Do you like HR?

Poll Choice
I do
I don't
I don't care
Any other
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

So I have made this topic out of curiosity only. I don't have anything to prove or discuss. Just wanted to know the general consensus regarding HR. People mostly praise/drool over him for his Godly looks but do people actually like him, just curious to know. I, for example, mostly like him for his looks☺️ but I find him a bit boring offscreen. 

So do you like him or you don't? If don't, what is the reason?

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago

Those who dislike him, reason to bta do. Or am I supposed to assume them to be Kangu fans?🤔

He is average actor, good dancer ,looker ,bland personality and boring off screen .I don't care about him .I watch his movies if reviews are good 

I don't care if my HR looks good or not, all I know is he is incompetent af and doesn't give a shit about employees

Originally posted by ponymo

I don't care if my HR looks good or not, all I know is he is incompetent af and doesn't give a shit about employees

Incompetent at...?

Employees... like the agents who embezzled him that he eventually threw aside (that too, gently and only kind of). I’ve seen his bodyguard and multiple trainers praise him publicly. His secretary and at least one assistant have been with him for years...odd so much loyalty for someone who doesn’t give a $hit about them.

And finally what is this knowledge you possess actually based on? 

Originally posted by Nova19

Incompetent at...?

Employees... like the agents who embezzled him that he eventually threw aside (that too, gently and only kind of). I’ve seen his bodyguard and multiple trainers praise him publicly. His secretary and at least one assistant have been with him for years...odd so much loyalty for someone who doesn’t give a $hit about them.

@Bold : Don't ask such questions.  She knows everything 😆

Incompetent at...?

I don't know, at first I thought she is making a pun about the office wala HR 😆

Incompetent at...?

She said “my HR”- think she is talking about her human resources rep 😂

Incompetent at...?

Lol .. she might be referring to her workplace HR 😂

I don’t like him as I find him fake and narcissistic. And it has nothing to do with KR as she came to industry way later for me to even notice her whereas I never liked HR way before I even knew her. I did, however, really liked HR’s performance in Agneepath. Also, I used to like him with ameesha as their moves were cute and so was their chemistry. I have attachment to those childhood movies. As for being good looking, I never found him handsome. But when people talk about it, I realize he has good features. But I don’t find him attractive nor handsome. It’s like I have to be reminded that he’s good looking. So I don’t find him naturally attractive or handsome. He never gave me positive vibes. Now don’t ask me why I find him fake and narcissistic and never found him good from his debut as I am lazy to write all down nor I am great at explaining. 

Edited by The_Best - 4 years ago