Pardes was a Flop.😆Yeah sure.

Posted: 4 years ago

Ram Jaane too wasn't a Flop.

https://boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=2915

Par internet hai to kuch bhi chipka do.

Originally posted by: Luna46

Pardes was a Flop.😆Yeah sure.

BOI keeps changing its verdicts all the time. This site was updated in 2015. I still remember when it was released, it did not do well but Mahima got award. But, the film became a huge hit overseas. Many film makers then started making films for NRI audiences after that as they pay in dollars. I actually liked SRK in the film. It was one of his most restrained acting after Swades. Until the action scenes in the end. That year's Big hit was Dil To Pagal Hai. 

Even Rajesh Khanna did not call himself KING despite so many back to back blockbusters. Nor has Salman called himself that in this decade. And u call urself "King" in 4 years? He is a King in his own head. Like Kangana is Queen in her own head 🤪

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This is still going on?

There's no end to this debate..Just consider the KHANS as a single entity in Bollywood instead of three different people and rejoice in the fact that they ruled. And worship Apne Apne favorites. Coz no one is gonna win. 

Originally posted by: niyati13

This is still going on?

There's no end to this debate..Just consider the KHANS as a single entity in Bollywood instead of three different people and rejoice in the fact that they ruled. And worship Apne Apne favorites. Coz no one is gonna win. 

Why shud Khans be considered as single entity so that it becomes easier for each one to grab indirect credit during individual low phase due to common surname? Stop such muslim appeasement. No Hindu star gets such special benefit. Their peaks n lows are their own. So, even these three shud not be considered as one entity just bcoz they r from one religion. They r three different actors with different career choices and graph. Just like the rest of Bollywood. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Why shud Khans be considered as single entity so that it becomes easier for each one to grab indirect credit during individual low phase due to common surname? Stop such muslim appeasement. No Hindu star gets such special benefit. Their peaks n lows are their own. So, even these three shud not be considered as one entity just bcoz they r from one religion. They r three different actors with different career choices and graph. Just like the rest of Bollywood. 

😆 don't know what to say..was just trying to find a peaceful solution 😆

J3601 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

get off SRKs dick.. damnn it sounds like he f*d someone close to you 

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

BOI keeps changing its verdicts all the time. This site was updated in 2015. I still remember when it was released, it did not do well but Mahima got award. But, the film became a huge hit overseas. Many film makers then started making films for NRI audiences after that as they pay in dollars. I actually liked SRK in the film. It was one of his most restrained acting after Swades. Until the action scenes in the end. That year's Big hit was Dil To Pagal Hai. 

Even Rajesh Khanna did not call himself KING despite so many back to back blockbusters. Nor has Salman called himself that in this decade. And u call urself "King" in 4 years? He is a King in his own head. Like Kangana is Queen in her own head 🤪

I'll take the word of a box office site over a random person. Pardes was a Super Hit and there's the proof. Adjusted for inflation the movie will gross 196 Crores in today's time. So in no way a movie like that grossing almost 200 Crores will be Flop. It must didn't do well in your la la land where all SRK movies are Flops and Disasters for you.

Rajesh Khanna was called the "first Superstar". The Superstar term was coined for him. Although there were Dilip Kumar, Raj Kapoor, Dev Anand etc before him. Salman is called "Megastar", to make himself seem like the biggest superstar ever. Even Amitabh never got that tag then who is Salman? Aamir is called "Ace Khan" which is clearly a jab at SRK as ace is bigger than king in the card game. All have given tags to themselves to create an illusion that they are/were the biggest superstars. Iss hamam mein sab nange hai but according to you only SRK is the one who has given himself tags. Also SRK was the most successful Khan in 90s , so there's nothing wrong if he called himself King Khan. 

Also your Kangana obsession is hilarious. Even bringing her in threads where she has no relation to the topic or discussion.

Edited by Luna46 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

lol in your dreams

the MELTDOWNS I can very well see, when there is no proper fact based reply and just these whinings ... 

lagay raho  🤣

right now i can only see ur ass being on fire..

the other memebers showed u fact which u conveniently  ignored and ur fighting the rest with ur flawed logic 🤣

please continue ur chutiyapa 👍🏼

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team