Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Kjo bashing is the it thing in this forum... He took full blame for kalank,what more can he do lol

He is angry about the video, rightfully so, I'm sure he got blasted by RK for that😆

Go my queen Jo❤️

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kjo the whiner and forever victim. Keeps repeating the same thing like a broken record. 

I hope he stick to what he said about not imposing his vision and interfering with Takht script and sticking to the writer's version. He said he will be making the movie for the next 2 years. a 2021 release perhaps? According Himesh's recent tweet  RS's next after 83 Jayeshbhai and STPS remake is eyeing the 2020 diwali slot so Takht is not going for diwali 2020 as some predicted here. 

He is passionate about history since school days. Rofl... Someone saw comments that said he is trying to cash on period/historical film with no real passion for history or Moghul time most likely. 😆

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kjo...is an ehsaanfaramosh , cunning and makkar insaan...he deserves every bit of what he is getting...come on Jo...waiting for Takht now...🤢

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Takht will be shelved faster than it takes to shout kuch kuch hota hai. 🤣

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

He took all the blame for Kalank. Felt that he kept pushing for the movie to be bigger and brighter than it needed to be. He said he can understand the complaints but no one can't say that they didn't work hard on the film.

Mentions that the people he launched have turned down multiple Dharma projects and he is fine with that.

Takht is a family drama. Ranveer believes that is right up KJO alley. Joked that knowing himself that this will turn into a melodrama. Started to get scared/nervous when the reports started to come out saying that Takht was delayed or cancelled because of Kalank. Did mention also that he won't get the credit for signing Vicky before his stardom.

Drug Party he felt he didn't need to say anything about something so baseless. Mentioned that his Mother was there mingling with everybody. He said who are these people on Social Media trying to sully the good names of people that were there. Threatened if anything happens next time like this he will take legal action.

Talks about Dharma and how they want to do more films in the future.

@brown: This is like showing 5 saarees to pick one from. Yeah they rejected 4 other saarees.

@bold: Kjo buddha ho gaya hai, satthiya gaya hai.

GumGum thumbnail

🤣 Did he really say that? Kjo toh bada daring nikla! Log conjunctivitis walon se 100 feet dur rehte hai, aur woh dengue patient ke saath jagrata kar raha tha.

https://twitter.com/Sam_09K/status/1163225292241920000?s=20

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hantel

🤣 Did he really say that? Kjo toh bada daring nikla! Log conjunctivitis walon se 100 feet dur rehte hai, aur woh dengue patient ke saath jagrata kar raha tha.

https://twitter.com/Sam_09K/status/1163225292241920000?s=20

What kind of BS excuse is this smiley37. Kjo clearly doesn't know how dengue works.

serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

What kind of BS excuse is this 🤣. Kjo clearly doesn't know how dengue works.

He said Vicky had just recovered from dengue. Not suffering from it.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Karan about Kalank "I gave everybody unecessary wings to fly. "

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: serendipity_10

He said Vicky had just recovered from dengue. Not suffering from it.

Hmm. I thought he meant Vicky was suffering from dengue when he was at the party which made zero sense to me 😆.