Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice Update Ritu...finally the heart-to-hearts have started....and the attraction RB has seems to be growing with each second he's spending in P's company....already he's not liking her pain...tears... but they are necessary for Prerna to move forward in life....Will be waiting for their journey to start now...good work!!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: najma123

Hi! I read the update. I really liked it but I guess this is a foreplay to what's coming, so I am reserving my comments for the updates when there's some sort of action, some step taken by either of the two. 

I am absolutely in love with the delightful setting you have created around them, idk what's shobra or shorba or something but I guess it's something soup like they have up in the hills, and I really, really like his attraction to her, seems natural yet different. And your setting creates an inexplicable intimacy between them. I guess the stormy weather outside that sort of encages two people together under one roof acts as a catalyst to the intimacy, but his attention to her drives it. Really enjoyed. I wish your updates were longer, and more frequent. Update soon! ❤️

Love 

Naj 

P.S. I lurk around the Forum in general to look for updates to stories, and I am super glad you updated coz no one's been updating 😒

The next one too is so important not for the story but for their love to blossom in some way. I know these updates might feel forcibly written just for the sake of it but they are actually important. Shorba is like a soup curry making of which involves 'yakhni'. I'm not sure though, it is a Kashmiri speciality. 

I am emphasizing more on saying it's attraction again and again because I believe love happens slowly and gradually. It might be attraction at first sight or a different kind of liking but not  love. And that is what I want every reader of mine to know. 

College makes it typical ! :P

Thanks Naj. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Interesting update

Loving the flow of the story

PreRish are affected by each other

Waiting for next

Thank you so much

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Nice one.

God, he is already attracted and drawn towards her. He is uncomfortable knowing she knows something intimate about her husband😆. She hardly knows him for a month, no information about his work, nothing about his family, she is so naive when she married, and having no one to protect her led her to this. I like this simple casual talks between them just talking about his family. 

Looking forward for next one.

Yeah that was uncalled for from RB's end but what can we do ? :P

Will try updating soon 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Breezi11197

I waited ALOT the story is going smooth and amazing not once have you lost my interest but please do UPDATE soon !!

Thank you so much

I will try

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Wonderful update. With each part your building up more the suspense loved it

thank you

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Wonderful update. With each part your building up more the suspense loved it

Thank you

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

i posted the second comment again by mistake. 

It's okay. :)

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: afnashahid

Its an amazing update 

Update soonand all the best for mid terms

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Nice Update Ritu...finally the heart-to-hearts have started....and the attraction RB has seems to be growing with each second he's spending in P's company....already he's not liking her pain...tears... but they are necessary for Prerna to move forward in life....Will be waiting for their journey to start now...good work!!

Thank you so much for the lovely update :)