Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: engrr

I am in so awe of such mature and in-depth discussions reg any Itv drama... its such an interesting and thought provoking drama series and the way you guys discuss and analyse makes it even more happening.

I was silent reader all this while, liking your super cool discussions but this thread just made me come out of my shell to acknowledge how good this drama and you guys are :)

Hello dear! Please do post and share your thoughts too. We'd love to hear it. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

Padma I don't think Babita understands the meaning of Naembi's words. She has a wall around her, a wall of her own beliefs. And not all of them are right. Blaming Ashok and HS is not the way to solve it. 

She married first first due to pressure from her parents while not understanding what it is. I feel second time too, her expectations will be .....

From one HS deewani to another.😳

+1 Deewani, I have the same fear as you. HS ki band bajne waali hai. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

This is so inspirational! The orthodoxies in mine are hard. Reflexively and naturally there are minimal to null chances of turning back and being accepted with the same warmth and love.

Edit: family means the extended one ofcourse. Not my immediate small family.

Well it is up to us as this generation to try and instill these beliefs as much as we can so that the next generation can learn from us and pass it on too. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raatri

..i really loved this......i also share same thought .....and even tell to others.....mainly the last part....touchwood my parents are too flexible.....its just if u have decided on something....if we cant help .....financially.....we will be thre emotionally....

Yes it's really great when parents support you emotionally, often much more important than financial support. Money can't always buy you peace of mind, 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

Well it is up to us as this generation to try and instill these beliefs as much as we can so that the next generation can learn from us and pass it on too. 

Truly. Hence I say, the impact of what they're showing is more than what can be seen. I sincerely hope that people change their rigid mindsets. And yes, I for one, will always stand up for myself and others, irrespective that I'll be supported or not.

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

There marriage will do require lot of work. Both comes from two diff ideoligies. HS has seen the bright seen of a marriage which it is supposed to be and Babita has seen worst of marriage. Imo she actually has no idea what marriage actually is bcz she never get to experience it. They will have to come to terms with it. It will be interesting to see how they will strike a balance. 

engrr thumbnail

Hey ..

I just replied to your amazing analysis on last nights episode.. I couldn't resist commenting there.. tough im not as good as guys are i.e. in making so well put points but jo bhi tha likh liya 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think that for them to have a successful marriage the 2nd time round and with a child who has been traumatised from her Mother's 1st Marriage, I don't think that HS will put Mini through that again.

But I think that they need to talk frankly with one another and tell what they are feeling etc and also to make time for them selves as well as a Couple and Mini as a Family. Maybe have a baby or two to extent the family as they are both young.

HS needs to make sure that Mini does her Studies etc and make sure that she keeps Mini away from her Babes business etc.

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: inlieu

+1 Deewani, I have the same fear as you. HS ki band bajne waali hai. 

Same pinch!!

And I will not be able to bear to see him sad or even upset.

Anyway I have full confidence in my thanedar. He is mature enough and suljha hua enough for the two of them.

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: guddi01

I think that for them to have a successful marriage the 2nd time round and with a child who has been traumatised from her Mother's 1st Marriage, I don't think that HS will put Mini through that again.

But I think that they need to talk frankly with one another and tell what they are feeling etc and also to make time for them selves as well as a Couple and Mini as a Family. Maybe have a baby or two to extent the family as they are both young.

HS needs to make sure that Mini does her Studies etc and make sure that she keeps Mini away from her Babes business etc.

Lol for have a baby or two!!! Hahahaha.