Request to BW members regarding discussing Urmila's political career

UrmilaFanForeva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear bollywood forum members,

as most of us all know, that Urmila has joined politics and her filmi career has more or less come to a halt. 

I am still pinning hopes of her comeback as most of the politicians do make comebacks in movies. However, it's sad to see the trolling she receives on regular basis on the account of her political views. Whether she's right or wrong that's another debate...but one must be allowed to speak their minds. 

Still most of the fans of her on social media have decided to distance with all the political activities she involves in - the answer is simple, you can't wake up every morning to defend ur favourite against trolls who don't even have a face.

Rather we celebrate her movies, her performances and hopes for her comeback. hence its a request to bolly members to not open threads regarding political views that would lead to bitterness or even hate. that's the least we can do. anyone's welcome to open threads on her filmi persona otherwise. I may not be that active but I do read the forum silently sometimes and it would definitely pain me to see if urmila goes through unnecessary trolling at this place too..let's just stick to bollywood and keep at it..and make everyone happy... have a great week ahead

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I don't care for political views and I love her as actress. ❤️❤️

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry, but if she makes dumb statements then it will be discussed just like how other celebs are....

Why just dumb, even her intelligent statement will be discussed as she was related to bollywood...

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Request declined ! 😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ye Urmila fan club forum nahi hai. Jaise sab celebs ki bashing hoti hai uski bhi hogi.

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Ye Urmila fan club forum nahi hai. Jaise sab celebs ki bashing hoti hai uski bhi hogi.

Par urmila ki bashing hui kab hai? Maine toh nahi dekhi. Zara dekhu toh Kon hai woh saare jobless losers jinhone urmila ko bhi nahi baksha😆

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

That's some unique idea, I mean, If we stop discussing stuff like this,  Why are we here? For what reason? 😆

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Well you have requested and asked politely so ok

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If she gives some stupid statements, then she will definitely have to bear the brunt 

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deadinside

That's some unique idea, I mean, If we stop discussing stuff like this,  Why are we here? For what reason? 😆

you'r saying as if 100000 threads on urmila being made on this forum...in fact i don't even remember the last time someone opened a topic on her here