Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

what stupid statement has she really given? last i heard she expressed worry about the curfew in J N K and said she hasn't been able to contact her in-laws..is raising your concern a dumb statement?  i have not really followed her politicial views, but if i remove the bhakts all i have read the neutral views on her that she gives logical statements and puts her thoughts in a nice manner and has all good qualities of a leader..

infact during the polls, it's that Gopal Shetty who took nasty digs at her but not even once she retialiated in a bad manner...

phir bhi he won, desh ka bedagarak to deshwasi khud hi kar rahe hain...and then they complain 

here is number one dumb statement - putting down your own government in such adverse situation just to play vote politics........... actually these type of statements make her look like siding with the enemy camp..........

------------------------------------------------------------------

New Delhi, May 15: When Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that he suggested going ahead with the Balakot strike on the original date, despite the cloudy weather, because the clouds would permit our aircraft to escape safely. Many 'instant experts' questioned, trolled and ridiculed the statement but for once never gave it a thought before stating something against the Prime Minister.

Newbie in politics, Urmila Matondkar also started pontificating Prime Minister Modi's comment on the interview. Seems like she managed to read through a couple of web pages on the subject before giving her unwanted 'intellectual comment'. But unfortunately, she failed as such to get a thorough examination of facts or knowledge on how Radars work.

In a tweet, Urmila Matondkar tweeted, "Thank God for the clear sky and no clouds so that my pet Romeo's ears can get the clear RADAR signals."

Urmila Matondkar@UrmilaMatondkar

Thank God for the clear sky and no clouds so that my pet Romeo’s ears can get the clear RADAR signals 🤣

7:59 PM - May 13, 2019

7,000 people are talking about this

To this tweet came a befitting reply by Ashwin Thapa who said, "I am operating radars from nearly 2 decades as a professional. Radar performance is adversely affected by weather elements like clouds, rain, snow. Please keep ur tweet restricted to nautanki !"

· May 13, 2019

Thank God for the clear sky and no clouds so that my pet Romeo’s ears can get the clear RADAR signals 🤣

Ashwin Thapa@thapa3

I am operating radars from nearly 2 decades as a professional. Radar performance is adversely affected by weather elements like clouds, rain, snow. Please keep ur tweet restricted to nautanki ! @Swamy39 @BJP4India @PMOIndia @republic @abpnewstv @ZeeNews @PTI_News @ANI @aajtak

5:57 PM - May 14, 2019

2,963 people are talking about this

Not only this, twitteratis came in unison to educate the Bollywood actress about what PM Modi said was a fact and nothing wrong.

Ashwin Thapa@thapa3

· May 14, 2019

Replying to @UrmilaMatondkar

I am operating radars from nearly 2 decades as a professional. Radar performance is adversely affected by weather elements like clouds, rain, snow. Please keep ur tweet restricted to nautanki ! @Swamy39 @BJP4India @PMOIndia @republic @abpnewstv @ZeeNews @PTI_News @ANI @aajtak

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I am stuck on Hinduism because Urmila said Hinduism is the most violent religion currently. If a person gives stupid opinion, he/she will get ridiculous responses. If Hinduism suddenly being the most voilent religion is her opinion, than people who feel, she is attacking Hinduism to please her new religion people is also their opinion.

And I don't get why are bringing SRK, Aamir and so on, we are talking about Urmila and she wasn't misquoted, she got bashed for exactly got what she said.

And no, I am not saying she is looking for sympathy for a nobody loser like me, I said I don't have any sympathy in response to you saying, you don't like her being trolled badly.

And I know how to keep artist and the person behind it differently, I hardly criticize any person's talent because of who they are. I bash a person because of who they are. I didn't started disliking Kangana because HR fans hate her. I started disliking her because she is a shameless person who has used outsider card to victim card to woman card to recently rape card to nationalism card to everything, while herself being the biggest bully in the industry. She is basically fooling public, just like Urmila is. 

I Respect Hinduism But Not What BJP Promotes, Says Urmila Matondkar After Complaint Over 'Anti-Hindu' Remark

A BJP worker had lodged a complaint with police accusing Matondkar of making anti-Hindu remarks. The Congress leader in her reply said that she has been 'victimised' like many others in BJP rule.

News18.com

Updated:April 7, 2019, 10:05 PM IST

facebookTwitterskype

I Respect Hinduism But Not What BJP Promotes, Says Urmila Matondkar After Complaint Over 'Anti-Hindu' Remark

New Delhi: Dismissing the complaint against her as bogus and baseless, Bollywood actor and Congress' Lok Sabha candidate Urmila Matondkar on Sunday said that she respects Hinduism but not in what BJP wants to promote.

"I believe in Hinduism which embraces benevolent concepts of Wasudhaiv Kutumbakam and Ahimsa Paramodharma. This is the Hinduism promoted by our great forefathers and Lokmanya Tilak, Gandhiji, Vivekanand and Sardar Patel. I believe in, love and respect Hinduism in this sense and not in what BJP wants to promote," she said in a statement.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/i-respect-hinduism-but-not-what-bjp-promotes-says-urmila-matondkar-after-complaint-over-anti-hindu-remark-2092813.html

THIS IS INDEED her opinion....and she's not fooling the public, it's not like BJP has always won the elections..let's not forget Congress also had 10 years rule before BJP came into power, its not like that BJP shall always keep winning...God forbid if congress or any party wins the next time or which ever time, these discussions shall vanish on their own....no1 would even care...

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

here is number one dumb statement - putting down your own government in such adverse situation just to play vote politics........... actually these type of statements make her look like siding with the enemy camp..........

------------------------------------------------------------------

New Delhi, May 15: When Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that he suggested going ahead with the Balakot strike on the original date, despite the cloudy weather, because the clouds would permit our aircraft to escape safely. Many 'instant experts' questioned, trolled and ridiculed the statement but for once never gave it a thought before stating something against the Prime Minister.

Newbie in politics, Urmila Matondkar also started pontificating Prime Minister Modi's comment on the interview. Seems like she managed to read through a couple of web pages on the subject before giving her unwanted 'intellectual comment'. But unfortunately, she failed as such to get a thorough examination of facts or knowledge on how Radars work.

In a tweet, Urmila Matondkar tweeted, "Thank God for the clear sky and no clouds so that my pet Romeo's ears can get the clear RADAR signals."

7:59 PM - May 13, 2019

7,000 people are talking about this

To this tweet came a befitting reply by Ashwin Thapa who said, "I am operating radars from nearly 2 decades as a professional. Radar performance is adversely affected by weather elements like clouds, rain, snow. Please keep ur tweet restricted to nautanki !"

· May 13, 2019

Ashwin Thapa@thapa3

5:57 PM - May 14, 2019

2,963 people are talking about this

Not only this, twitteratis came in unison to educate the Bollywood actress about what PM Modi said was a fact and nothing wrong.

Ashwin Thapa@thapa3

· May 14, 2019

Replying to @UrmilaMatondkar

first that's not a statement, that's a tweet...clear ur facts, secondly she joined politics and it was obvious that every tweet and statement shall be monitored by the governing parties and they pick up against each other...

i can post several articles on urmila's great campaigning..but that's totally a waste of time which ur doing lol

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A BJP worker had lodged a complaint with police accusing Matondkar of making anti-Hindu remarks. The Congress leader in her reply said that she has been 'victimised' like many others in BJP rule.

News18.com

Updated:April 7, 2019, 10:05 PM IST

facebookTwitterskype

New Delhi: Dismissing the complaint against her as bogus and baseless, Bollywood actor and Congress' Lok Sabha candidate Urmila Matondkar on Sunday said that she respects Hinduism but not in what BJP wants to promote.

"I believe in Hinduism which embraces benevolent concepts of Wasudhaiv Kutumbakam and Ahimsa Paramodharma. This is the Hinduism promoted by our great forefathers and Lokmanya Tilak, Gandhiji, Vivekanand and Sardar Patel. I believe in, love and respect Hinduism in this sense and not in what BJP wants to promote," she said in a statement.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/i-respect-hinduism-but-not-what-bjp-promotes-says-urmila-matondkar-after-complaint-over-anti-hindu-remark-2092813.html

THIS IS INDEED her opinion....and she's not fooling the public, it's not like BJP has always won the elections..let's not forget Congress also had 10 years rule before BJP came into power, its not like that BJP shall always keep winning...God forbid if congress or any party wins the next time or which ever time, these discussions shall vanish on their own....no1 would even care...

I can also abuse a poster in the forum now, and later say, oh mera woh matlab nahi tha. The thing is, she said Hinduism has become the most violent currently. Later on she can come up with thousands excuses, don't change what she said earlier. You cannot call an entire religion violent, just because you want to down a religion party, whatever BJP have done in their tenture, doesn't effect Hinduism, it remains as it was, if BJP makes a mistake, criticise BJP, don't insert Hinduism in, and than later cry foul by saying mera woh matlab nahi tha. She was basically doing what every wannabe liberal is doing around the country, that is bashing Hinduism to get on BJP. So yes that is misguiding and fooling people.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tezaa

Who is Urmila now? 😑

wannabe flop politician.

That petwala tweet from Urmila....seeing it for the first time...🤣

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I can also abuse a poster in the forum now, and later say, oh mera woh matlab nahi tha. The thing is, she said Hinduism has become the most violent currently. Later on she can come up with thousands excuses, don't change what she said earlier. You cannot call an entire religion violent, just because you want to down a religion party, whatever BJP have done in their tenture, doesn't effect Hinduism, it remains as it was, if BJP makes a mistake, criticise BJP, don't insert Hinduism in, and than later cry foul by saying mera woh matlab nahi tha. She was basically doing what every wannabe liberal is doing around the country, that is bashing Hinduism to get on BJP. So yes that is misguiding and fooling people.

lmao...so you meant that doesn't really happen here??

considering ur own example..everyone has seen what kind of mashallah language u had been using on this forum a couple of weeks back...  😆 

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

and you didn't read properly what i said 'i did say that she's her opinion and you can CRITICISE her..there's a difference between criticism and trolling. various media outlets have countered back against her statement which is fine. but trolling at a hideous level with faceless posts is something i shall always be against. 

and urmila is not the only one, there were so many artists there was even a list by theater artists who wanted people to vote against BJP this is their perception at the end. 

Where was she trolled so hideously as you say? Like seriously. There are a lot of women on right wing side too who get trolled in even more worse way. So stop this BS. Everyone gets trolled. And trolling has happened where exactly? In IF or on Twitter? As far as I remember, there was only criticism on IF no massive trolling. Then may I ask you why are giving us your gyaan here on IF when nobody has trolled her

She literally said Hinduism has become the most violent religion and you say that she isn't anti Hindu? Okay if according to you saying Hinduism as the MOST violent is not anti Hindu, that's your stance, your opinion and if someone feels it is anti Hindu..let them feel that way. Why are you trying to gaslight such people saying that they are being bhakts, they won't understand anything,they just see headlines..like w  t  f ?🤡

Edited by KootyPai - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

lmao...so you meant that doesn't really happen here??

considering ur own example..everyone has seen what kind of mashallah language u had been using on this forum a couple of weeks back...  😆 

I have been using mashallah language since I joined the forum. But I don't say, mera woh matlab nahi tha.

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Where was she trolled so hideously as you say? Like seriously. There are a lot of women on right wing side too who get trolled in even more worse way. So stop this BS. Everyone gets trolled. And trolling has happened where exactly? In IF or on Twitter? As far as I remember, there was only criticism on IF no massive trolling. Then may I ask you why are giving us your gyaan here on IF when nobody has trolled her

She literally said Hinduism has become the most violent religion and you say that she isn't anti Hindu? Okay if according to you saying Hinduism as the MOST violent is not anti Hindu, that's your stance, your opinion and if someone feels it is anti Hindu..let them feel that way. Why are you trying to gaslight such people saying that they are being bhakts, they won't understand anything,they just see headlines..like w  t  f ?🤡

where did i say she was trolled on I-F i wrote social media, i don't consider this forum as part of social media...so?

and this thread is about urmila so i shall speak abt her not other women, so not me but u need to shut up ur garbage..its clear that u didn't read the entire thread but switched on the last page to argue, and since this is a discussion forum i have full right to speak my mind...who r u to ask me abt giving gyan...

and replied to a person who said she deserved the bashing (he obviously meant on social media) which i feel she didn't..so? what's ur problem? if i called him a bhakt someone called her a flop wannabe politician..so just calm ur nerves...🤢 

Edited by RheaSingh - 4 years ago