Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

The reason why a lot of us are sympathizing with Anurag is because the writers are showing only his pain of losing her while Prerna is being shown as an ice maiden. She might still be in love with him and might be suffering herself  but unless they show that to the audience , how are we supposed to feel it? 

When Anurag betrayed Prerna, they showed Prerna's pain for like 2 days and quickly moved on to her sassy avatar.  The did not focus much on her angst  then too but they did show both being in pain. Maybe that is why some of us are feeling more for Anurag now.They are focusing a lot on him

The problem is that Prerna has never been a favourite with the writers. Her character has been the least consistent out of all.

Kanza_12 thumbnail

I agree how can she do this.i think anurag should be another girl who love and care for him.no need for prerna.she is perfect for bajaj.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana21

I know! i wish Anurag gives her the cold shoulder - even if he believes she loves him, whatever she's doing to him is reason enough to let go - people talk about Anurag being a stalker and misbehaving with Prerna - the kind of emotional abuse that prerna is meting out to Anurag is exponentially worse - manhandling and stalking and talking obsessively are what people in general thing of as abuse ..but emotional abuse is by far the worst!! and prerna can actually be punished for leading him on and dumping him so mercilessly!!! her sacrifice has no shitty meaning now .. based on how CVs shaped her character, the woman comes across as one with loose morals and ethics!

This!

And it is not like Prerna has not done any of these things. She herself has stalked him in the past...harassed him and on a few occasions been aggressive with him too by grabbing him by his collar. 😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

So then Pre shouldn’t want to keep Anu’s bun when it gets out of her oven in 2 years after all she doesn’t love him so why want his child?

The writers did a huge mistake by making her pregnant. This one reason alone made the whole blackmailing stuff and Prerna warming up to to Bajaj more disgusting!

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Did Anurag stop himself or somebody came and stopped him?

He stopped himself and they showed a scene later where he regretted the fact that he thought of suicide. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rp5127

He stopped himself and they showed a scene later where he regretted the fact that he thought of suicide. 

thank god 👍🏼

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The writers did a huge mistake by making her pregnant. This one reason alone made the whole blackmailing stuff and Prerna warming up to to Bajaj more disgusting!

This is only the third ITV show I had seen past 100 episodes. Never have I seen a FL written so poorly with a sadistic streak in the name of wanting to make the man she once loved Kudh she zyada but now claims she never really did. Sadistic talk and cruel intentions is  the worst combo in a woman esp if she’s carrying that man’s child that she’s emotionally and verbally abusing day after day. Why move in with Anu if she wanted to distance him from her? Her husband is meanwhile playing sick games using Pre to execute his revenge on Anu. She’s a dunce to not realize she’s being used in his mind games. 

Btw, Kuki yet again left in the care of household help for Pre too busy for her stepchild while warming up to pati dev and abusing Anu. 

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rp5127

That is good message.Thank god EK and team didn't make mockery out of such a sensitive topic.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kanza_12

I agree how can she do this.i think anurag should be another girl who love and care for him.no need for prerna.she is perfect for bajaj.

maY be his fate has one more girl, may be he will have second love in his life.

Its role reversal in this season

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This!

And it is not like Prerna has not done any of these things. She herself has stalked him in the past...harassed him and on a few occasions been aggressive with him too by grabbing him by his collar. 😆

grabbing his collar, locking him in store rooms forcefully to get her answers, dragging him holding his hand without his will

Kya kya nahin kiya isne