saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys! 😆

I have like, zero idea if anyone here still knows me, or remembers me, but I used to write fanfiction on this forum (obsessively I might add) for quite some time. Then sometime in 2012 India Forums decided that it had had enough of me and I couldn't log in with this ID for the life of me thereafter. What's more, the recovery G-mail address I had also had lapsed (since I hadn't used it since the birth of internet and technology), so, oh well. Then "asli duniya" happened in all it's glory and more than six years have passed by since I last posted on the forum. 

Hit by a sudden wave of IPK days forum nostalgia, I randomly decided to try logging in and voila! I could. LOL. So maybe I had not rabba-veyed correctly with the login process all those years ago. 

I happen to have both completed fanfiction (titled 'Unexpectedly Expected'), and incomplete fanfiction (by the name 'Predictably Unpredictable') posted on the forum and all the threads seem to be locked (well, duh). Besides sending PMs to moderators, does anyone know of a way to have threads unlocked that has worked?

That aside, would love to hear from you guys! Hope life has been fantastic for everyone!

Edited by saucechips - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey!! 

What a pleasant surprise. Good to see you here. I have read your stories and loved them. I joined the forum in Nov 2012 I was a silent reader of FF initially conscious about commenting in FF world so you might not know me. 

I am sorry even after 7 yrs I still am not savvy with IF so I hope other members can help you about opening your threads. 

Hope your threads can be reopened. 

Are you planning to repost your stories?

Edited by renee.bee - 4 years ago
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey saucechips!

Welcome back 🤗 I was a silent reader when you were writing those stories..  your 'unexpectedly expected' is one of my favourite arshi stories. 

I'm still rabbaveying here though not regularly.  

Coming to your question about opening threads, I'm sorry dear. I don't know any other method other than messaging the MODS. 

Are you planning to continue 'predictably unpredictable'? 

rdforfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hei, I had read your story unexpectedly expected many times. It's a stress buster . I would love to read more of your stories if you decide to continue writing.  I might say that you are a talented writer, off course you know that 😊

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi,

Welcome back. Just like others mentioned, I am your another reader. Just try to report a post and in the comments mention you want the thread to be reopened.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG! Cement pile!!!!

I hope we’ll get some new material?

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow glad to see you back

I loved your work

rafiki84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SCji!!! Ask agaye! Humein bharosa tha ke aap aise nahi jayeingay ❤️❤️ so good to see you back girly ❤ read all the stories you posted, still read UE sometimes for its fantastic humor and the lattoo and cement pile arguments 😆 

Bas ab yeh login credentials yaad rakhna, pliss 😆 hope to see you post UP again 😊

Arshi67 thumbnail

How lovely to see you here. Your stories are a riotously fun read. Each time! 

saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: renee.bee

Hey!! 

What a pleasant surprise. Good to see you here. I have read your stories and loved them. I joined the forum in Nov 2012 I was a silent reader of FF initially conscious about commenting in FF world so you might not know me. 

I am sorry even after 7 yrs I still am not savvy with IF so I hope other members can help you about opening your threads. 

Hope your threads can be reopened. 

Are you planning to repost your stories?

Hey, thanks love. Don't even get me started on being "savvy with IF". 😆