he took her and set out to find them. He saw the signs and realized Piya left them for him and entered the jungle.

Bhas dropped the car near a cliff and Adi's leg got stuck. Piya entered the car and tried to move his foot. But the car started sliding.

Back at home, Chaitali was afraid that something was wrong with Urvashi and informed the family.

No DilMan or ViSa today.

Precap: The car was about to fall off the cliff when Adi told Piya that he couldn't get out but she could and called her MUMMA! Piya was shocked and Adi told her that he knew Piya was his mother and she should save herself as Ansh and Pari needed her. Piya got emotional and told him that a mother never leaves her son. To which Adi replied that she had abandoned him once before. Piya hugged him and told him she would never leave him again when the car fell off the cliff.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nushy I'm going to assume you aren't writing the My Thoughts post. Sorry if you are.

all pari has to do is whip out her choti in Ansh's presence or if Piya has the presence of mind to tell adi use his powers.

Then in Bh's absence the 4 can take a conference call.

I want to tomm's episode now. This is too exciting πŸ‘

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Ved I'm so glad you left behind the days you said  Mo when will you sudhro ?

Rathores even deduced there might be a second person helping her 

This was what i wanted all along. Finally things are shaping up.

Welcome back Nazar.  Thank u for leaving daily soap land & coming to your normal tracks πŸ€—

Hallyumint thumbnail

ab ayega maza

pls pari show your powers tommorow then ansh will know the truth hopefully by Friday.

My prediction came true bh harmed the kids & Piaansh will come  close.

Nikki tere muh main ghee shakkar 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Personal Opinion:

It was a good and balanced episode. How much I love to see this LACHAR, BEBAS Mo!!! 😈 The wheelchair was just icing on the cake. 😈

About Ved, I have a doubt that someone must have kidnapped the original Ved. So much sense and swag that my head is spinning till now. πŸ€ͺ

Thankfully, no matter how insignificant it is, Piya opened her stupid mouth and taunted Ansh. Loved it. πŸ‘ I am also glad that Ansh still has some courtesy left and didn't behave like an ass in front of Pari. πŸ‘πŸΌAnRi scene was good.

For me, SIMPLICITY IS THE BEST POLICY!!!

I am really glad that Adi blurted out the truth in front of Piya. Although it was the heat of the moment and they were literally on the verge of dying, still. He wanted to ask PiyAnsh directly earlier too. But Pari trying to hide it and playing matchmaker was really forced and annoying. I have been dying for a PiAdi scene ever since the leap was introduced where he would question/roast her and Piya will get to interact with him. Looks like tomorrow my wish will be fulfilled. I just hope if Ansh starts his blame game again saying Piya's power has brought back the KS in their lives, at least now Piya shuts him up for Adi. She owes the kid big time.

Hallyumint thumbnail

sorry Nushy I jumped the gun didn't I 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Nushy I'm going to assume you aren't writing the My Thoughts post. Sorry if you are.

all pari has to do is whip out her choti in Ansh's presence or if Piya has the presence of mind to tell adi use his powers.

Then in Bh's absence the 4 can take a conference call.

I want to tomm's episode now. This is too exciting πŸ‘

I don't want Pari to use her CHOTI this time. Rather I want Piya to get injured while saving Adi and Adi trying to revive her using his KADA. I hated it when he literally gave life to Tara but this time I want him to find out about it.

I loved how Piya used her power for the first time in self defense and that was an amazing scene. I want such a scene for Adi too.

Pari can show off her powers later. Lately I am getting horribly annoyed at her antics.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

sorry Nushy I jumped the gun didn't I 

πŸ˜† No problem.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Personal Opinion:

It was a good and balanced episode. How much I love to see this LACHAR, BEBAS Mo!!! 😈 The wheelchair was just icing on the cake. 😈 

🀣

About Ved, I have a doubt that someone must have kidnapped the original Ved. So much sense and swag that my head is spinning till now. πŸ€ͺ

I like this new & improved version 

Thankfully, no matter how insignificant it is, Piya opened her stupid mouth and taunted Ansh. Loved it. πŸ‘ I am also glad that Ansh still has some courtesy left and didn't behave like an ass in front of Pari. πŸ‘πŸΌAnRi scene was good.

Ansh is nice to kids in any case.

For me, SIMPLICITY IS THE BEST POLICY!!!

I am really glad that Adi blurted out the truth in front of Piya. Although it was the heat of the moment and they were literally on the verge of dying, still. He wanted to ask PiyAnsh directly earlier too. But Pari trying to hide it and playing matchmaker was really forced and annoying. I have been dying for a PiAdi scene ever since the leap was introduced where he would question/roast her and Piya will get to interact with him. Looks like tomorrow my wish will be fulfilled. I just hope if Ansh starts his blame game again saying Piya's power has brought back the KS in their lives, at least now Piya shuts him up for Adi. She owes the kid big time.

Ansh unlikely He'll be too busy processing he has a 6 yr old daughter that too a Daayan.

Pari has a point they would have forbidden Riad from meeting.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I don't want Pari to use her CHOTI this time. Rather I want Piya to get injured while saving Adi and Adi trying to revive her using his KADA. I hated it when he literally gave life to Tara but this time I want him to find out about it.

I loved how Piya used her power for the first time in self defense and that was an amazing scene. I want such a scene for Adi too.

Pari can show off her powers later. Lately I am getting horribly annoyed at her antics.

Unless Pari uses her powers Ansh will never know he has a daughter. And it's  high time that convo occurred.

Aww  well i find Pari adorable.

I like their bonding  wish i had a sibling growing up. 

Fate of an only child πŸ˜­