Which rule of friendship is gonna get break by Azaan?

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

From the first promo itself,Azaan's this dialogue caught my attention.No matter what happens now,Azaan-noor weeding will happen.And no matter how many times The actors clarify that this show doesn't support cheating or SJ had once said that she isn't the 2nd wife,But how come it's possible?And how come Noor isn't the 2nd wife as we all know SHAZAN isn't gonna be divorced.

There is always an unofficial rule of friendship that you cant fall in love with the person . Obviously falling in love kind of kills the original essence of your friendship.I really fear may be Azaan will fall in love with noor . Otherwise makers will have to keep noor villain throughout the show.But then why would SJ take a negative role?And from the promo,its doesn't seem also that Noor will be a permenant villain.So there r chance that Azaan will fall in love with her (Maybe like that crap Dil se dil tak).

Then what will happen to shayra?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

From the first promo itself,Azaan's this dialogue caught my attention.No matter what happens now,Azaan-noor weeding will happen.And no matter how many times The actors clarify that this show doesn't support cheating or SJ had once said that she isn't the 2nd wife,But how come it's possible?And how come Noor isn't the 2nd wife as we all know SHAZAN isn't gonna be divorced.

There is always an unofficial rule of friendship that you cant fall in love with the person . Obviously falling in love kind of kills the original essence of your friendship.I really fear may be Azaan will fall in love with noor . Otherwise makers will have to keep noor villain throughout the show.But then why would SJ take a negative role?And from the promo,its doesn't seem also that Noor will be a permenant villain.So there r chance that Azaan will fall in love with her (Maybe like that crap Dil se dil tak).

Then what will happen to shayra?

Could be yes...but how this the big question. Right now Noor makes everything to gain Azaans hate instead of his love. She behaves very disrespectful with his mom, she insults his wife...it seems impossible that Azaan will fall for psycho Noor. But who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think SJ took a negative role because as an actor she probably wanted to expand her skills and its more fun playing a villain.  I think I saw an interview where she wanted to do something different this time, so I get the decision to take on the role. 

I don't think Azaan will ever fall in love with Noor while Shaira is still alive.  I think the only way there'd be a romantic pairing of Azaan and Noor would be after Noor grovels for forgiveness and something bad happens to Shaira.  I think Azaan has made it clear that he does not see Noor that way, and after what she's done so far, I can't imagine he will, especially while he still has Shaira.  Azaan treats Noor like a baby sister right now so romance... really really far far far down the storyline. 

It's not cheating because as Muslims, it's not morally wrong for men to have more than one wife. It's not cheating because he didn't have an affair with Noor while still being married to Shaira. In fact Shaira is the one enabling this to happen. 

SJ saying she's not the 2nd wife ... I guess it's because Noor won't get the same haq from Azaan as a wife. He won't treat her like how he treats Shaira. And while they're legally and religiously married, even if their friendship gets patched up, Azaan won't be with her like a husband-wife should be. 

I think in the promo, he said he broke a rule of mohabbat, so a heart wouldn't break... guess it means that he's marrying another woman even though his mohabbat is someone else? 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

50 50 .  Can be chances whether Aazan can fall in love with noor

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago