Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Story No- 26

Originally posted by: 123g

#Pulaou Story

Mr. Bajaj went on full no touch policy, after his wife pulled his hand off her waist...

And maintain a quite well distance between them..

When she realized her mistake which was unintentional by the way , she thought to try her trick to tell him that she is no more uncomfortable by his touch..

@BB

RB entered the house in hurry, he remembered he himself put his file in his bag, then how come it left in the cupboard...

As he entered the room and tried to open the cupboard to his surprise it was locked..

RB: chandu... Chandu..

He came..

RB: ye cupboard lock kyu hai aur keys kha hai iski..

Chandu: Madam ne lock kiya hai, aur bola hai agr keys chahiye to aap unse jakr le lijiyega..

He entered the kitchen where she was kneading the dough...

RB: Mrs. Bajaj cupboard kyu lock hai aur keys kha hai.. Mujhe important meeting ke liye jana hai..

P: keys to hai mere pass.. But apko khud leni pdengii...

She said very innocently...

RB: btaiye kha hai, mai le leta hu..

And she came out of the slab and tilt a little to show him keys , which were hanging on her waist..

RB: Mrs. Bajajjj....aap thk to hai naa...

P: bilkul thk hu mai... Ab apko keys chahiye to le lijiye, otherwise mai free hokar de dungi aapko...

He didn't move from his place..

P: okay, to aap jakar bhar bethiye mai abhi..15 min mai ati hu..

RB: 15 minutes...

P: jaldi ho gya naa... Okay 25 ...pakka 25 minutes mai to ho jyegaa..

As she start moving ...

RB : wait...

And he hesitantly try to take the keys out, without touching her.. But she knows him so was not standing still, frustrated he grabbed her by her waist and take out the keys , and start moving out of the kitchen..

P who was dancing in her mind on her victory...called him again..

P: Mr. Bajaj..Keys wapas whi rakhiyega, jha se apne li hai..

RB:  as you say! , Mrs. Bajaj!

And left the kitchen ,by shaking hus head on her antics with a slight smile on his face...

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 27

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

"Mr Bajaj, who was that?" She asked as she saw a woman leave through the main gate.

"Who? Oh Tara? She's my new trainer." He said with a shrug as he wiped his sweaty torso with a towel, momentarily shaking Prerna's focus out of the window.

"Trainer? What trainer?" She asked as he wore his gown.

"Workout trainer." He said and she fumed. 

What did he mean by that? That...that woman sees him half-naked and sweating and groaning everyday for two hours straight? In a locked room? With no third person in sight? As she wore a deep cleavage top and too tight slacks?

Huh.

Next day

"What are you doing Mrs Bajaj?" He asked as soon as he saw her dressed in a sleeve less top and shorts, hair tied tightly and a smirk on her face, inside his gym.

"I'm joining you and Tara." She shrugged and bent down to stretch, getting a low groan from him. 

She felt so proud of herself that moment.

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 28

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

#PulaoStories

Rishabh Bajaj’s ex-wife Menaka Bose has made an entry.

There is a party at BM thrown by Rishabh Bajaj for a joint venture. His team had done their research properly but since she was a sleeping partner of the firm he was collaborating with he had no idea about her being one of the persons he might have to meet. Rishabh was shocked to see her in front of his eyes after so many years. She had left him and a two month old Kuki and never looked back. Mrs. Bajaj noticed her husband’s shocked expression but had no idea why. From afar she had had her focus on her husband since the party started. Actually from many days he had her attention all the time. Already feeling unpleasant on seeing his past in front of him Mr. Bajaj saw Mr. Basu as her Plus 1. The wicked smile on Anurag’s face revealed he knew of Menaka and Rishabh’s past relationship.

“Hi, Rishabh.” She put her hand forth. “Miss. Bose.” For courtesy sake he shook hands with her. “Oh come on Rishabh main tumhaare liye Miss. Bose kab se ban gayi. I would prefer if you would call me by my name. Tumhaare moonh se apna naam sune barson beet gaye hain.” Prerna already did not like Miss. Bose’s friendly actually over friendly behavior with her husband. Her next move shocked Rishabh and angered Prerna. Miss. Bose leaned forward and left her mark on his cheek. Prerna barely controlled her anger. She politely excused herself from attending to another guest and almost ran to her husband’s side. “Mrs.Bajaj, meet her she is my…Miss. Bose. Miss. Bose this is my wife, Mrs. Bajaj,Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj.” Rishabh introduced the two women. Menaka smiled at Prerna who was stuck on she is my… Miss. Bose.What did he mean she was his Miss. Bose? Who was she to be his? SHE was HIS and only SHE.

Prerna glared at the deep red mark on Rishabh’s cheek. “Excuse us please, Mr. Bajaj wo Mrs. Chadda aapse milna chahti hain. Elderly lady hain mujhe nahi lagta humein unhe wait karwana chahiye. Miss. Bose, see you later. Please enjoy the party with your plus 1.” Prerna hooked her arm with RIshabh’s and almost dragged him away asserting full wifely rights. He was stunned to see his tiny wife exert so much force. “Mrs. Bajaj aapne jhoot kyun bola? Mrs. Chadda toh aayi hi nahi hai, we visited her at the hospital yesterday.” They were standing behind the pillar. She raised her hand started wiping that stain from her husband’s cheek. “Mrs. Bajaj rehne dijiye main kar loonga.” “Iss ghar kihar cheez har insaan ka khayal rakhna mera kaam hai. Har cheeez ko saaf rakhna use apni jagah pe rakhna mera kaam hai. Ye haq aapne mujhe diya tha aur aap mujhe uss haq ka istemaal karne se nahi rok sakte. Aapka gaal iss ghar ka hissa hai aur use clean rakhna mera haq.” “Aah ahista.” “Bahut gehra daag hai ahista se laga hai but zor lagakar hi saaf hoga.” Phew. Finally his cheek was clean.

Once again PreRish were face to face with MeRag. Both of them noticed Rishabh’s clean cheek. Prerna being the great hostess that she was, offered Menaka drinks. “Thank you Mrs. Bajaj but Rishabh knows my favorite drink. Rishabh could you please be a good host and fix me my drink.” Prerna looked at Rishabh hoping he would not comply. “Sure Miss. Bose. Fixing you a drink won’t kill me.” He looked at his wife and her looks could kill him. Rishabh was tolerating Menaka because of the business venture as the profits were to be donated to an orphanage. He did not want Menaka to spoil it for him. Menaka followed Rishabh. Prerna was fuming. ‘Mujhe pani ka ek glass nahi diya aur madam ko drink banakar denge.’ “Prerna, dekha tumne, Mr. Bajaj ka behavior.Kitna jhuk rahe hain Miss. Bose ki taraf aur kyun na jhuke wo unki ex-wife aur Kuki ki ma jo hain.” ‘WHAT!’ Anurag smiled as he thought he created some ill feelings about Mr. Bajaj in Prerna’s heart. “Prerna, mana ki wo Mr. Bajaj ki ex wife hai Kuki ki ma lekin tumhaare hote hue dekho toh unhe kitna friendly hain uski taraf.” “Mr. Basu,first of all Miss. Bose, Mr. Bajaj ke saath business venture mein involved hai.Wo yahan professional haisiyat se aayi hai aur doosri baat Kuki ki sirf ek ma hai aur wo main hoon. Rahi baat Mr. Bajaj ke jhukaav ki toh use jhukaav nahi kehte use cordial hona kehte hain jaise main tumhaare saath thi jab maine tumhaare liye chai banayi thi ya aata goonda tha. Wo mera cordial behavior tha tumhaari taraf jhukaav nahi. Aur dobara mere husband ke baare mein bakwaas karne se pehle soch lena ki tumhaara anjaam kya hoga.”

She buzzed him off with a warning. Prerna defended her husband in front of Anurag but she was dead upset with Rishabh. She needed to talk to him but how in front of all these people and she needed to talk urgently. Idea,we can talk while dancing. She asked the DJ to play a song, their song. ‘Their song’ she repeated in her mind, when did this become their song. The guests cheered for them to take the dance floor. Prerna put her hand forth and asked for his. He placed his in hers. They were looking deep into each other’s eyes. “Mrs.Bajaj, aap theek toh hain? You look…” “Angry? Upset? Disappointed?” “Yes lekin kyun.” “Mr. Bajaj jo baat aapko mujhe batani chahiye thi who mujhe bahar walon se pata chalti hai. Main aapki wife hoon mujhe bura nahi lagega kya?” “Kaunsi baat aapko kis baharwale ne batayi.” “Miss. Bose aapki… Mr. Basu ne bataya.” “Mr.Basu, baharwale?” “Jee Mr. Bajaj, aapke aur mere beech humaare beech third person baharwala hi hoga na?” “Mujhe khud nahi pata tha ki wo aise mere saamne aa jaayegi. She had signed documents when we got divorced ki wo kabhi mere ya Kuki ke saamne nahi aayegi.” “Why is she here? Kuki?” “Don’t worry, Mrs. Bajaj main humaari family ko koi harm nahi aane doonga. I promise. Trust me.” “Sirf aap hipar hai mujhe, trust.” “Really? Aur gussa bhi but why?” “Nahi aayega kya aapko apni ex…” She looked into his eyes. How had she not seen the pain in his eyes?He trusted her but it hurt him when he saw her with her ex just like she was now. “I’m sorry Mr. Bajaj, aaj mujhe ehsaas hua ki aapko kaise feel hua hoga. Maine aapko itna dard diya.” “Mrs. Bajaj, jo hua tha you did not mean to hurt me. Aur waise bhi aap mujhe dard de sake wo haq maine hi aapko diya tha. Mrs. Bajaj dard wohi de sakta hai jo dil mein ho.” She looked surprised. “What, you didn’t know? Mrs. Bajaj aap bhi na aapki 5 saal ki beti ko bhi pata hai ki uske papa uski mamma se pyar karte hain. Lagta hai aaj se abhi se aapko har cheez khulke batani, samjhani aur dikhani padegi.” She blushed as she understood the meaning of his words.

Mr. Basu was not happy with the scenery and Menaka’s response to PreRish angered and confused him. He had got Menaka to create arift between PreRish but she seemed happy for them. “Miss. Bose?” “Mr. Basu,thank you so much for bringing me here. Maine jo toda tha aaj use dekhkar khushi hui ki Mrs. Bajaj ne bakhoobi joda hai. I broke my best friend when I cheated on him and left him. I am happy to see him happy and am sure their daughter must be a happy child too.” Miss Bose slightly nodded at PreRish and left from their lives forever. Aunrag stormed off but did PreRish care? They were lost in each other, in their love for each other.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 29

Originally posted by: opsora2090

#PulaouStory

Judge was going to declare bajaj as guilty

suddenly a known voice heard by all- " Ek Minute Judge Sahab ( nikaaa.. in bg) Mr. Bajaj ney woh accident nahi kiya hai merey pass saboot hai :

Dhriiiiiiiiim dhraaaaaaaaammmmmmm . dhhiiiiiiiing . dhishkaou , dhishkaou ........

all are stunned

Rb's smirk smiley36

Anu- komolika ???????

Nivi (stand up)- komolika , tum jinda ho?

Komolika is moving her laut (nikahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)- nika kabhi nehi mar sakti . ab tum logoke bure din ka shuruyat hai . keya socha , mujhe marke kushal jindegi bitaoyge tumlog. ab mai bapas lauti hu , tabah machaneke liye. tair ho jaou basu khandan . ab mere keher se koi nei bachegi.

later in innocent face said to judge  -  judge sahab , iyea dekhiye , Mr Bajaj begunah hai . mere pass pura saboot hai . iyea accident Anurag ne kia . thik bhaisei jaise iyea mujhe marneki koshish kia tha

Mohini (stood up in anger)- how dare you. tumne kaise socha tum iyea sab karke mere bete ko phasaouge. hum tumhare fitrat se acchi tarah wakiv hu.

Prerna (in ex lover mode)-  anurag kabhi aisa nei kar sakti , mujhe uspe pura bharasa hai ,. iyea sab Mr bajaj ne kia .

komolika is laughing mockingly- tum jantei kitne ho Mr bajaj ke bare mai . iyea sab tumhae ex lover ne kia. iyea dekho iska saboot.

Finally judge could say something- Mrs komolika apko jo kehna hai , kath gareh mai khade hoke kaiye pls.

Komolika is walking by doing nakhras  (nikasssssh) . - judge sahab , iyea dekhiye , mere pass accident ki cc tv footage hai . jab iyea accident hua , usse pehle ek bike aye . clearly idhar anurag ne uss bike ko ishara kia , then biker samne se hat geye , anurag came in the middle of the road. ek white car aye , and anurag  turned that as accident. iske badd MR bajaj ke car aye aur logoko laga mr bajaj ke car ne accident kia . cos no one could notice tha for heavy raining. 

aur iyea ek hospital  video recorder - jahape anupam and anurag making fun how they fasaou MR baja to make him negative infront of prerna. maine ek nurse ko paise deke rakkhe the anurag ke room ke upar najar rakkhe.

She passed all the proofs to judge.

Komo continuously moving her lat and nikahhhhhhhhhhhh nikaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh .

All are stunned , specially prerna. she just cant believe how could anurag do this with Mr bajaj.

After watching everything Judge declared bajaj innocent and give him- ba ijjat khalas.  and gave the right bajaj to make case on anurag for fasaying him in false murder attempt.

bajaj left the adalat , prerna pher bani paro- Mr bajaj , mr bajaj , pls mere bat suniye .

Bajjaj- sunneko aur kuch nei bacha prerna, apko mujhpe kabhi varasai nei thi .

Prerna- mujhe maf kar dijiye Mr bajaj , maine apko galad samjha.

Bajaj- prerna , ap mujhe kabhi samjhneki koshish nei kia. anyway ghar jaiye . mujhe kuch der akela rehna hai .

Bajaj went back to his car .

it was raining . prerna is bheeging in barish ...

BGM (in sad tone)-   chahat ke safar mai.........

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 30

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

#Pulao 

Cookie comes crying 😭 teddy is hurted (just for the cuteness this wrong word provides) * all cotton coming off . 

Hugs Papa tight. 

Papa : Baby kya huya baby? Cry cry why baby. *Very shocked.

Cookie shows teddy 

Papa : aww teddy is HURTED acha Papa abhi doc ko call karenge aur Teddy ko thik kar denge. 

Cookie dries her eyes as Bajju gives her a kiss and goes to the cupboard and takes out sewing kit. 

Papa : Doc Bajaj is here Abhi cookie ke teddy ko surgery karenge aur Cookie ki teddy thik ho jayegi 

Cookie looks scared but happy. Bajju puts thread into the neddle takes time but happens Cookie does a face palm everytime he is unable to. Bajaj says yea ab ho jayega every time he is unable to 

Cookie gives teddy a kiss before surgery and closes her eyes with her hands as Bajju starts to stitch it. He does a good job and says cookie meet your teddy he is all fine. 

Cookie is over joyed and hugs Daddy and kisses Daddy on both his cheeks and does ILU sign and kisses teddy and Bajju hugs both teddy and her and picks them in his hands and cuddles ☺☺

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 31

#Khayali Stories

On a Saturday afternoon Prerna and Kuki were dressed to go out. Rishabh was at home as it was a national holiday.

“Mr. Bajaj, Kuki aur main mall ja rahe hain I need to buy a few things for her.”

Rishabh was feeling bored at home as Prerna has laid down a no work from home policy. He wanted to join them but was hesitating. Kuki came to her parents’ bedroom. She hugged her dad and also gave him a goodbye kiss.

“Just a minute, Mrs. Bajaj aaj Ram ki chhutti hai aap dono kaise mall jaayengi?”

“Mr. Bajaj, mujhe driving aati hai.”

“I know that very well lekin drive karna aur Kuki ka khayal rakhna aap kaise karengi dono.”

“I can manage very well.”

“No I can’t allow you to do that.”

“OK then we can take a cab.”

“Nahi nahi I can’t trust anyone other than our personal drivers to drive you and Kuki around.”

“Na main drive karoon na cab karoon toh kya karoon.” Prerna was irritated.

Kuki was watching her parents. They sure knew how to drive her crazy with their nok jhok.  She went and got her dad’s car keys and put them in his hands.

“Main aap dono ko le chaloon? Ok if my princess wants toh papa aap ko le chalenge.” Rishabh’s got what he wanted but acted as if he was doing this just because his daughter wanted him to.

They reach the mall.

Prerna and Kuki did some window shopping. Rishabh did not understand the concept of window shopping. If you want to purchase something go straight to the shop and buy the things you need and get done with the shopping. He followed them. He felt tired after sometime but not the girls. This is why he never liked to go shopping with them. After buying pretty dresses for Kuki, they entered a shop where they could buy accessories. Prerna and Kuki picked the exact same things, Rishabh too chose a few but his choice was rejected straight away. Prerna and Kuki were happy with their shopping. Rishabh wondered why he was there. He drove them there so he was their driver. Whenever the mother daughter bought something Prerna asked the bags to be given to him so he was their porter. At the payment counter he made the payments so he was their wallet.

At the cash counter,

The cashier checked the items and fed the details on the computer. Something caught Prerna’s eye.

“Just a minute I think there is some mistake this is not ours.” She picked up a pair of shiny golden barrette butterfly hair pin.

Rishabh cleared his throat, “Wo, I have picked it.”

Prerna looked at Rishabh then at the clips. “Mr. Bajaj, ye clips Kuki ke style ki nahi hain.”

“Wo maine ye Kuki ke liye nahi li hain.”

“Toh? Maasi ke liye?! Mr. Bajaj maasi ki umar nahi hai aisi clips lagane ki.”

“Maasi ke liye nahi hain.”

“Tanvi? Mr. Bajaj Tanvi ko ye clips pasand nahi aayengi. Waise bhi use khud ki choice ki cheezein hi pehenti hain. Agar aap use gift dena chahte hain toh gift vouchers dijiye use jo accha lagega wo buy kar legi.”

“Tanvi ke liye nahi hai Mrs. Bajaj.” Rishabh said a little loudly.

“Toh? Maasi ke liye nahi hai, Tanvi ke liye nahi hai, Kuki ke liye nahi hai toh bacha kaun?”

Rishabh’s blood was boiling. He had never been so angry with his wife as he was right now. He snatched the pins from her hand. “Fine nahi lenge hum ye pins.” He stormed off to put them packet back in its place. Kuki too felt irritated with her mother’s, dumbness?

She pulled her mother’s pallu.

“Kya hua Kuki?”

She signed to her mother that Rishabh had bought those pins for her.

FB.

Prerna was selecting hair clips for Kuki. Rishabh followed them there. Kuki felt someone tap on her shoulder. It was her dad. He picked up a pair of clips and signed if they were good enough for her mom. Kuki nodded and gave him double thumbs up.

FB ends.

Rishabh came back made the payments, took the bags.

“Mr. Bajaj, aap Kuki ko lekar food court chaliye wo I think meri earring last counter ke paas gir gayi hai. Main dhoodh kar aati hoon.”

Rishabh took Kuki’s hand and left without looking at Prerna.

After a few days, Rishabh had not forgotten the hair clip incident he was still angry with her for being so clueless. He knew he was being petty it was a small thing but it was the first time he bought something for her and it was his own choice he personally picked it up but she did not get it.

“Mr. Bajaj, main kaisi lag rahi hoon?”

“Acchi lag rahi hain.”

“Mr. Bajaj aapne dekha bhi nahi, aise hi bol diya.”

“Mrs. Bajaj aap humesha acchi lagti hain aur jab kisi function ke liye tayyar hoti hain tab aur bhi acchi lagti hain.”

“Mr. Bajaj please meri hair style dekh kar kahiye na theek hai ki nahi. Wo last time  jab bhi maine apna signature complicated bun banaya tha na toh Tanvi ne kaha tha ki aisa lag raha hai jaise mere sar par madhumakkhi ka chatta hai. So maine thoda different style kiya hai first time. Please dekhiye na please please please.”

Rishabh did not want Prerna to be mocked by anyone so he looked up at her to give his opinion. His eyes shone and a wide smile graced his lips.

“Do thi.”

“Jee?”

“Hair clip, aapne ek hi lagayi hai, do thi, dono lagaiye dono saath mein acchi lagengi aur waise bhi jo cheezein jodi mein hoti hain unhe alag nahi karte.”

Prerna took the other pin and put it in his hand.

“Jo alag hain unhe ek kar dijiye.”

Rishabh carefully put the clip in her hair.

“Beautiful.”

“Sacchi?”

“Hmm clips sach mein bahut beautiful lag rahi hain.”

“Haan haan aapki choice jo hai.”

“Sahi kaha meri har choice bahut beautiful hoti hai.”

Rishabh left.

“Bas humesha apni hi tareef karenge. Meri toh kabhi bhi tareef nahi karte.”

Prerna cribbed.

Rishabh came back in a few seconds.

“Clips se pehle maine aapko choose kiya tha.”

He said with a smile and a broad smile came to her lips on hearing his compliment.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 32

# Pulao Stories

Prerna doubts IRshabh will love Anurag baby as his own

She wants to tell Anurag about the baby and thinks the child should get baap ka pyar naam uska haq hai

Bajaj says fine I am leaving with my family jaisa aap chahe He preparees to leave the country.

Prerna tells Anurag about baby

Anurag does not believe her. His family insult her.

Prerna realizes her mistake. She recalls Bajaj accepting her with her child. 

She runs to the airport but flight taken off.

She is crying outside.

Suddenly she feels someone's presence. 

It's HIM.

I knew it you will be like this without me by your side. How can I leave you if this is what is going to happen.

She hugs him apologizes. He calms her down. 

Prerna please I don't want out baby to be rotlu like it's mother. 

Our baby?

Aur nahi toh kya, I told you I accept your and your child. When you are mine how come this child is not mine I mean ours.

Bajaj parivaar sukhi parivaar at the end of Akhrivaar.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 33

#Pulao Stories

Mr. Bajaj is once again injured this time all thanks to Mr. Anurag Basu.

In the bedroom,

Maasi was about to give first aid to Rishabh. Prerna took the kit from her.

P: Maasi main kar loongi, maine koi training nahi li lekin aap jaanti hai na that I’m good.

Prerna tried to lighten the mood and remind Rishabh about the previous incidents where she had given him first aid. Rishabh was angry at Prerna as her expressions after the incident had looked worried for Anurag Basu and not an injured Rishabh.

RB: Maasi aap aur Tanvi please Kuki ko lekar jaaiye, I don’t want her to see me hurt.

Tanvi left with Kuki and Maasi followed them closing the door behind her.

After a few minutes,

RB: Aap rehne dijiye main khud kar loonga.

P: Mr. Bajaj khud ke zakhmon par marham lagana asaan nahi hota. Main kar rahi hoon na.

RB: I said main kar loonga.

Rishabh spoke in a calm but stern tone. Prerna did not listen to him.

RB: I said it’s enough. Stop it Prerna.

This time he spoke a little loudly. Prerna sensed anger in his tone but continued to treat his wound.

RB: Maine kaha bas kijiye band kijiye apna drama.

She looked up at him and she was right he was angry at her but for what.

P: Drama? Kaisa drama Mr. Bajaj?

RB: Meri care karne ke mere zakhmon pe marham lagane ka. Jin logon ko dikhane ke liye aap ye drama kar rahi hai maasi, Tanvi, Kuki and also Mr. Basu jo darwaaze ke bahar khade hokar aapka drama dekh rahe thay wo sab chale gaye hain so stop it.

P: Aapko lag raha hai ki aapki care karne ka main drama kar rahi hoon?

RB: Of course Prerna humaare beech sab kuch ek drama hi toh hai. Please Prerna ab ye mat kahiyega ki achanak aapko meri fikar ho rahi hai when I know it’s not true. Koi nahi jaanta par main humaare beech ki deal aur aapke dil dono ki sacchai jaanta hoon so please ye drama tab mat kijiye jab koi audience na ho.

RB got off the couch and went to the washroom. Prerna was hurt by his words. How could he think her genuine care for him was an act? Yes there was a time when she acted to take care of him just to show others especially Anurag but slowly she had genuinely come to care for her him for her husband.

She thought her love and care would bring them closer as it was time to move on actually she had moved on but now she sensed that he had moved away from her. She closed her eyes and tears wet her cheeks. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 34

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Okay. Whatever happened to Bajaj's ADRENALINE rush and character business shark! 

Khayali Pulav,

Rishabh: Main chahta hun ki aap woh azaadi mehsus karein jo udne mein hai.

Prerna: I love Anurag wohi meri Udaan aur Pehchaan hai

Rishabh: Har Admi ki pehchaan woh khud hota hai... Use hi azaadi kehte hain

Prerna: Main samjhi nahi

Rishabh: Long drive pe chalte hain

Prerna: But...

Rishabh... Mrs. Bajaj main chahta hun aap chalein

And, the travel at jet speed across the night desert. Prerna just breathes and the rush of adrenaline.

Hulk Baby-But Mummy apka soulmate Anurag haismiley37

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 35

#Khayali Stories

Forced

Featuring: Romeo Rishabh, Pativrata Prerna, Anwanted Anurag.

Anurag had finally known the truth of HIS Prerna and Rishabh Bajaj’s marriage. Still there were things of which he was unaware of, secrets HIS Prerna was keeping from HIM. 

Both Bajaj and Basu family were at the dining table. Rishabh was seated at the head of the table, Prerna on his left and their daughter Kuki on his right.

RB: Mrs. Bajaj, apne left hand se khaiye. 

Everyone looked up from their plates. Kuki smiled as she was happy for some reason unknown to the rest.

Prerna: Mr. Bajaj, please nahi.

Prerna had a slight red on her cheeks. She glared at Kuki who was smiling teasingly now. 

RB: Aapne suna nahi maine kya kaha. Maine aapse kaha tha na I don’t like to repeat myself. Maine jo ek baar aapko karne ko kaha I want you to do it without any arguments.

Anurag was fuming as Rishabh Bajaj was ordering, forcing HIS Prerna to do something against HER will. Rishabh Bajaj had already FORCED HIS Prerna into this marriage deal. HE did not need to look at Prerna HE knew HER best. HE knew she felt forced, caged with Rishabh Bajaj. HE knew it all. Or did he?

RB: Mrs. Bajaj one last time I am telling you to eat with your left hand warna…

Anurag: Mr. Bajaj, Prerna apni marzi ki malik hai aapke hukum ki ghulam nahi. Aap use har baar FORCE nahi kar sakte.

Prerna: FORCE? Kya matlab hai tumhara Anurag? Mr. Bajaj ne mujhe kab kisi cheez ke liye force kiya? Mr. Bajaj ne mujhe pankh aur khula asmaan diya hai. Haan tumne sahi kaha main apni marzi ki malik hoon par apni marzi ki milkiyat mujhe life mein first time Mr. Bajaj ne di hai.

Anurag was about to let out that he knew about the deal marriage but he chose not to expose it now. He was saving the secret for a future grand revelation and once and for all outing Bajaj from HIS and HIS Prerna’s life. HE knew HIS Prerna was FORCED to speak those words. HE was giving angry looks to Bajaj who was glaring at Prerna telling her to eat with her left hand. 

Masi: Rishabh ab bas bhi kar do. Kyun force kar rahe ho Prerna ko left hand se khane ke liye.

FORCE, Prerna did not like the sound of this word coming out of others’ mouth when speaking about Rishabh’s behavior towards her. She picked up the spoon with her left hand and placed her right hand on the table. 

Mohini: Kuch logon ko tameez nahi hai ki dining table par do haath nahi sirf ek haath rakhte hain. DM.

Prerna and Rishabh ignored her comment.

Prerna: Mr. Bajaj, main apne left hand se kha rahi hoon ab aap wo karenge jo aapko karna chahiye ya main…

This time she ended with a warning.

RB: Mrs. Bajaj!Rishabh was feeling embarrassed by Prerna’s action. 

Prerna: Last chance de rahi hoon. I will count till three. ONE…TWOOOO…TH

Rishabh placed his left hand on hers and pressed it gently. 

RB: Mrs. Bajaj aap bhi na

Prerna: Kyun ab kyun Sharma rahe hain Sharmayin ji ke damaad ji. Aap hi ne kaha tha na ki aap humesha mera haath apne haath mein rakhna chahte hain kabhi nahi chodna chahte mujhe. Ab pyar kiya toh darna kya aur shadi ke baad toh full license hai aapke paas ki aap table ke neeche chupkar nahi khulle aam bedhadak mera hath pakad sake. 

Kuki clapped her hands as she loved this side of her parents. She was a child but had felt something missing between them. She wanted her parents to be like her friends’ parents. She always wanted them to be friends and now they had become. 

Prerna: Kuki beta is it ok agar aaj aapko Maasi ya Tanvi aunty sula de? Maasi aur Tanvi aunty aapke saath games khelenge aapko stories sunayenge. Wo mumma papa ki new new friendship hui hai na toh mumma soch rahi thi ki mumma papa bhi games khelen.

Rishabh choked on the water he had just sipped. Kuki readily agreed to anything that would make her parents’ friendship better. Anurag could not believe it or accept his HIS Prerna was no longer HIS Prerna she was Mrs. Bajaj, Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj. HE felt betrayed by Prerna. He got up angrily and his chair fell backwards. Tanvi, Masi did not like the development in PreRish relationship but they knew how to control their emotions. Mohini cursed PreRish for once again hurting her baby. Anupam pulled out his phone to call Anurag control, Shivi. Everyone left.

RB: So Mrs. Bajaj, what should we play? Hide and Seek? Run and catch? Blind man’s buff?

Prerna got off her seat smiling naughtily and whispered in his ear.

Prerna: All of the above in this order. Run and catch, blindfold then seek everything hidden. 

RB: Let the games begin. 

Rishabh’s naughty smile made an eager Prerna run fast towards their bedroom.