Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Enjoy the glasses Li'l one.  I bet you are looking as cool as the girl in the picture.

Cheers.......

You guys 

Thanks a bunch for the kind words. 

She is Vit D deficient and that added to the lifestyle woes of using iPads at school, hence the glasses. Part and parcel of school life, most of her classmates have been wearing since kindergarten. Cant help it. 😊

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Btw, Chap 13 is still not up 😕

fffanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

Btw, Chap 13 is still not up 😕

Checked and reloaded the page couple of times... waiting for chapter 13...

fffanatic thumbnail

Ohhh, enjoy your trip and have a good time, but be around to enjoy the chapters as well. 

Like I said, each chapter will have have a twist now. 

Also, what you said is absolutely true, however, she hasnt realised what she feels for Arnav yet. 

I am waiting for Chap 13 to be up now. 

Khushi’s realisation will be worth the wait... it is going to be slow and gradual... amidst her longing for akash and working with him.. she is not going to realise when and how arnav will become the centre of her universe..... after al no one can escape arnav’s charm😇

When she falls hard for arnav to the point of no return i so want her to sit and think about everything she ever felt for akash and everything that she feels for arnav and realise that what she felt for akash was just admiration and attraction and maybe a strong crush but never love... love will always be reserved for arnav and only him... wishful thinking😂

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: fffanatic

Checked and reloaded the page couple of times... waiting for chapter 13...

I think, since its a weekend, its taking time. 

Originally posted by: Ecrivain

@Raji and Sonal 

I loved Section 375, what a fab flick. One of the few that manages to keep you hooked and on the edge until the last moment. 

Superb one from Panaroma Pictures. 

@EC, I am glad you liked it.  I am waiting for it come on Yupp TV to watch it again.  

@ Sonal, Sorry for the late reply.  Ayushman Khuraana is one of my favourite stars.  I am going to watch it for sure.  But, I am busy with some house hold chores, so could not spare another 3.5 hours to go to movies to watch it.

Cheers......

Scrumptious breakfast for health week? Must be the opposite of chocolate cake. I feel guilty after eating but sometimes I cant control the craving 😆

It looks like, my HSE advisor is a fan of the following saying.

"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper" 

So, she really fed us a scrumptious breakfast and then scheduled physical activities throughout the day to let us burn the calories. 😊

Cheers......

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: fffanatic

Khushi’s realisation will be worth the wait... it is going to be slow and gradual... amidst her longing for akash and working with him.. she is not going to realise when and how arnav will become the centre of her universe..... after al no one can escape arnav’s charm😇

When she falls hard for arnav to the point of no return i so want her to sit and think about everything she ever felt for akash and everything that she feels for arnav and realise that what she felt for akash was just admiration and attraction and maybe a strong crush but never love... love will always be reserved for arnav and only him... wishful thinking😂

My God, you sound so much like EC. She has the same thoughts, like you. 

But yes, Khushi will realise his value when he is away from her. 

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

It looks like, my HSE advisor is a fan of the following saying.

"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper" 

So, she really fed us a scrumptious breakfast and then scheduled physical activities throughout the day to let us burn the calories. 😊

Cheers......

Its always good to eat light before you sleep. And breaking the fast with different varieties of food, keeps you healthy and ready for the day. 😊

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

You guys 

Thanks a bunch for the kind words. 

She is Vit D deficient and that added to the lifestyle woes of using iPads at school, hence the glasses. Part and parcel of school life, most of her classmates have been wearing since kindergarten. Cant help it. 😊

Yup, its all in the lifestyle. We used to olay outdoors, and nowadays its too hot or too cold to do it, mostly. Hence, the changes in the DNA. 

My doc told me most kids have small jaws and jawline nowadays as compared to what we had, cos kids dont eat fruits as a whole, but eat the cut or sliced ones.