Patiala Babes enters a new phase - writers of PB comment

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

The upcoming seems really interesting

When a marriage fails both parties play victim. Often angry feminists don't tackle d real issue. Male bashing becomes norm. But what is hidden may be more complex than what is obvious. Hidden needs to be confronted and defeated . vicious cycle be broken. #patialababes

Mini's Babes agrees for second marriage but is she ready yet? Mini to realise a second marriage is no fairy tale. Requires constant jugglery of emotions. Maturity to take at least part responsibility of own past. #patialababes

Financial independence only external factors. Real emancipation of woman happens when she stops feeling guilty of her own desires. Will Babita get matured emotionally? Will Mini's finally provide her the wind beneath her wings before her flight? #patialababes enters a new phase

Many myths to be broken in this phase. Mini's conviction in her Babe's absolute innocence and Ashok's absolute demonization to be challenged. Life is not black and white. Resides in grey. Challenge is to color it with hope. #patialababes

Babita needs to confront her past without the veil of victimhood to be able to enjoy Hanuman's love guiltfree? #patialababes

https://mobile.twitter.com/KathaKottage

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well i am very excited for a new phase of patiala babes.well that means marraige is not happen going so soon.many ups & down coming between in this.

& now the ph will be focus on mini side story too.i hope they will not introduce new love angle for mini atleast till her graduation.i want to see her journey about her carrier & friends.

btw tfs

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Many myths to be broken in this phase. Mini's conviction in her Babe's absolute innocence and Ashok's absolute demonization to be challenged. Life is not black and white. Resides in grey. Challenge is to color it with hope. #patialababes

What does this mean? 🤔... what kinds faults might have Babita had in her previous marriage? 

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The way these tweets are worded only give me further reassurance that the writers of this show have an incredible capacity to look beyond the overly simplistic nature of desi television and the ability to delve into complexities and intricacies of human relationships and human beings themselves. This really gives me hope for the whole Hanuman Babita angle not playing out in the regular happy hunky dory way and having some depth and grounded reality to it. Can’t wait to see how this pans out!

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I am having feeling that they will go zindagi gulzar hai way. It was most realistic and best show that teaches so many things about life . Finally we will.get to watch in india. There also the main problem between kashaf and zaroon was communication and their insecurities. Here also the main thing is communication. No doubt hanita are perfect for each other, but they never communicate, they never share their doubts , their insecurities and both tend to decide for the other. I think the problem between ashok and babita would have been communucation and lack of time . Babita must have indulged herself so much in caring for family and mini that she somewhere must have neglected ashok, that is why he fell for meeta bcz he must have got attention and love that he desired from meeta but that doesnt mean he was right. 

I know there will be problems as it is realistic show but i want major issues to be covered before the wedding bcz after their past both deserve a peaceful marriage where their will not be so much issues, i want their love to succeed and dont want them to regret their desicion of marriage and also i dont want mini to again lose faith in marriage and relationships and again see her parents fighting

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have always said that Babita was to blame for the failure of her Marriage, as it takes 2 to clap and Babita was too busy in playing the ideal daughter in law and not ideal Wife. 

But I want her to sort out her feelings and insecurities first with HS or Mini before she marries HS so that she gives herself and HS and Mini a second chance in life as it does not come around all the time and Mini sure does not deserve this again.

I was one of the very few who saw through Babita and did not blame Ashok or Mita for the breakdown of her Marriage being one sided only.

But really she needs to talk openly and not to flip and flop otherwise its going to be a disaster for them all.

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: guddi01

I have always said that Babita was to blame for the failure of her Marriage, as it takes 2 to clap and Babita was too busy in playing the ideal daughter in law and not ideal Wife. 

But I want her to sort out her feelings and insecurities first with HS or Mini before she marries HS so that she gives herself and HS and Mini a second chance in life as it does not come around all the time and Mini sure does not deserve this again.

I was one of the very few who saw through Babita and did not blame Ashok or Mita for the breakdown of her Marriage being one sided only.

But really she needs to talk openly and not to flip and flop otherwise its going to be a disaster for them all.

I did too.  But more because she just wasn't assertive enough or not wanting to wake up and smell the coffee. Very delusional! Will elaborate later. Too busy right now. Neck deep in work.

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So so happy with the PH and their maturity and conviction and handling of the story which is really a slice out of real life!

But Babita sure is a lucky woman to have landed HS!!! I am soooo jealous of her!🤣

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

So so happy with the PH and their maturity and conviction and handling of the story which is really a slice out of real life!

But Babita sure is a lucky woman to have landed HS!!! I am soooo jealous of her!🤣

So am I (for both your points!)

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DeepShadow

The way these tweets are worded only give me further reassurance that the writers of this show have an incredible capacity to look beyond the overly simplistic nature of desi television and the ability to delve into complexities and intricacies of human relationships and human beings themselves. This really gives me hope for the whole Hanuman Babita angle not playing out in the regular happy hunky dory way and having some depth and grounded reality to it. Can’t wait to see how this pans out!

Yes, this is really a pleasure to see. We were all wondering what they would show after the marriage but looks like they've got this elaborately sketched out and that's why they keep saying it's just the beginning. Aniruddh has said that a few times too. I am really looking forward to it. 

People keep asking if the show will be over soon because of the wedding but it just goes to show that we are so used to the run-of-the-mill stuff that we can't even consider other types of storylines or handling of content. 

The reason PB works is that every character is fully fleshed out and has a proper backstory, strengths, weaknesses, motivations, etc. They can then pull these traits in and come up with interesting tracks and dialogues.