कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ LIVE UPDATE/EDT 30 Aug 2019 [DT Note : Page 30] - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by opsora2090

bajaj will be more younger after the akhri waar.. BTS ayi hai .. and Trust me he is just looking dapper.........

Where are those  BTS pics posted ?? Can you share link please ?? Is it a video ?? 

Did Anurag stop himself or somebody came and stopped him?

Originally posted by priya185

here but not expecting anything sensible from cvs🤪

That ship sailed a long time ago. Don’t th8nk they know where to go with this now.

Veena maataji palti👏 prerna ka blood group veenaji ka hai

Originally posted by Sutapasima

They are gradually making Baj look younger n Pre older ..with pulled back hair n tight bun and colourless/white sarees 

A 22 yr old made to look like a 30 something.🙄 just to match her husband? Why can’t it be shown he’s twice her age with grey hair to match his gray personality?

Originally posted by MERARAI

That ship sailed a long time ago. Don’t th8nk they know where to go with this now.

Yeah! I think even the maha episode is going to be a dud. They used old clips for the ME promo which means they have nothing concrete to show.

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Parijatrocks

Veena maataji palti👏 prerna ka blood group veenaji ka hai

The boat has to tilt to Baj side, now all his dark history has been swept under the rug and he’s a goody two shoes hero.

Anu is now a forgotten past.  He should just up and move to London away from the dark shadows of Mr and Mrs Baj.

What BS are they making Prerna say? They were just friends and Anu mistook her feelings as love🤔 So what is his munna/munni doing in your oven? This show has the worst writing team ever!😆

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

Yeah! I think even the maha episode is going to be a dud. They used old clips for the ME promo which means they have nothing concrete to show.

The image that pops into my head is a dog trying to catch its tail. They have made iconic character a pure as snow with their whitewashing and the rest have been beaten to a pulp. What decent masala can they cook up with this scenario? nada! Zich! Zero!

Originally posted by MERARAI

The boat has to tilt to Baj side, now all his dark history has been swept under the rug and he’s a goody two shoes hero.

Anu is now a forgotten past.  He should just up and move to London away from the dark shadows of Mr and Mrs Baj.

prerrnaji is in complete wifey mode

Learning communication from bajaj

And getting appreciation from bajaj 

Prernaji and mr. Bajaj are typical normal married.couple