Daasi (HUM) Adeel Husain , Mawra Hocane

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everybody. ðŸ˜Š

Hum tv released a cover teaser of this upcoming drama which is directed by: Mohsin Talat , written by: Misbah Nausheen and produced by : M&D productions.

Daasi is a story of a bubbly girl and a young business tycoon, struggling for peace in their lives! 

Stay tuned to catch your favourite Mawra Hocane and Adeel Husain together first time! 

#Daasi #HUMTV #ThisSeptember #Comingsoon

Discussion Thread Rules 

1) No comparisons between actors or shows. Comparisons between two characters are allowed but comparisons between two actors are not allowed. 

2) Please avoid discussing other actors or shows unrelated to the topic.Members are free to discuss the actors playing in the drama including their other projects however bringing random actors or shows into the discussion is not allowed. If members want to discuss other actors or shows then they are always free to open a new topic. 

3) No personal chit chatting. The threads are to there to discuss the dramas so any chatting related to the drama or the actors who play in the drama is allowed. However do not chit chat about anything else including your personal chat. Members are advised to use the chat club of the forum for that. 

4) No bashing any actors. There is a very thin line between bashing and criticising. As per the IF rules members are free to criticize an actor however bashing them is not allowed. 

5) No bashing any members of the forum. Members can disagree with a fellow member's opinion or statement and can counter argue regarding the same. But, members are not allowed to get personal with other members and bash them or offend them in anyway. 

6) If members feel someone is offending any member or actor please report them immediately. Do not get involved in arguing with them otherwise you will held as responsible as the offender.

Edited by awida - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing awdia,wow tis looks interesting,Adeel is back in serial after a long time,Mawra seems to be doing good work 

But, I find Urwa to be a better actor than Mawra 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

@Maha. I am excited about this drama too. I didn't watch any of Adeel's dramas except for the first episodes of Mata e Jaan. 

I remember @AG posted this post wondering if Adeel/Mawra are a couple. now it is clear that they were shooting for this drama. 

link of @awsomegurti's post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5107490

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Maha. I am excited about this drama too. I didn't watch any of Adeel's dramas except for the first episodes of Mata e Jaan. 

I remember @AG posted this post wondering if Adeel/Mawra are a couple. now it is clear that they were shooting for this drama. 

link of @awsomegurti's post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5107490

I watched him in Jackson heights and Shukk,I never liked his character in both shows , yes I did watch MataE Jaan Hai Tu a little bit, I liked his pairing with Sarwat 

Also, I watched him a bit in Mera Naseeb, he was opposite Syra Yousuf 

I liked his pairing with Marina Khan too,older woman falling in love with a younger guy, but I hated his character for cheating on her 

Yes now it is cleared that, they are just working together in a serial,yes I think they are not dating 

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aha aha so it's a drama finally 

Moi can watch wn il it start 

Aftr shukk n Mohabbate drama , this il do ðŸ˜†

awesomegurti thumbnail

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor

awesomegurti thumbnail