Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
haha roli...angry bird, quitted acting...why you need to act now when your sid is here...and sid called her to hear her voice..so cute!!! waiting for next! update soonnnnn
MistyDevil thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
wow now roli in sid's house...well done akash!..hope I would get more rosid's scene now😉..you know right what I mean😂🙈...well who's that vikram...careful boy she is siddhant's sherni...update next soon so exciting
MistyDevil thumbnail
aww my roli..you want his single wish for your luck..cool! Loved sid's attitude maanu..He's damn cool!..Roli transferred the property to her brother to save her sid..even she shouted him..Lovely update..want moreee update soon
Arzena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plzzz also update bepannah if possible😊😊

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arzena

Plzzz also update bepannah if possible😊😊

Plz don't ask about bepannah, I'm in a mess with it😕 lets just hope my writer block gets over soon. I'll try to give updates the moment I got the idea to move forward😔

Arzena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

Plz don't ask about bepannah, I'm in a mess with it😕 lets just hope my writer block gets over soon. I'll try to give updates the moment I got the idea to move forward😔

Ook no problem 😊 dear and plz don't take stress😉😲

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arzena

Ook no problem 😊 dear and plz don't take stress😉😲

Haha I won't. Thank you. 

MistyDevil thumbnail
super update!..Sid came to know about vikram and his count down has started hahah...fb was so cuteeee..No one shouldn't hit sid but he can hit wah what a logic roli.....Waiting for next
MistyDevil thumbnail
it was beautiful update...full of siddhant and his my favourite angry avatar...poor sumit yaar I must tell you this....roli..roli..how do you believe such things? ufff!...i love sid's calm and cool nature..Update next soonnn...BTW the new boss is sid?
MistyDevil thumbnail
rosid marriage? really? damn it I just love sid so much!!! his attitude is...ufff....Lovely update! now roli is PA of sid..cool! those last lines were so beautiful!! update next soon maanu..can't wait