Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope Anurag gets his brain back and stops following her...#DandaForAnurag #MemoryLoss🙏

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Finally, after so much of suffocation, pre was set free today 

She spoke about what she feels, she cried, she vent out her emotions, out and away from the robotic world she was in ....! 

I Missed this ladki a lot ❤️

Wow that is surprising😲 

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Me too...Anurag and Prerna both should move on but Prerna cannot fall in love with her blackmailer. He needs to realise his mistake and free her from this marriage before any love happening between them . I am totally fine with Prerna falling for him after his redemption. People do fall in love again but the way it is being shown in the show is really pukeworthy. Now she is flirting with Bajaj🤔👏and for Bajaj...I really have no words👏

Seriously me too. Plz Pre can move on with who ever she wants. It’s her wish afterall. But m not able to digest her having soft corner for him without giving proper closure to the blackmailed marriage track. He might be shown as a saint now but he did use Pre afterall, first the reason was revenge for the Basus n later Kuki. How can someone totally forget all that n move on with the same person without clearing the baggage between them just like that. No more comments! 

RiyaDutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

And too so quick?? Cool off period kahan hai??  

He turned her life upside down. For heaven sake's u r carrying another man's baby... Whts with this flirt n all 

I am sorry i dont like to say this but shes turning to be an absolute arm candy for him. 

The makers have made her look like that only! Sad state 😒

RiyaDutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I hope Anurag gets his brain back and stops following her...#DandaForAnurag #MemoryLoss🙏

Why not #killAnu 😆🙏🏻🤪

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks suta for the update . I think you can also save your time and copy paste those dialogues ..anurag and prerna telling each other same things in every episode 🤣 or you can write , the regular conversation between anurag and prerna 😆

Add one more dialogue to the list. "Bajaj no pareshan na karein "😆

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Thanks suta for the update . I think you can also save your time and copy paste those dialogues ..anurag and prerna telling each other same things in every episode 🤣 or you can write , the regular conversation between anurag and prerna 😆

Add one more dialogue to the list. "Bajaj no pareshan na karein "😆

But Prerna’s character has shown a lot of progress....that too at jet speed😆 Poor Anurag is still stuck at where he was two months back

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Why not #killAnu 😆🙏🏻🤪

That is the best but we know we are not that lucky😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

So what was Bajaj’s akhri war about?😆Making Anurag dance on radhe Radha like a lunatic?😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😂😂😂😂😂

Dnt know what was.maha episode for to promote once dance 

Starplus aapko memory loss huwa hai kya