Originally posted by: RollingStones

LMAO .... at the Promotion 🤣🤣🤣

Both the dance sequences gave me immense entertainment today 🤣

Both dance sequences?  Seriously? 🤪🤣🤣

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This serial makes me laugh😆

I don't know what brief was given to the lead actress but she plays it like she is a schoolmasterni trying to keep peace between her favourite unruly students.

I have a feeling all the angst in the show will come form the male leads 😆

I can see Bajaj slowly but surely becoming vulnerable to Prerna whose love he will never have.

I would actually love for the female lead characterisation to be that dispassionate.

I don't like the character Anurag so avoid his scenes but he is making a bit of laughing stock of himself -he is coming across as very juvenile now.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ifmember

See I am not against pre moving on and away from Anurag forever, but this track is at its disgusting best , they suprise with new low levels everyday 😆

Me too...Anurag and Prerna both should move on but Prerna cannot fall in love with her blackmailer. He needs to realise his mistake and free her from this marriage before any love happening between them . I am totally fine with Prerna falling for him after his redemption. People do fall in love again but the way it is being shown in the show is really pukeworthy. Now she is flirting with Bajaj🤔👏and for Bajaj...I really have no words👏

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Both dance sequences?  Seriously? 🤪🤣🤣

Yes ....Ek dance ka THANDA-pan where it should have been “Look I can dance too that too Intensely” mode.... gave me laughter dose ..

And other one .... two ppl out of blue dancing to dance numbers .... Parth and Saahil enjoyed that scene 🤣

ALso LMAO.... Bajju Kuch jyaada hi sath raha tha.... ladki ne Thoda signal kyaa diya .... ye chep ho gaya ..🤣

Despo-ness was at peak .... 😆

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Me too...Anurag and Prerna both should move on but Prerna cannot fall in love with her blackmailer. He needs to realise his mistake and free her from this marriage before any love happening between them . I am totally fine with Prerna falling for him after his redemption. People do fall in love again but the way it is being shown in the show is really pukeworthy. Now she is flirting with Bajaj🤔👏and for Bajaj...I really have no words👏

And too so quick?? Cool off period kahan hai??  

He turned her life upside down. For heaven sake's u r carrying another man's baby... Whts with this flirt n all 

I am sorry i dont like to say this but shes turning to be an absolute arm candy for him. 

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ALso LMAO.... Bajju Kuch jyaada hi sath raha tha.... ladki ne Thoda signal kyaa diya .... ye chep ho gaya ..🤣

Despo-ness was at peak .... 😆

Come on girls, cut him some slack.... She is wifey dearest. Meester and meesiss both r happy with their dream wedding 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: euphoric

And too so quick?? Cool off period kahan hai??  

He turned her life upside down. For heaven sake's u r carrying another man's baby... Whts with this flirt n all 

I am sorry i dont like to say this but shes turning to be an absolute arm candy for him. 

Her sacrifice has been made to look like a joke. Pathetic way of showing an FL in 2019. Like people say, she never had any self respect but this is even low 

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yes ....Ek dance ka THANDA-pan where it should have been “Look I can dance too that too Intensely” mode.... gave me laughter dose ..

And other one .... two ppl out of blue dancing to dance numbers .... Parth and Saahil enjoyed that scene 🤣

Party n Saahil were having laughter riots m sure while shooting that scene 🤣

No comments on the Thanda-Thanda-cool-cool dance 🤣🤣

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Finally, after so much of suffocation, pre was set free today 

She spoke about what she feels, she cried, she vent out her emotions, out and away from the robotic world she was in ....! 

I Missed this ladki a lot ❤️