Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

U dont have to be supremely talented to "Rule". Salman ko hi dekh lo 

Matlab Salman shuru mein unlucky tha...ab lucky ho gaya?

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nepo kids, I think, salman is still a nepo kid considering the fact that papa salim got his back whenever he does something irresponsible & insensitive. Rest of them are grown up though. 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Matlab Salman shuru mein unlucky tha...ab lucky ho gaya?

Salman was always lucky. On and offscreen. He cud get away with many things. Dont u know? And if u think otherwise, then u shud accept that Salman is more Talented than SRK since he is the one actually "Ruling" Bollywood now for a decade. Asii King Khan toh Salman Khan hai. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I love those who were born and brought up in the industry. Many r better behaved n have worked hard to take their legacy forward. From Kapoors to Chopras to Johars to Burmans to Akhtars to Khans to Roshans to Mukherjees to Bhatts to Khannas to Sens to Dhawans. Most of the best directors, technicians, musicians, actors hv come from film families. U cannot simply dismiss them just bcoz they r lucky to be born as an insider. 

I prefer them anyday over ungrateful arrogant badly behaved overrated whiny outsiders who come thru crooked means. Deal with it 😎

Oh so in case of nepo kids....its all talent and no luck in being born to a Khan or a Roshan or a Bachhan to a Deol.......so Aryan Khan and Suhana Khan are not lucky ...if they go ahead it will be all because of hard work and talent..

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Salman was always lucky. On and offscreen. He cud get away with many things. Dont u know? 

He's made out to be lucky. Money can buy luck these days specially when you've been drinking and killing people. 

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Yaar..this I don't agree with..SRK really ruled the hearts of millions..he made women go weak in the knees..there is something charming about him that worked wonders for him. Even I don't consider him a very great actor..he hams a lot..but he isn't bad either. Koi aise hi bina talent ke super star nahi banta..I saw him in Fauji and circus before big screen..and there also his presence demanded attention. And I like his acting much more in this shows compared to KJo movies.

Common it’s all his PR’s tactics..like he is a king of romance,family man .yada yada

People around me never find him as charming or going weak for him ..he clicked to audience doing negitive roles..when he want to change that negative image bam came the articles like “omg he is a family man” women go weak for him “ king of romance blah blah..

Oh so in case of nepo kids....its all talent and no luck in being born to a Khan or a Roshan or a Bachhan to a Deol.......so Aryan Khan and Suhana Khan are not lucky ...if they go ahead it will be all because of hard work and talent..

If Aryan and Suhana show Talent, i will use the same words. Am not going to run them down just bcoz they r lucky to be insiders. At this point, it is too early to even talk about them

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Salman was always lucky. On and offscreen. He cud get away with many things. Dont u know? And if u think otherwise, then u shud accept that Salman is more Talented than SRK since he is the one actually "Ruling" Bollywood now for a decade. Asii King Khan toh Salman Khan hai. 

so what happened to Salman's luck when he was failing??

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

chalo we will continue this discussion on talent vs luck tomorrow...time for bed.

so what happened to Salman's luck when he was failing??

When did he fail? He was always relevant since his debut. Stop boring me. SRK was a SId Malhotra of 1990s n was more insider than even Salman n Aamir actually. This is a Fact. Not to forget his epic PR skills which he uses to great extent.