Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi! I read the update. I really liked it but I guess this is a foreplay to what's coming, so I am reserving my comments for the updates when there's some sort of action, some step taken by either of the two. 

I am absolutely in love with the delightful setting you have created around them, idk what's shobra or shorba or something but I guess it's something soup like they have up in the hills, and I really, really like his attraction to her, seems natural yet different. And your setting creates an inexplicable intimacy between them. I guess the stormy weather outside that sort of encages two people together under one roof acts as a catalyst to the intimacy, but his attention to her drives it. Really enjoyed. I wish your updates were longer, and more frequent. Update soon! ❤️

Love 

Naj 

P.S. I lurk around the Forum in general to look for updates to stories, and I am super glad you updated coz no one's been updating 😒

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update

Loving the flow of the story

PreRish are affected by each other

Waiting for next

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice one.

God, he is already attracted and drawn towards her. He is uncomfortable knowing she knows something intimate about her husband😆. She hardly knows him for a month, no information about his work, nothing about his family, she is so naive when she married, and having no one to protect her led her to this. I like this simple casual talks between them just talking about his family. 

Looking forward for next one.

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I waited ALOT the story is going smooth and amazing not once have you lost my interest but please do UPDATE soon !!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lovefk

aaaaaaah someone updated! I feel like there's been such a lull on here no ones updating. uummmhhmmm he's attracted to her Aaaah this is such a thriller gosh what's going to happen next will Anurag be alive?Will he come back? Theres going to be so much angst to come na? Even if he's dead or alive the hurricane of emotions that closure will bring for her RB's going to be there for her. Reading about the initial awkward moments is just as satisfying as reading the intimate ones especially when you've written it so well. Hoping the next update will be a longer one😭 Cheers and all the best for your mid terms! 

Thank you so much for this lovely comment.

I guess it would be . I'm not sure though. Also mid terms are in my head.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update. With each part your building up more the suspense loved it

mitras thumbnail

mitras thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

i posted the second comment again by mistake. 

afnashahid thumbnail

Its an amazing update 

Update soonand all the best for mid terms

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: komlika

Nice update 

Can’t wait to read more about their love story 

Thank you for the update 🤗

You're welcome