Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Pre actually DECIDES to hurt Anu? Really?what did she think she had been doing all this time since she married Baj the new villain in town? Talk about kicking someone when they are down. It’s like she decided to kill Anu with a thousand cuts. Has she not seen how much he’s hurting? For a woman carrying his child she is beyond cruel. She’s heartless. The day Baj leaves her in the lurch and out of her life she better not go  running to Anuraaaag to save her sorry self. 

Did she learn to be sadistic also from her husband? His influence has turned her into a heartless witchy woman. She better pack her bags and get out of Basu house. 

This is how she shows her gratitude to the man who saved her every time she ran into trouble starting with the fire at the pandal. What a terrible woman she’s turned out to be.

Yes. It struck me too.. she decides to hurt anurag ?😲 by throwing this party ? What is she aiming at ? 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anju_maaneet

He stopped himself thinking he can not be that much weak, he knows that he loves her and she loves him, so to get her back in life he has to alive......

But seriously I don't want anupre together, I already started hating pre.....

At this point, even I don't want them together. Stop running behind her dude!

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

She slices Anu’s heart with harsh words every time with intention to hurt then she cries tears. What baloney is this?  

Simply bec he’s not responding to her cruel words the way she wants him to she digs in and claims to not have loved him at all. So next time Baj is not around to save her from her self induced mishap she better not turn to Anu after treating him like a punching bag and watching him fall apart before her very eyes. 

Mohini should make sure she gets no where near any Basus ever again esp Anu. Even Moloy should come out of mouna vrat and tell her some painful truths about her treatment of Anu after marrying Baj. 

Pre is acting on Baj’s plan to seek revenge on Anu.....can’t get any more cruel than this, hurting him where he’s most vulnerable. She’s doing Baj’s dirty work for him...patni duty.

Yet again no sign of Kuki for whom Baj supposedly chose Pre as the only woman who could be a mother she desperately needed. 

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So many flaws...how to say.....all started with Bajaj...he blackmailed pre to ditch Anu and marry him, she did the same....she conveniently forgot that she ditched not only Anu but whole family because everybody started liking her.....she accepted her fate and started to move on in her new life....God see woman, one person is suffering a lot ever she is not having guilty and roaming in her ex's house with her new husband...please somebody enlighten her....

now everyone is behind pres happiness..y can't this lady give peace to everyone including her by telling the truth to everyone if she really moves on, please abort anus child and go......

Her lies are not making Anu to move on, if she says the truth that's it for Anu, he will not leave her in front of Bajaj too.....

It's really irritating to watch that after so many attempts still he is behind pre y can't leave her with her new family and move on...he cannot go with some other girl coz he loves her, simply ignoring her will be the best punishment given to her.....as somebody mentioned in the forum she likes attention I guess....

And moreover this show is all about negativity everyone turned as negative except debu da and anupam....

And Bajaj, accepted he has done this for her daughter, but ditching some one on that marriage day is not acceptable.....and being a big businessman, he even does not know how his own family ShaTan....if she want to get Bajaj, even they would have done something before pre arrives in his life...before some caretaker was the, that time by being goofy goody she can easily manofy Bajaj.....why now after pre?

No logic in the tracks...no connection.....

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She slices Anu’s heart with harsh words every time with intention to hurt then she cries tears. What baloney is this?  

Simply bec he’s not responding to her cruel words the way she wants him to she digs in and claims to not have loved him at all. So next time Baj is not around to save her from her self induced mishap she better not turn to Anu after treating him like a punching bag and watching him fall apart before her very eyes. 

Mohini should make sure she gets no where near any Basus ever again esp Anu. Even Moloy should come out of mouna vrat and tell her some painful truths about her treatment of Anu after marrying Baj. 

Pre is acting on Baj’s plan to seek revenge on Anu.....can’t get any more cruel than this, hurting him where he’s most vulnerable. She’s doing Baj’s dirty work for him...patni duty.

Yet again no sign of Kuki for whom Baj supposedly chose Pre as the only woman who could be a mother she desperately needed. 

she is desperate wife

Kuki se zyada prerna is looking after bajaj and his needs

Kuki bahana hai bas

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Guys like Anu do the long chase until something snaps and then they never turn a give them a second glance ever again. Let’s hope Anu moves on. This whole idea that they are soul mates is a bad joke at this point.

Any self respecting woman would never turn back to the man she had hurt willingly and knowingly.

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Bajaj warns anurag👏

Come on bajaj anurag needs it from you

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Prerna is beyond redemption now - I seriously don't want a anu-pre ever ..unless all this is part of her master plan to show Bajaj his place for how he played with their lives - but in that case she better arrive at her endgame soon enough - but if this is her acceptance of fate and her hurting Anurag so he can forget her and move on, it's the shittiest thing on this planet … she drove him to almost take his life - does she even realize how much pain he's going through?? .. This Prerna for me is NO longer worthy of Anurag ..I would like this story to turn a new leaf ..and for Anurag to find a girl (no Anurag genuinely loves prerna and won't fall in love with this girl but I want someone to make Anurag feel good about himself again) .. prerna has just hit him with a wrecking ball and he needs to heal ..I wish CVs don't keep showing us these argumentative anupre scenes ..i'd like some happiness in the shows ..there's enough seriousness and worry in peoples real lives already!! .. Can we get a cheerful Anurag, soon enough? or is even asking that too much??  Also now that Bajaj has struck some deal, i'm guessing he's also struck gold again and back to being rich, so can the Bajaj family just get the hell out of the basu house? .. how dare prerna hurt Anurag by cosying up with another man in front of him! .. just seems so cheap and low for how prerna's character initially started out!

Pre actually DECIDES to hurt Anu? Really?what did she think she had been doing all this time since she married Baj the new villain in town? Talk about kicking someone when they are down. It’s like she decided to kill Anu with a thousand cuts. Has she not seen how much he’s hurting? For a woman carrying his child she is beyond cruel. She’s heartless. The day Baj leaves her in the lurch and out of her life she better not go  running to Anuraaaag to save her sorry self. 

Did she learn to be sadistic also from her husband? His influence has turned her into a heartless witchy woman. She better pack her bags and get out of Basu house. 

This is how she shows her gratitude to the man who saved her every time she ran into trouble starting with the fire at the pandal. What a terrible woman she’s turned out to be.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ananya05

No wonder even the actors look disinterested in this nonsense. 😆 This is the worst that any character could be. 

The bad script is affecting their performance.I laughed seeing Parth's breakdown scene on the road😆 He can do much better than that!

Erica has been inconsistent with her performance from the beginning.Sometimes she is good and sometimes she is  bad

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know! i wish Anurag gives her the cold shoulder - even if he believes she loves him, whatever she's doing to him is reason enough to let go - people talk about Anurag being a stalker and misbehaving with Prerna - the kind of emotional abuse that prerna is meting out to Anurag is exponentially worse - manhandling and stalking and talking obsessively are what people in general thing of as abuse ..but emotional abuse is by far the worst!! and prerna can actually be punished for leading him on and dumping him so mercilessly!!! her sacrifice has no shitty meaning now .. based on how CVs shaped her character, the woman comes across as one with loose morals and ethics!

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-