Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Ah Aquarius. They are like the rebellious kids of the sun signs. That's their most defining trait. Moody and rebellious. Most of them like fiercely independent or want to be so that makes them rebellious. I do feel sometimes they rebel for nothing at all other than pushing their Id to the forefront. Superego waits a while till their Id has done its job. They are known to be great lovers of nature and human kind in general. I've known a lot of Aquarius social workers. Its the same rebel in them. Against the system. They are very open-minded,easy to forgive and always having an existential crisis about the future cause thats all they think about 😆 Extremely free thinkers though. Socially I'd say quiet,and mysterious. But not like being mysterious for eyeballs like Scorpio. They just like keeping to themselves. Thats my basic analysis of them. 

And I love astrology. You must find out your moon sign,venus sign and rising sign too! 

J am into astrology as well. 

Your take on Aries please? 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Astrology discussion here...I'm an Aquarius too and its true. I've this need to against the tide. I always create my own path cutting away the bramble and underbrush when everyone s taking the well travelled road. Carry my own lamp.

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Hrithik has been my most favorite BW actor since 10 years now. In 4th generation i.e.

1st Dilip K et al

2nd Amitabh et al

3rd King i.e. Shahrukh et al

4th Hrithik et al.

5th Ranbir et al.

6th None et al.

nigahen thumbnail

And I became his stan in 2018 when I joined this forum. Before that I never cared about anyone in bollywood but I decided that for the purposes of being on this forum, its useful to have some likes and dislikes. And I found him most fit to be stanned...❤️

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nigahen

Astrology discussion here...I'm an Aquarius too and its true. I've this need to against the tide. I always create my own path cutting away the bramble and underbrush when everyone s taking the well travelled road. Carry my own lamp.

Hi can you guys tell anything about the typical Aquarius guy ? Birthday Feb 17. May get hitched to one in the near future :p I'm a Libran!

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeyDeviMaiyya

Hi can you guys tell anything about the typical Aquarius guy ? Birthday Feb 17. May get hitched to one in the near future :p I'm a Libran!

Run.

😂 I'm just messing with you 🤣 

nigahen thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeyDeviMaiyya

I'm not a guy but we do get bored really easily. So like when we're into someone, we can make them feel like the centre of our universe and then one day, drop the ball...😭 But there will be other combinations in his chart that will nullify, abate or accentuate that. I'm assuming he's a Aquarius sun? 

I mean we have serious commitment issues. And we dont like routine things.....There is also a bit of a narcissist in us....like the real Greek story wala........I mean we really really love ourselves to the point that we find it difficult to "make other happy".....and we can be very manipulative....We're cowards when it comes to relationships as we dont want to give another power over our freedom...but not cowards as such....We love adventure sports and dont mind dying in the process.......and friendship is really important to us...we care deeply about our true blue friends so its paramount that you be friends with your man...And secret tip-if you want that true deep friendship, then we like doing crazy stuff...Crazy as in out of the box and possibly illegal..😛...Like well I wont give any examples there..but we dont care so much for outward appearances as in faking stuff and trying to be like the Joneses....So if you can connect on the most human level with all the complexes that come with being a human...if you like to go to art galleries and museums and like watching science documentaries or How the universe works or space week on discovery science in your free time and have an interest in ancient megaliths for eg, you're a catch for us and if you're a male, I want you lol...but be warned, we can also like read minds...we can sniff out faking or lies

But I searched for Libra Aquarius compatibility and at least you'll have a good sex life..😛

Aquarius can truly help Libra express their sexuality. The problems with Libra’s Sun bring too much concern for opinions of other people, so representatives of this sing go to extremes when it comes to the way they show their sexuality. They will either be afraid to be judged and seem too asexual, or have a need to show it “in spite” of everyone’s opinion and this can be quite repulsive for their partner. When it comes to sexuality, Aquarius has an entirely different approach – they simply don’t care about anyone’s opinion. They live their life in a constant search for freedom from any taboos or restrictions, and this will help Libra forget about other people, at least for some time.

Although their sex life can be quite liberating for Libra, it can also be a bit challenging for Aquarius because they will be the one who has to fight against Libra’s need to fit in. However, as two Air signs, they will both tend to be free to express their sexual desires to each other. They will like to experiment, learn about each other and their own inner desires and communicate with ease. Their sexual relations should be a strong pillar of their entire relationship, although they will usually think of their verbal ways to get along as the most important for their bond.

Tell me something about yours libran characteristics..

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Ah Aquarius. They are like the rebellious kids of the sun signs. That's their most defining trait. Moody and rebellious. Most of them like fiercely independent or want to be so that makes them rebellious. I do feel sometimes they rebel for nothing at all other than pushing their Id to the forefront. Superego waits a while till their Id has done its job. They are known to be great lovers of nature and human kind in general. I've known a lot of Aquarius social workers. Its the same rebel in them. Against the system. They are very open-minded,easy to forgive and always having an existential crisis about the future cause thats all they think about 😆 Extremely free thinkers though. Socially I'd say quiet,and mysterious. But not like being mysterious for eyeballs like Scorpio. They just like keeping to themselves. Thats my basic analysis of them. 

And I love astrology. You must find out your moon sign,venus sign and rising sign too! 

This sounds very correct 😋 @existential crisis that's very true with me 😂😂 Thank you! I'll try to find my Moon sign, venus sign and rising sign too...I think we need accurate birth time for that.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

You should've added Kangana as one option 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You should've added Kangana as one option 

I added "any other". Samajdaar ko ishara kafi hai.😛