Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

*raises hand* πŸ˜ƒ

I love him. I never find him 'attractive' personally, but I can see how he looks like a Greek God.. I find him as a person to be very beautiful though.

Never cared much about him until January 2015 perhaps on his birthday when I remember reading an interview of him in a newspaper where he talked about his health problems, separation from Suzanne, his general outlook in life and I was deeply moved by his wisdom, his attitude towards life, found him inspirational. I fell in love with him hehe :p 

And then I watched some interviews of him, his interview with Suzanne on Simi Garewal show, I love him as a person, he has a good heart.. He should talk more, make more appearances. And also write more poetry like he used to when he was in love.. :)

ONSCREEN... I like him... alright lol. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Naah. I don’t like myself very much..

I do have some moments though..πŸ€”

Now that's a first! ... After JWM and Geet every other person goes around with "Main pe favorite hu" ... Bhai Kyu aur koi nahi mila?! ... 😩 .. It's gotten boring having to hear same line for years! ... πŸ˜΅

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I like how he looks. He's very secretive though. Personality is unpredictable.  What's his zodiac sign πŸ€”

Ah the sharp cunning Capricorn who like being a leader behind the scenes. He is definitely a Capricorn considering how private he is about most things and we don't really know much about the whys and how's of his life. Capricorns also show extreme social anxiety. Is that true for him? 

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ah the sharp cunning Capricorn who like being a leader behind the scenes. He is definitely a Capricorn considering how private he is about most things and we don't really know much about the whys and how's of his life. Capricorns also show extreme social anxiety. Is that true for him? 

Capricorns are also very hardworking no?

Originally posted by: Jo_March

Capricorns are also very hardworking no?

Yes. Even dedicated to a fault. But they don't like showing it. They are mostly on the side of 'only show the  work and not the effort' Vulnerability is also facet they don't like showing. They appear cold and heartless for this reason to many. 

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes. Even dedicated to a fault. But they don't like showing it. They are mostly on the side of 'only show the  work and not the effort' Vulnerability is also facet they don't like showing. They appear cold and heartless for this reason to many. 

Aah right... I knew two such Capricorns like that.

Are you into zodiac reading? What do you think about Aquarius sign, if it's not much trouble.πŸ˜… I find it all very fascinating.

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well aaj kal i hate all bollywood actors actress only this man i cant hate evn if i tried hard ..

i just login to comnt here Allah Hafiz :) 

Edited by -sakeena- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jo_March

Aah right... I knew two such Capricorns like that.

Are you into zodiac reading? What do you think about Aquarius sign, if it's not much trouble.πŸ˜… I find it all very fascinating.

Ah Aquarius. They are like the rebellious kids of the sun signs. That's their most defining trait. Moody and rebellious. Most of them like fiercely independent or want to be so that makes them rebellious. I do feel sometimes they rebel for nothing at all other than pushing their Id to the forefront. Superego waits a while till their Id has done its job. They are known to be great lovers of nature and human kind in general. I've known a lot of Aquarius social workers. Its the same rebel in them. Against the system. They are very open-minded,easy to forgive and always having an existential crisis about the future cause thats all they think about πŸ˜† Extremely free thinkers though. Socially I'd say quiet,and mysterious. But not like being mysterious for eyeballs like Scorpio. They just like keeping to themselves. Thats my basic analysis of them. 

And I love astrology. You must find out your moon sign,venus sign and rising sign too! 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ah Aquarius. They are like the rebellious kids of the sun signs. That's their most defining trait. Moody and rebellious. Most of them like fiercely independent or want to be so that makes them rebellious. I do feel sometimes they rebel for nothing at all other than pushing their Id to the forefront. Superego waits a while till their Id has done its job. They are known to be great lovers of nature and human kind in general. I've known a lot of Aquarius social workers. Its the same rebel in them. Against the system. They are very open-minded,easy to forgive and always having an existential crisis about the future cause thats all they think about πŸ˜† Extremely free thinkers though. Socially I'd say quiet,and mysterious. But not like being mysterious for eyeballs like Scorpio. They just like keeping to themselves. Thats my basic analysis of them. 

And I love astrology. You must find out your moon sign,venus sign and rising sign too! 

@bold how do I do that?

And what do you know about cusps? Cusp of Aquarius and Pieces.

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ponymo

I was talking from my personal experience with Human Resources

🀣