Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeyDeviMaiyya

Hii I didnt change my username recently! Its been the same for over a year..

My bad. But wasn't your username something else just two days back? Or is there another member with the same display?

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hantel

My bad. But wasn't your username something else just two days back? Or is there another member with the same display?

Haha must be someone else with the same DP! Mine has been the same.. I'm yet to figure out how "improved" IF works :P 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

He is average actor, good dancer ,looker ,bland personality and boring off screen .I don't care about him .I watch his movies if reviews are good 

This. Except i don't watch his movies except if he pairs up with PC. I like their jodi as an admirer of PC. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeyDeviMaiyya

Woww okay thats interesting! You are pretty much accurate about the Aquarius characteristics! He doesnt like flaunting outside for the sake of outward appearances, thats really true! But me, yeah I pretty much want to post on social media and stuff cuz I'm gonna get engaged soon :P And he was all like no thats not needed, and it kind of became a bone of contention but now reading about what you said, I kind of understand where he's coming fromπŸ€“ And its not like I wanna flaunt it or something! Just that I want to share my happiness.. And since its arranged, we are getting to know each other so I feel we are becoming friends :P Thanks for the heads up on the illegal stuff though! Have to think that one more πŸ˜† Also you're bang on about the not being fake stuff.. he is very straightforward, tell it like it is types.. and the purple part- tres interesting πŸ˜› gosh I think I should PM you now to know more!

Pm away....I'll be happy to help in any way..❀️...And even the fact that you're trying to find out more about us, the weirdos of the zodiac....you bet we appreciate that lol. Dont ask me about the purple stuff...that's just something I googled lol..

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

65% up votes is not at all bad. It's pretty good actually.πŸ‘