Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

What BS are they making Prerna say? They were just friends and Anu mistook her feelings as love🤔 So what is his munna/munni doing in your oven? This show has the worst writing team ever!😆

So then Pre shouldn’t want to keep Anu’s bun when it gets out of her oven in 2 years after all she doesn’t love him so why want his child?

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did Anurag stop himself or somebody came and stopped him?

He stopped himself thinking he can not be that much weak, he knows that he loves her and she loves him, so to get her back in life he has to alive......

But seriously I don't want anupre together, I already started hating pre.....

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Veena episode 1 se palti baaz hain... pre usi ki tarha hain

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What BS are they making Prerna say? They were just friends and Anu mistook her feelings as love🤔 So what is his munna/munni doing in your oven? This show has the worst writing team ever!😆

No wonder even the actors look disinterested in this nonsense. 😆 This is the worst that any character could be. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wanna know how did veena judge mr bajaj? Prerna married bajaj , she doesn't know anything about the reason then how is bajaj bad in her eyes? Or does she think that he lured prerna with his money?🤪

Again the same scene with different clothes?  I am after money . I love bajaj. You move on. I love you , I cannot move on with anyone else 🥱

Where is kuki?🤪

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MERARAI

The image that pops into my head is a dog trying to catch its tail. They have made iconic character a pure as snow with their whitewashing and the rest have been beaten to a pulp. What decent masala can they cook up with this scenario? nada! Zich! Zero!

We have to keep our brain aside and watch this show😆 Character are all doing and saying kuch bhi👏Debo da is the only character that has showed some consistency👏  

Forgetting logic and continuity, I enjoyed this week's episodes.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

In aasuvon se kabhi mat pigalna sirf crocodile tears hai

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1vsIwFBQMl/?igshid=19b8nvosjehat

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

loved bajaj pre chemistry.

Veena also appreciates bajaj like we do 🙂

Story should move ahead now.

Pre should answer nivi back, does nivi have no manger who can look after things in her absence the way bajaj does? 

MERARAI thumbnail

Pre actually DECIDES to hurt Anu? Really?what did she think she had been doing all this time since she married Baj the new villain in town? Talk about kicking someone when they are down. It’s like she decided to kill Anu with a thousand cuts. Has she not seen how much he’s hurting? For a woman carrying his child she is beyond cruel. She’s heartless. The day Baj leaves her in the lurch and out of her life she better not go  running to Anuraaaag to save her sorry self. 

Did she learn to be sadistic also from her husband? His influence has turned her into a heartless witchy woman. She better pack her bags and get out of Basu house. 

This is how she shows her gratitude to the man who saved her every time she ran into trouble starting with the fire at the pandal. What a terrible woman she’s turned out to be.

MERARAI thumbnail

We have to keep our brain aside and watch this show😆 Character are all doing and saying kuch bhi👏Debo da is the only character that has showed some consistency👏  

Forgetting logic and continuity, I enjoyed this week's episodes.

Three cheers to Debu da. 

Never thought I’d say this...but Mohini saw Pre as the worst match for her son but she turned out to be right. Mother’s intuition.