Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Soo what’s the tea? Can anyone summarize.LoL. 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Karan has got a tan, an accent and he is very angry 😆

Not a single word on Brahmastra 😳

Edited by Ennuyi - 4 years ago
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He took all the blame for Kalank. Felt that he kept pushing for the movie to be bigger and brighter than it needed to be. He said he can understand the complaints but no one can't say that they didn't work hard on the film.

Mentions that the people he launched have turned down multiple Dharma projects and he is fine with that.

Takht is a family drama. Ranveer believes that is right up KJO alley. Joked that knowing himself that this will turn into a melodrama. Started to get scared/nervous when the reports started to come out saying that Takht was delayed or cancelled because of Kalank. Did mention also that he won't get the credit for signing Vicky before his stardom.

Drug Party he felt he didn't need to say anything about something so baseless. Mentioned that his Mother was there mingling with everybody. He said who are these people on Social Media trying to sully the good names of people that were there. Threatened if anything happens next time like this he will take legal action.

Talks about Dharma and how they want to do more films in the future.

Edited by jb508 - 4 years ago
lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol same old from Karan, Kalank is my fault, Takht is still being made, so what if we postponed shooting etc The only part he seemed to get visibly upset was the drug party story but the only question (like Rajeev asked him, how can you play victim all the time?) I had was why? why upload such a video? Just admit you're an attention seeker who wanted praise / attention. Nobody is dying to know what happens at your parties KJo, plus the stuff he was saying makes me believe he reads every single comment on his insta / twitter.

Edited by lovemango - 4 years ago
Chameliii thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Papa jo seems super angry🤣

Jahanaroosa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Idont  get    why   casting  vicky before stardom  is ? And credit   was he going to reject after stardom  don't get what he is up to   how every   actor after only 1 big hit getting super star tag    why   is   super star   this cheap   so any one can get let him   give  more hits

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

With whom? The zaalim duniya and nirday samaaj who are against him😆

serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I get his anger about the video tbh. The way people jump to random conclusions, especially about the "powder" was absolutely bizarre, and like he said, baseless. They just looked like they had been drinking, to me. 

Bashing him for putting up things on social media for attention and likes is kinda silly, imo. That is the entire point of social media, and why everyone, including us regular folks are on it. It is literally only for likes and praise. 

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Who turned down Dharma mvs? Dat too he launched them ?