Prerish ~ Pulaou Story Archive Thread ~(Mini/Short/Large Os) - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Story No- 09

Astha Ka Vastha

Prerna is crying continuously by touching unconscious Bajaj's hand in hospital. She is already Acknowledged from Mr Vyash how Bajaj helped her mother  financially in subtle way without hurting venna's sentiment and self respect.

"Mr , Bajaj , i always got you wrong in every sphere of life , pls ap mujhe maf kar dijiye. " - Prerna told in devastating voice .

" Mr, Bajaj mai apke layek nei hu, aj mai khudko itna chota mehesus kar rahi hu, aj jo kuch bhi hua sab mere bajajse hua, agar mai apke sath jhumar ke niche khade hoke jhagre nei karti toh aj iyea sab nei hote. aj mujhe itni nafrat mehesus ho rahi hai khudke upar"

Prerna continued and shook Bajjaj's hand- "pls uthiye Mr bajaj , ap aise chup nei reh sakti , apko mere liye bapas anai parega , uthiye.iyea mere astha ka vasta"

Prerna's Tear was continuously drooping on Bajju's Hand..

Finally Mr bajaj Opened his eye n said in cold voice- "what is this Mrs bajaj ? ap iyea keya kar rahi hai ?

Prerna Stunned to hear Mr bajaj's voice and busted in happiness to see his  regained sense. She again shook his hand n said in teary voice- Mata rani ka lakh lakh shukria , apko hosh ageye hai , mai toh dari geyi thi ..aagar apko kuch ho jate toh ...mujhe apke kitni fikar ho rahi thi ..apko pata hai ?

Mr bajaj  was in taunted tone- really ? apne dar geyi ? mujhe kuch sunai nei dia .. thode jorse boliye pls..

Prerna got back her sense- " woh, woh mai kuki ki bat kar rahi thi , kuki bohot upset thi na . i mean kuki bohot ro rahi thi , aur kuki ko apke fikar ho rahi thi .. toh woh isiliyei mai...

Mr bajaj smirked - ok ok , thik hai apko safai deneki jarurat nei hai .. mai sab samjh geya.. i am ok now.. ek req kar sakta hu apko ?

Prerna shook her head n gave permission  by blinking eyes.

"Jara ap apne nakhur ko chote karenge pls? bohot chub raha hai , shahed cut bhi geyi hai kahipe .."- Mr bajaj was in smirking tone.

Prerna looked at bajaj's hand position and saw she grabbed his hand tightly from half and hour. she felt very awkward and soon left his hand..

"Bhaise Mrs bajaj ,ap rote rote iyea keya bakrahi thi, What is this astha ka vasta, mujhe utna parega apke liye . mujhe nei pata tha ap itne jeyada melodrama kar sakti hai Ekta key Dailysoap  ke herione ki tarah ."- Mr Bajaj horribly mocked prerna n laughed out .

"Matlab ? melodrama? Ap kehna keya chahte ho , mujhe samjh mai nei aa rahi hai .- prerna tensed and told in mind- inko pata kaise chali i was crying for him , iyea behosh tha na ?"

Mr bajaj understood what she was thinking and continued in troll tone- "Mrs bajaj jara suniye , thode pass ake. i could not talk loudly , thakan mehesus ho raha hai "

"ha ha ofcourse" Prerna came near to Mr bajaj's face and He replied in Trolling tone- " Ha maine sab sunlia , jis tarah apne mere hand ko shake kar rahi thi , aise koi bhi murda jinda bapas a jate , aur mai toh bechara jinda admi tha "smiley36

Prerna blushed badly and turned for hiding from the room . she was about to stand up,but  Mr bajaj Grabbed her hand forcefully and prerna fall on bajaj's chest . - "Hamesha iyad rakhna , ap mere jindegi ke koi hissa nei ho , balki ap mere jindegi ho . so dubara kabhi iyea mat bolna , ap mere layek nei ho .samjhi Mrs bajaj ?"

Prerna could not say a single words, tears came on her eyes and she hided her teary face on bajaj's chest again .

Mr bajaj smiled lightly  and Patted her hand on prerna's Hair .

** End**

Story No- 09

Originally posted by TC_FA

PreRish Diaries

#PulaoTime

Pre- Mr. Bajaj,I don't know how to react in this situation,but I think mujhe aapko thank you bolna chahiye maa ko bachaane ke liye.

Rish- Mrs. Bajaj, thank you is fine but don't you think you should also say sorry to me??

Pre- Sorry, for what??smiley6

Rish- For stealing my lines smiley39

Story No- 09

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

#PulaoStories

Fans and ACs Sehat he liye acche nahi hote.

Prerna and Rishabh go for Kuki’s play at her schoool. There all the women drool over Rishabh. Prerna notices it. One of Kuki’s friends was in-charge of welcoming the parents.

Ashita: Hello, uncle welcome to our play. Hello, didi welcome to our play.

Rishabh feels embarrassed, Prerna hides her smile, Kuki is confused by her parents’ reaction.

Right before another function which was about a month later Prerna hears Rishabh make an appointment with his personal hair dresser.

Prerna: Oh toh uncle ko bhaiyya banna hai. Ye main hone nahi doongi.

Kuki comes to her father and signs telling him he needs to go with her shopping for a new dress. The time period was the same as his appointment at the salon. Rishabh sees Prerna in the mirror. She was happy that her daughter did exactly as she had taught her.

Rishabh: Beta papa has to go to the salon at that time. Aapko accha lagta hai aapki friend aapki mumma ko didi aur papa ko uncle kahen?It means they are calling your papa old buddha.

Kuki shook her head furiously. Prerna saw her plan flop. She entered the room and switched on the ceiling fans and reduced the temperature of the AC.

Rishabh: Prerna ye kya kar rahi hain aap? AC ka itna low temperature upar se fan bhi ye Kuki ki hi nahi hum teeno – chaaron ki sehat ke liye accha nahi hai.

Just then Tanvi walks by only after peeking inside their bedroom which both Prerna and Rishabh noticed. Rishabh also noticed Prerna’s dislike of Tanvi’s behavior now and every time she was around him.

Prerna: Exactly sahi kaha aapne ghar par aur Kuki ke school mein jahan kahen wahan itni saari pankhiyan already hain aur appointment ke baad toh ACs hongi jo aapki sehat ke liye theek nahi hoga.

Rishabh: Sirf meri ya… Waise Kuki room ka temperature achanak hot nahi ho gaya? Haan hoga toh aankhon aur zubaan se angaare jo barasrahe hain.

Kuki was confused why her dad was smiling and her mom was fuming.

Rishabh: Kuki aapki friend kehti hai ki aapke papa old lagte hain. Aap kya kehte ho papa abhi old lagte hain ya handsome lagte hain?

She signs Kuki ke papa sabse handsome hain and then looks at her mom and asks if she was right. Rishabh waits for her answer.

Prerna: Meri beti kabhi galat nahi hoti.

Story No- 10

Originally posted by rmahi25

#Pulaostories

Prerna's one leg was on him and her left hand was above his forehead.... He woke up & looked at his left & was astonished to see the amazing nazaraaasmiley37smiley36.He tried to move himself but then she will screamed in sleep ,"Mmhmmm... Kyu Hil dul rahe hoo aap?? chup chap Shanti see so jao ...!" while caressing his forehead which made him anxious a bit due to which he started making absurd faces. He tried to move her leg but in vain & said to himself, "Ye jitni dikhti hai utni hai nhi!" In this whole process he ends up shoving her which alerts her. As soon as she got up she said," Maine aapko kaha naa ki aap soo jaoo... Kitne din see aap so nhi paaye hoo but fir bhi aapko baat hi nhi maan nii " . Her statement terrorized and soothed him , so he nodded to her agreement and tugged himself back in the blanket. He kept looking at her half closed-opened eye cute sleepy face then she said while caressing his head again ,"Ab aap good girl ke tarah so jao" and she gave a peck over his forehead. Her irrelevant chatter & gesture raised his eyebrowssmiley22! He made a preposterous sound by clearing his throat to which she replied ,"Agar aap aise krte rahogi toh Mr. Bajaj ko complain Kar dungi!" to which he instantly replied and hissed at his mistake. She got alarmed and widened her eyes  & tried to,"Aap... Kukkieeeee.....kaise...vo...main... actually..." Both were embarrassed yet laughing silently at scenerio.

Story No- 11

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

P: apne dekha main ro rahi thi 

B: haan 

P: toh apne mere assoon Kyun na pooche?

B: apko main towel dikhta hoon?

P: haan ap towel mein ache dikhte ho smiley37

Story No- 12

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

P: Mr Bajaj *relief-shock Mr Bajaj pehle ap bataiye ap hospital mein kyun nahi hai. Ap ek din bhi aram nahi kar sakte? Itna Business minded kaise ho sakta hai Insaan. Har cheez mein deal deal deal. Ap ek kaam kijiye,yamraj ke pass bhi deal karke ayiye kyunki apko toh wohi karna ata hai.

B: *shoots self. 

Story No- 13

Originally posted by 123g

Pulaw Story:

All were sitting on breakfast table in basu bari...

mr. Bajaj came down .. all ready to leave for office... Prerna  who was feeding kuki .. saw him..

P: kuki , aaj koii office nahi jyega, doctor ne rest ke liye bola hai..

kuki looked at her father..

RB: kuki , papa ki aaj important meeting hai..

kuki looked towards her mother..

P: kuki meeting health se jyada important nahi hai..

kuki again looked at her father..

RB: kuki , Papa kabhi rest nahi karte..

kuki sighed and looked at her mother..

P: kuki..

but this time kuki left her chair... and held both of her parents hand and led them to sofa..and make them sit..

then she gesture them to talk one-to-one...

and left them alone to have her breakfast..

Both were avoiding looking at each other in embarrassment...

Story No- 14

Prerna dancing with that aag nikalne Wala idk what's that called....and one of the burning coal drops from that diyaa...Prerna is about to put her feet on that and Bajaj keeps his hand over the coal to save her....which ultimately results in long eyelock . 

After that Prerna can scold and nurse himsmiley36smiley36

#Pulaostories

Story No- 15

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

#PulaoStories

Prerna is in Kuki’s room trying to make her sleep. Rishabh comes there to wish good night to his daughter. Kuki taps on her right side on the bed asking him to sleep on the bed with her and Prerna. Rishabh and Prerna lie down with Kuki in the middle. He is stroking her silky hair. They go to sleep. “Meri beti Kuki ke baal kitne soft soft hain.” He opens his eyes at the same time as Prerna. Their eyes meet he was actually stroking her hair. Kuki is gone and they had shifted closer to each other. They both sit up feeling awkward. Kuki comes and shows them something they both freeze. She uploaded their sleeping picture on her insta account. 

Originally posted by opsora2090

Story No- 15

Story No- 16

Comment section -

@Momkiintelligentbeti (Tanvi)  - Hehheee..kukkieesmiley32smiley44

@BajajkiMausii - Nice click kukki beta ...Zara kamre me aanasmiley26

@Mehra - What a Mesmerizing picture sir-Madamsmiley27I am so proud of kukki.

@LutgyaGujral - Insta market me aag lagiyee aap aur yaha bhi most liked picture par takeover kariyesmiley43

@Wardboy58 - Mera karz Wala love smiley28will now turn into Thukra me Mera pyaar Intekaam tu dekhega

@AngelA(Anupam actually) - Wowwsmiley27Couple goals

@PreRish Fangirls - Passs aaooo pass aaonaasmiley27

@Kukki - World's best Mumma Papa

@TeriEx- Aa rahi hi Mai Kal hismiley38

Okaayyy one more imp. One

@devtadamadmera - Excuse mesmiley36Can I put kaala Tika behind both of your ears!??? Too cute to handle.

Also someone reported the picture as inappropriate stuff??smiley36Guess who?

P.S I loved the pulaooosmiley27