Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

what stupid statement has she really given? last i heard she expressed worry about the curfew in J N K and said she hasn't been able to contact her in-laws..is raising your concern a dumb statement?  i have not really followed her politicial views, but if i remove the bhakts all i have read the neutral views on her that she gives logical statements and puts her thoughts in a nice manner and has all good qualities of a leader..

infact during the polls, it's that Gopal Shetty who took nasty digs at her but not even once she retialiated in a bad manner...

phir bhi he won, desh ka bedagarak to deshwasi khud hi kar rahe hain...and then they complain 

Lol she got trolled for her statement regarding hindus and rightfully so. She said and i quote 'Hindus and Hinduism has become the most violent religion' and then to garner some votes did the drama of participating in hindu's festival. She deserved all the bashing. She should think before making such absurd statements!

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i don't have problems with her political career, its her life and choice at the end, and the party she chooses...we should be educated enough to let individuals take their path. 

i don't know about the bashing on the forum, but i really disliked the constant bullying she faced on twitter that she changed her religion like she became 'mariam khan' that was really stupid, i mean this is 21st century right? we r still picking up people on their religions...how the damn does it really matter, anyway she submitted an affidavit before joining the party that she didn't change her religion but that couldn't have shut people's mouth anyways.

my only problem with her that she gave up on her career too soon I mean why should 40's be considered an end to women's career. she's still gorgeous and fit to be in showbiz, she could have chosen this path at 55-60 etc. 

her phenomenal performances and dances r still fresh in minds. Be that as it may, there's no hope lost just wish the producers wake up and start getting her back in films because she's really missed. RGV should be the first one to take this call, esp when his own career has gone totally bonkers. 

Edited by Ultimate_Shadow - 4 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YouKnowNothing

Lol she got trolled for her statement regarding hindus and rightfully so. She said and i quote 'Hindus and Hinduism has become the most violent religion' and then to garner some votes did the drama of participating in hindu's festival. She deserved all the bashing. She should think before making such absurd statements!

indeed you r a bhakt n they r not only misinformed but ignorant also, they pick up on headlines and never go inside the details...did you read or watch what she really said during the entire thing...let me post it for u...straight from horse's mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRu1v5I7V-4

from 5:30 she clearly says .... i am quoting 'THE RELIGION which is known for its religious tolerance has turned out to be the violent of all in five years..this is her opinion. u can criticise her...but calling her anti-hindu by becoming mariam khan just exposes the ugliness of the current gov and nothing else.

see every government faces issues, if congress had corruption, BJP has this...koi dhoodh ka dhoola nahi hai... ðŸ¤ª

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

indeed you r a bhakt n they r not only misinformed but ignorant also, they pick up on headlines and never go inside the details...did you read or watch what she really said during the entire thing...let me post it for u...straight from horse's mouth

from 5:30 she clearly says .... i am quoting 'THE RELIGION which is known for its religious tolerance has turned out to be the violent of all in five years..this is her opinion. u can criticise her...but calling her anti-hindu by becoming mariam khan just exposes the ugliness of the current gov and nothing else.

see every government faces issues, if congress had corruption, BJP has this...koi dhoodh ka dhoola nahi hai... ðŸ¤ª

Lol and i am sure you are a pidi and will definitely support her statement. Girl there was a case filed against her for her anti hindu rant. I wanna hear her saying the same thing against islam and muslims, would love to see the reaction of librandus and fake woke people. At least i ain't a hypocrite like you people. I do criticize the govt when they are in wrong. Chatne ki aadat nai hai meri.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dude she literally said that "The Religion(Hinduism) which was most tolerant has become violent of all in five years", which basically means Hinduism currently is the most violent religion lol. Tumhe baat samajh nahi ayi, iska thori na yeh matlab hai ki, jisko samajh ayi, woh suddenly Bhakt hai lol.

Whether she is anti-Hindu or not, doesn't matter to me, but she was definitely criticizing Hinduism to shade BJP'z rule. So a recently converted person bashes her previous religions, obviously people will not appreciate it.

My question is simple, people who get their panty twisted whenever Islam is related to terrorism, why are they so quick to associate Hinduism with the actions of a political party, BJP.

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: YouKnowNothing

Girl there was a case filed against her for her anti hindu rant. I wanna hear her saying the same thing against islam and muslims, would love to see the reaction of librandus and fake woke people. At least i ain't a hypocrite like you people. I do criticize the govt when they are in wrong. Chatne ki aadat nai hai meri.

so this is your defense...a case filed against her? ðŸ¤£ dude this is one decade where anyone can drop an FIR or case against anyone at the drop of a hat on anything? so don't give this point so validity. all those FIR's go straight in locker rooms and action's hardly being taken, woh sirf media aur logo ko dikhane ke liye hote hain...jo bewakoof bante hain woh bante rahenge ðŸ˜† AND this gov did not even spare mother teresa us bechari ko hindus ko christians banane ka aarop lagate rehte hain...desh ke economy kahan ja rahi hai koi parwa nahi hai...but these statements do really matter for them. No I am definitely not a hypocrite like u claimed, i have always maintained that this country needs a better party and young people to form a great constitution. But bhakton ko kaun samjhaye yeh🤣

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Dude she literally said that "The Religion(Hinduism) which was most tolerant has become violent of all in five years", which basically means Hinduism currently is the most violent religion lol. Tumhe baat samajh nahi ayi, iska thori na yeh matlab hai ki, jisko samajh ayi, woh suddenly Bhakt hai lol.

Whether she is anti-Hindu or not, doesn't matter to me, but she was definitely criticizing Hinduism to shade BJP'z rule. So a recently converted person bashes her previous religions, obviously people will not appreciate it.

My question is simple, people who get their panty twisted whenever Islam is related to terrorism, why are they so quick to associate Hinduism with the actions of a political party, BJP.

and you didn't read properly what i said 'i did say that she's her opinion and you can CRITICISE her..there's a difference between criticism and trolling. various media outlets have countered back against her statement which is fine. but trolling at a hideous level with faceless posts is something i shall always be against. 

and urmila is not the only one, there were so many artists there was even a list by theater artists who wanted people to vote against BJP this is their perception at the end. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

and you didn't read properly what i said 'i did say that she's her opinion and you can CRITICISE her..there's a difference between criticism and trolling. various media outlets have countered back against her statement which is fine. but trolling at a hideous level with faceless posts is something i shall always be against. 

and urmila is not the only one, there were so many artists there was even a list by theater artists who wanted people to vote against BJP this is their perception at the end. 

My reply was in response to you calling Youknownothing a Bhakt, saying that he doesn't read full details and just headlines, when he said she deserves all bashing for saying "Hinduism has become the most violent", and posting that video, as if he said anything other than what Urmila exactly said.

And Urmila is a politician who is using her personal religious angle, to fool people, ek time Hinduism ko bash kardo, to please the liberal section, phir mamla thanda hone k baad, pooja karke nautanki karo. Sorry, but when a person is basically making people fool, they don't get sympathy from me. 

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

My reply was in response to you calling Youknownothing a Bhakt, saying that he doesn't read full details and just headlines, when he said she deserves all bashing for saying "Hinduism has become the most violent", and posting that video, as if he said anything other than what Urmila exactly said.

And Urmila is a politician who is using her personal religious angle, to fool people, ek time Hinduism ko bash kardo, to please the liberal section, phir mamla thanda hone k baad, pooja karke nautanki karo. Sorry, but when a person is basically making people fool, they don't get sympathy from me. 

you'r saying as she's asking sympathy from you ðŸ˜†you'r stuck on one thing that she bashed 'hinduism' nd i stay adamant on the thing which she says that hinduism which has been the most tolerant religion has become intolerant in the last 5 years and this is her opinion..BHAI-SAHAB if u look at the history, no1 is spared, you can't prove on this forum whether she's re-christened as muslim or not but both aamir and SRK are still muslims and expressed concerns for intolerance..infact aamir was hell misquoted even worse than urmila..i am against that one as well..

anyways the point is i love her as an actress, i love aamir as an actor, and above all i love shabana azmi (who has been against this gov like no one else) as artists..and their opinions are their private concerns, kal koi aake yeh kahe ki enhone aakar religion ke baare mein ye kaha woh kaha, then i'll better act as a responsible person and not a gawaar to shower tons of abuses on them..and start hating them for supporting a party or having an opinion, jisko problem hai unko hoti rahe...

the same thing goes how many HR fans abuse kangana day after day, so i start to hate her that's simply ridiculous, i'll stand by she's a great actress..agar koi pasand nahi hai to woh pasand nahi hai..religion and opinions do not even matter...

i end my stance here....

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

you'r saying as she's asking sympathy from you ðŸ˜†you'r stuck on one thing that she bashed 'hinduism' nd i stay adamant on the thing which she says that hinduism which has been the most tolerant religion has become intolerant in the last 5 years and this is her opinion..BHAI-SAHAB if u look at the history, no1 is spared, you can't prove on this forum whether she's re-christened as muslim or not but both aamir and SRK are still muslims and expressed concerns for intolerance..infact aamir was hell misquoted even worse than urmila..i am against that one as well..

anyways the point is i love her as an actress, i love aamir as an actor, and above all i love shabana azmi (who has been against this gov like no one else) as artists..and their opinions are their private concerns, kal koi aake yeh kahe ki enhone aakar religion ke baare mein ye kaha woh kaha, then i'll better act as a responsible person and not a gawaar to shower tons of abuses on them..and start hating them for supporting a party or having an opinion, jisko problem hai unko hoti rahe...

the same thing goes how many HR fans abuse kangana day after day, so i start to hate her that's simply ridiculous, i'll stand by she's a great actress..agar koi pasand nahi hai to woh pasand nahi hai..religion and opinions do not even matter...

i end my stance here....

I am stuck on Hinduism because Urmila said Hinduism is the most violent religion currently. If a person gives stupid opinion, he/she will get ridiculous responses. If Hinduism suddenly being the most voilent religion is her opinion, than people who feel, she is attacking Hinduism to please her new religion people is also their opinion.

And I don't get why are bringing SRK, Aamir and so on, we are talking about Urmila and she wasn't misquoted, she got bashed for exactly got what she said.

And no, I am not saying she is looking for sympathy for a nobody loser like me, I said I don't have any sympathy in response to you saying, you don't like her being trolled badly.

And I know how to keep artist and the person behind it differently, I hardly criticize any person's talent because of who they are. I bash a person because of who they are. I didn't started disliking Kangana because HR fans hate her. I started disliking her because she is a shameless person who has used outsider card to victim card to woman card to recently rape card to nationalism card to everything, while herself being the biggest bully in the industry. She is basically fooling public, just like Urmila is.