Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved the banter today btw bajaj and prerna.

Anu has gone mad, he is become totally bipolar.

His dance was super funny and kind of repulsive to watch.

Did not like his dance steps.

Think anu will stage is dissapearance and blame bajaj  after the foreshadowing today, and maybe return with menaka.

Anu keeps saying that pre loves him and cannot tolerate bajaj’s proximity, think that is also a foreshadowing , pre will be tge first to fall for bajaj and crave his nearness.

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

That is the best but we know we are not that lucky😆

More than we being lucky, Maata knows with Anu gone this show will close soon 🤪😆 that’s why she is tagging him along as third wheel to the new couple 🤣

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

So what was Bajaj’s akhri war about?😆Making Anurag dance on radhe Radha like a lunatic?😆

Nope that was Maata ka akhri waar I guess to sell her movie 🤪🤣🤣 the movie is slotted to hit the screen soon 😆

Maata is ismart but she still doesn’t care!!!! 🤣

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Me too...Anurag and Prerna both should move on but Prerna cannot fall in love with her blackmailer. He needs to realise his mistake and free her from this marriage before any love happening between them . I am totally fine with Prerna falling for him after his redemption. People do fall in love again but the way it is being shown in the show is really pukeworthy. Now she is flirting with Bajaj🤔👏and for Bajaj...I really have no words👏

I will be honest here 

I won't be able to accept Prerna falling for Bajaj even after his redemption , would like it if they remain as good friends or confidant 😊 and her being a good friend / buddy for Kuki !

I want would rather prefer her being independent and finding someone else 

Edited by ifmember - 4 years ago
manj thumbnail

Atleast  todays episode was interesting and worth watching.

The maha episode was not boring at all. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anurag dance sequence.  🤣 It was so out of place. Todays episode was unintentionally funny . . 

Anurag has lost complete sense and rationality 

.Bajaj and Sneha were saving grace today. Best scene was of Bajaj and Sneha. Love their bond. 

And will anyone tell me prerna kitne month preggies hai?

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ifmember

I will be honest here 

I won't be able to accept Prerna falling for Bajaj even after his redemption , would like it if they remain as good friends or confidant 😊 and her being a good friend / buddy for Kuki !

I want would rather prefer her being independent and finding someone else 

With accept, I meant it wouldn’t bother me as much as it does now. I am not at all interested in seeing Bajaj-Prerna love story because that was not what I had signed up for

manj thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Anurag dance sequence.  🤣 It was so out of place. Todays episode was unintentionally funny . . 

Anurag has lost complete sense and rationality 

.Bajaj and Sneha were saving grace today. Best scene was of Bajaj and Sneha. Love their bond. 

And will anyone tell me prerna kitne month preggies hai?

ekta just wanted to promote her movie, 

but it made anu look like a maniac, depressed with suicidal tendencies one minute and manic dancing the other. 

The guests must have had a good time with free food , dance plus free entertainment provided by anu and bajajfight.

Itv believes in washing its  dirty linen in public.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

With accept, I meant it wouldn’t bother me as much as it does now. I am not at all interested in seeing Bajaj-Prerna love story because that was not what I had signed up for

Storywise its not going to make sense, if they make her sail in two boats at the same time . For prerna bajaj story to develop , First anurag and prerna have to move on somehow.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

Storywise its not going to make sense, if they make her sail in two boats at the same time . For prerna bajaj story to develop , First anurag and prerna have to move on somehow.

Prerna’s somehow looks forced and unnatural ... that is my problem.