Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Story No- 17

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

#PulaoStories

Dhadkan

Rishabh enters the room sees a worried Prerna come out of the washroom. “Prerna, is everything ok?” “It does not concern you.” “You are my wife my family everything about you concerns me.” “I…I… I bled a little.” “What?” “It happened last week too.” “And you are telling me about this now.” He makes an appointment with the best OBGNY in town as she did not have one. The doctor wants to do an ultrasound after mentioning the bleeding happens sometimes. “Mr.Bajaj, would you like to accompany your wife?” He gets off the chair but halfway sits back down as he thinks Prerna might not want him to. She sees him hesitating he wants to but can’t because of her. She raises her hand and firmly holds his pinkie, just like Kuki did when she was scared. The doctor does the ultrasound. They see the little dot on the screen and hear the heartbeat .Prerna looks at Rishabh, he has a smile on his face and tears in his eyes. 'Why?This is not even his child.' She thinks. The doctor leaves them alone. Rishabh feels Prerna’s gaze on him. “You want understand Prerna. It is this moment and moments like these that make a man realize that he is a father. He is responsible for this little life. It gives immense joy, dil aur aankhein dono bhar aate hain. Thank you for allowing me to share this moment with you,for making me a father again.” “Father?” Prerna asks. “Like you are Kuki’s mom I am this child’s father forever. When you told me you were pregnant trying to make me take back the deal I made a promise to myself that I would love,protect and raise this child as my own. It is mine. It is ours just like Kuki is ours.” She holds his hand, they share smiles and tears. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 18

#PulaoStories

Prerna is arranging RB's drawer. There she finds a pack of condoms. "Chee maine kabhi socha nahi tha ki Mr. Bajaj aise hain. Itni giri hui harkat kaise kar sakte hain wo. Main unki patni hoon aur wo doosri ladkiypn ke saath." Her mind is doubting RB but her heart thinks no he can't do this but then what is this pack of condoms doing here her mind takes over her heart. "Main abhi jaati hoon aur Mr. Bajaj ko... no no no Prerna ye.galti mat karna Mr. Bajaj pe ilzam lagaogi toh unko bachkr nikalne ka mauka.mil jaayega. Kahenege shaq kiya so safai nahi doonga." 

RB is back from the office. "Ye kya hai, Mr. Bajaj?" "Condoms." "Ye toh mujhe bhi dikhai de raha hai. Main ye jaanna chahti hoon ki ye aapke drawer.mein kya kar raha hai?' He smiled. 'Besharam kahinke muskura rahe hain.' "Aapko sharam nahi aati mere hote hue... I mean jaisa bhi hai humaari shadi hui hai. Aap mujhe cheat kaise kar sakte hain?" He smiled again.

"Kiss baat par muskura rahe hain aap ?" "Accha lagta hai mujhe jab Koi apni.past.ki mistakes se seekhta hai aur use dohrata nahi. Lagta hai aaj aap bahut determined hain. Ilzam lagane ki bajay sawaal kar rahi hain. Ok main aapke sawal ka jawab deta hoon."

"I know aap mujhe achhe se nahi jaanti aur na hi mujhe jaan ne mein aapko koi interest hai.lekin aap mere baare mein itna toh jaanti hongi ki main jhoot nahi bolta aur main dhoka nahi deta kisi ko nahi. Main nahi janta ye pack kaha se aaya kaise aaya. Ye mera nahi hai. If you want proof Main use lab bhejkar.finger prints reports manga sakta hoon which will show I never touched this pack or main manufacturing company se distributor ki information nikalke pata karwa sakta hoon ki kis shop mein ye pack deliver hua tha from the barcode on the packet."

"Itna sab karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Aap bas meri kasam kha kar.kEh dijiye ki ye packet aapka nahi hai."

"Main inn sab emotional baaton mein nahi Jaanta." "Aur.mujhe aapke practical tareeko mein interest nahi hai. Khaiye meri kasam aur kahiye ye packet aapka nahi hai." 

He puts his hand on her head and swears. "Ok Maine maan liya." "Itni si baat par ek kasam.khai maine. Itna bharosa." "Kisi aise waise ki nahi meri kasam khai hai. Haan kar liya bharosa aap apni wife.ki jhooti kasam kha sakte hain par apni beti ki ma ki nahi." 

She dumps the pack in the bin making a resolution to find the person who used this cheap trick to create a rift between them. RB amazed looked at his wife the mother of his daughter.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 19

Originally posted by: TC_FA

PreRish Diaries

#PulaoTime

Pre- Mr. Bajaj ,aap kab Ghar aa rahe Hain,it's already 11.

Rish- Mrs. Bajaj, I'm in a meeting and it will take time. So aap please Meri chinta mat kijiye aur so jaayiye.

Pre- But Mr. Bajaj nobody is at home. Basus have gone for some function . Also maasi,tanvi and kukki are at some relative's place.

Rish- So what Mrs. Bajaj ,aap koi chhoti bachi toh nahi hai Jo akele nahi reh sakti.

Suddenly light goes off and she screams in fear .

Rish- Mrs. Bajaj aap theek toh hai,Aap chillayi kyun??

Pre- Mr. Bajaj ,woh Ghar ka phase Chala Gaya aur mujhe andhere se bahut darr lagta hai.Aap please jaldi Ghar AA jaayiye na please.

Rish- Par aap toh andhere ke saath saath mujhse bhi door bhaagti Hain toh phir?? Aur aisa bhi nahi hai ki aap mujhe miss karein.

Pre- Ab aisi bhi koi baat nahi hai ki main aapko miss nahi Kar sakti. Toh please aap jaldi Ghar aayein and she cuts the call.

Suddenly,the door bell rings. She opens the door with fear but gets shocked seeing Mr. Bajaj at the door.

Pre- Aap itni jaldi. Iska Matlab aapne mujhse jhooth bola ki aap meeting mein hain and starts making faces.

Rish- Mrs. Bajaj aap hi toh kehti thi ki aapko mere aane ya jaane se koi farak nahi padhta. Toh Maine socha ki aapko aazmaakar hi dekh lein  smiley2.

Pre- Toh phir Kya jawaab Mila hai aapko 

Rish- Yahi ki aapko bilkul farak nahi padhtasmiley2

Pre- Bus bus,bahut andaaze laga liye aapne. Chaliye ab dinner Kar lijiye. And one more thing ,aap andaaze mat lagaya kijiye kyunki aapke andaaze humesha galat hote Hainsmiley17. Saying this, she runs from there.

He stands there smiling looking at her retreating figure running from there

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 20

#PulaoStories

Kuki learns about Krishna janam at school for her PreRish decide to celebrate Janamashtami festival at BB.

Prerna dresses Kuki beautifully like Radha in her chaniya choli. She too is dressed beautifully in chaniya choli in her full Marwari style.Looks like Yashoda. Rishabh is dressed in traditional wear dhoti kurta. Prerna is amazed that her husband is not feeling awkward in traditional clothes it suits him too {ab har pooja mein he will have to dress like this wifey ke kehne par}.

The jhoola is decorated beautifully. Everything is perfect Prerna ki arrangements jo hain. Just as the pundit jee directs @midnight PreRish do Krishna janam and they place a small lala moorti in the palna. An elderly lady asks them to swing the palna. PreRish are newlyweds and palna jhulana is done by couples who don’t have kids so that they can have a baby soon. PreRish ko pata nahi and they do it so very lovingly. “Nazar na lage inn dono ki Jodi ko jald hi kanha jaisa lala tumhaare bhi ghar mein khelega.”

PreRish look at each other then down at her tummy. Kuki is also told that now her baby brother or sister will soon come as her mom and did palna jhulana. She is very excited and hugs her parents. Rishabh lifts her up and same Bday wala family moment.

Opposition party members faint.

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 21

#PulaoStories

Prerna: Mr. Bajaj, kya aap mujhe apna phone de sakte hain mera mil nahi raha.

Rishabh: Sure.

Prerna dials her number and on the screen her caller id flashes UNKNOWN.

Prerna: Main unknown hoon? He saved my number as UNKNOWN.Mr. Bajaj, ye kya hai? Aapne mera number Unknown aise save kiya hai?

Rishabh: Wo actually I don’t know you that well uss nazar se aap mere liye unknown hain so.

Prerna: Oh really. Lekin aap mere baare mein itna toh jaante hain na ki mera naam kya hai. Phone per meri personality likes dislikes nahi mera name save karna hai.

She changes Unknown to Prerna Rishabh Bajaj. Gives him his mobile.

Prerna: Tel lene gaya nahi dhooondhna mujhe mera phone.

She goes to Kuki’s room. She hears her ring tone. Mr. Bajaj?She answers her phone.

Rishabh: Is this Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj?

Prerna: Yes Mr. Bajaj.

Rishabh: Mr. Bajaj? Aap please apna phone lekar room mein aaiye.

Prerna: Kyun?

Rishabh: Mujhe aapke phone par apna caller id change karna hai.

Rishabh changes his caller id on her phone. Prerna reads it.“Only Mine.”

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 22

#PulaoStories.

PreRish have gone to a relatives wedding at his hometown. Prerna has all her suhagan ki nishani sindoor, ms, red bindi but her sindoor hid because of her hairstyle, red sari so red matching bindi lagi hai, MS pallu ke neeche hai. Now shadi mein toh aunty types check out girls na for their boys bas waise hi one aunty liked Prerna not knowing she was married. “Sarita ji, wo ladki humein humaare Arjun ke liye bahut pasand aayi hai. Iske baare mein kiss se baat karen?”An aunty ji asked Rishabh’s rishtey ki chachi. Before she could tell that Prerna is her bahu Rishabh’s naughty cousin intervened. “Kaki sa wo dekhiye Rishabh bhaisa hai na aap uss ladki ke baare mein unse poochiye. Wo unki rishtedaar hai bahut hi kareebi rishtedaar.” That female approaches Rishabh while his cousin gets beat up by his mother.

“Rishabh jee.” “Jee?” “Mujhe aapse uss ladki ke bare mein baat karni thi.” Rishabh looks in the direction she is pointing. “Prerna ke baare mein.” “Prerna naam hai uska? Jaisi pyari wo khud hai waisa hi pyara uska naam hai.” “Kahan ki rehnewali hai, kitna padhi likhi hai, ghar mein kaun kaun hai,kya karti hai? Maaf karna itne saare sawal kar rahi hoon wo kya hai na itni acchi ladki hai maine socha ki apne bete ke liye iss se baat chalaoon. Wo aapke bhai ne kahan ki aap uss ladki ke rishtedaar hain sabse kareebi rishtedaar toha ap se baat karne chali aayi.” Rishabh curses his cousin and can’t wait to bash up that brat. “Jee aap Prerna se hi baat kar lijiye unko poori azaadi hai.”

Rishabh is hunting for his cousin and the woman goes toPrerna. Finally Rishabh catches his cousin and he beats the brat. Meanwhile, “Prerna” “Jee” The woman asks her questions and Prerna thinks that she is some relative so bade acche se she is replying giving all her details. Rishabh sees his bholi biwi unknowingly giving an interview as a marriage candidate. He comes near her.The woman asks the final question “Beta ghar mein kaun kaun hai?” “Jee main,mere pati, humaari 5 saal ki beti aur ye aanewala hai.” She smiles and places her hand on her tummy. “Pati? Bacche?” “Haan kaki sa aapne mujhe shayad pehchana nahi wo main shadi ke baad pehli baar aayi hoon na main inki patni hoon.” “Inki? Inki kinki?” “Rishabh Bajaj ki.” “Lekin uss chhore ne toh kaha tha ki Rishabh sa  aapke kareebi rishtedaar hain sabse kareeebi. Wo” Rishabh replies “Haan toh pati hi toh patni ka sabse kareebi rishtedaar hota hai.”

The woman apologizes and leaves embarrassed. Rishabh turns Prerna to face him. He moves her hair a little so her sindoor can be seen and also brings out her ms from under her pallu. “Prerna, please ek favor karengi ab koi aapki details maange na toh mat dijiyega. Unhe bas apna sindoor aur MS dikha dijiyega.” Prerna ki batti jail but Rishabh toh poore jale the.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 22

Originally posted by: rmahi25

#PulaoStory

It was the ninthh day of Durga puja...There was chaos all over as people were waiting for Aarti... Prerna was preparing aarti ki thali & placing the essentials for maa's puja on the plate. She was wearing a typical deep red Bengali saree like she had the previous year. Although this year things have changed a lot for her... She was not same Prerna Sharma rather than this time she was Mrs.Prerna Sharma Bajaj! As she was decorating her thaal the preceeding year memories started playing in the back of her mind. She couldn't hold it more so she closed her eyes & sat infront of Maa's idol to calm the hurricane which was running inside her. The pandit jii standing nearby took her plate and started chanting some auspicious mantras holding it. 

Meanwhile Rishabh Bajaj stopped therby, looked at MAA Durga's idol for a minute & came forward, folded his hands , closed his eyes and prayed to the divine figure. He was wearing a typical white silk Dhoti- Kurta with a minute border of red color on it on his daughter's insistence. Afterall the king cannot deny his Princess kukkie ! Suddenly his phone started ringing. While taking it out his hand collided with thaal which the Pandit ji was holding & the box containing Vermillion fell off. It was investors call & due to noise as well as the urgency to attend it he rushed towards the exit murmuring sorry. Pandit jii looked at the box and then at the woman over whom the Vermillion off. It was her- Prerna Bajaj. Suddenly a voice broke her thoughts and brought her back to present. Pandit ji called her again,"Sunoo Beti!" She got up & said ,"Jii boliye Pandit ji!" But he was looking at her. She was looking divine, flawless , magical  & there was a different glow all over her face. Pandit ji said," Adbhutt beta! Ye sindoor jaise hi tmhare maang mein gira tum sakshat Devi maa ka swaroop lagne laga...bhishoon Sundoor." Prerna gave him a confused look & then saw her hand which was filled with red powdery substance. 

She touched it and then ran her hands over her hair's middle partition which was filled with the red Vermillion in large amount unlike what she applied in the evening. She started breathing heavily unable to understand God's maaya and glanced at her. She saw the red Vermillion over the supreme's head and then touched hers...this went on for 5 minutes. Then Pandit ji broke the silence & spoke the words of wisdom ,"Ye Devi maa ki maaya haii beta....Ye sindoor hi Tumhri kismat aur manzil hai... MAA ne tmhra rishta uske saath jodd Diya hai aur apni manzoori aur aashirvad bhi saath mein di hai....Tumhe uske naam ke sindoor mein rang Diya haii aur ab uske sang kadam se kadam milake chalne ka saubhagya tumhe Diya hai...Tumi khub bhaalo lagache...Jai MAA Durgaa! Jai MAA Durgaa! Dugga ! Dugga!" Prerna remembered her marriage and started walking down. She was completely lost in Bajaj's thought and all of a sudden she heard shankh's voice.He was blowing it! She saw him then looked at Durga maa and then touched her Vermillion. She closed her eyes and felt something & then she quickly jumped the stairs and ran upto him. 

She was breathing heavily as well as smiling looking at the idol. She stood beside him and he gave a weird look at her and said ,"Aap kuch ajeeb....I mean alag...." and she quickly responded ,"Sundoor lag rahi hu naa!??? " to which he nodded hesitantly and then she said ,"Aapke naam ka sindoor mujhe bhishoon Sundoor bana Raha hai,Mr. Bajaj." This sentence sent a chill down his spine and kept on looking at her. She gave him a smile and went ahead to bring her aarti ka thal...he was still looking at her! She raised her brows and gestured him to hold the thal. They started doing the aarti while Bajaj was in a dilemma that what happened to his wife Prerna was smiling looking at the Vermillion box,Durgaa maa's idol and his husband.

It seemed like this Navratra brought new beginnings for her.

Sorry for typos.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 23

Originally posted by: 123g

#Pulaowstory

P : Mr. Bajaj ye aap ne kya pehna hua hai..

RB(confused): Apko kya lagta hai Mrs. Bajaj..

P: I mean  aaj pooja hai naa.. to aap ye formal nahi traditional pheniye naa..

RB: mai wahi phenta hu , jis me mai comfortable hota hu, and I am comfortable in these clothes..

P makes sad face with cute pout…

P : but kuki to apke liye traditional dress lekar ayi thi,but ab apko nahi phenna to.. it’s okay..

RB: kuki lekar ayi hai, mere liye.. to fir mai wahi phenuga.. dijiye mujhe..

P happily gave him his clothes..

And he went to change them..

When he came downstairs everyone complimented him.. and P was watching him with smile on her face..

He went near kuki and thanks her, with a kiss.. but she told him she never brought some thing for him but her Mumma did..

P who knows that he knew the truth busied herself in arranging things near Ganesh ji idol … and try to avoid his gaze on her..

He slowly went near her, and start helping her..

RB: so , you learn how trick me! ..

P: wo mai.. wo …

RB: agar aap bolti ki aap chati hai ki mai apke laye hue kapde phenu  ..

And he get up and lean towards her ear…

RB: to mai mna nahi karta…. By the way Nice Choice! Mrs. Bajaj..

And he left her stunned, later smiling…

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 24

#PulaoStories

Rishabh, Kuki and Sha(i)Tan are at the breakfast table. Fresh fruit, fresh fruit juices, toast, milk, cereal etc. was laid in front of them. They had the habit to have this for breakfast from forever. Since Sha(i)Tan liked this hassle free breakfast so if ever the staff was not there they would not have to make hot breakfast for Rishabh and Kuki. Chandu serves breakfast to thethree adults. “Chandu, Mrs. Bajaj kahan hai?” Rishabh asked as she was the one who served breakfast to him and Kuki. “Sir, madam kitchen mein hain Kuki baby ke liye naashta bana rahi hai.” “Kuki ke liye alag se?” “Jee wo madam upma bana rahi hain.” Prerna insisted that they or at least Kuki should have poha, upma, idlis that type of breakfast, she was a growing child. Rishabh liked it that Prerna took care of their daughter in every way. He too would love to eat a hot breakfast if only she would make for him too or at least get what was left after she made Kuki eat but today “Upma?” Kuki and Rishabh both made a face hearing Upma. Prerna knew her daughter did not like the healthy upma because of the veggies she put in it. She smiled at looking at the plate. “Aaj dekhti hoon Kuki kaise upma naahi khati.”

She comes and places the plate in front of Kuki. The little girl was very happy on seeing the plate. Her mother had made her a cartoon breakfast, like the one she had seen on TV. A round face of upma, two peas as eyes, a red capsicum slice for the smile, broccoli hair and a carrot frill.  Sha(i)Tan make a face and leave. Rishabh can’t take his eyes off of Kuki’s plate. He was smiling wider than her. Prerna while serving milk to Kuki saw Rishabh’s smile and also the face he made when he saw his own breakfast. Kuki enjoyed her breakfast while he forced himself to have his.

At the office, Rishabh used to eat the canteen lunch along with his employees. If it was good enough for them it was for him too plus it was an extra way to make sure that the food the caterers provided was of top quality. “Sir,ghar se lunch aaya hai.” His peon informed him. “Zaroor maasi ne bheja hoga.”Sharda did not like the Rishabh Bajaj eating canteen lunch with employees. He told the peon too leave the tiffin. The same smile which when he had seen Kuki’s breakfast plate appeared on his face. SHE had sent it for him. She had used cookie cutters of various shapes and made baby parathas, the pea pulao was decorated with carrot butterflies and cucumber flowers, the green grapes and cherry tomatoes were skewered like caterpillars. He took a picture of the lunch spread before enjoying the delicious food. Lekin RB toh RB hai, he has taken a liking to irritate his wifey. “Mrs. Bajaj, ye kya tha? Main koi baccha hoon jo aapne mujhe aise lunch pack karke bheja aur waise bhi aapko pata hai na ki main canteen food khata hoon.” She had put in so much effort and not a thank you. “I’m sorry, mujhe laga aapko accha lagega. Wo maine socha tha ki week mein 2 days aapko aise lunch bhejoongi lekin ab aapko accha nahi laga toh…” “Maine kab kaha ki mujhe accha nahi laga. Mrs. Bajaj stop jumping to conclusions and assuming things. Than kyou for the lunch. Toh M-W-F or T-T-S?” “Jee?” “I mean week ke kaunse 3 days aap aise lunch bhejengi?” “3 days? Maine toh sirf 2 days ka socha tha.” “Mrs.Bajaj sochne ka kaam aap mere liye rehne dijiye aap bas cooking par concentrate karen.” Both say bye, disconnect the call and keep staring at the phone smiling wide.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 25

#PulaoStories

Prerna has had enough of the fish market. 

She packs her and kuki's stuff goes to SN. 

if she would have gone alone Veena might have kicked her out but natin ko thodi out karegi 

After half an hour door bell rings Shivi opens door finds a suitcase ye kiska hai. MERA

RB is at the door she does not know I she should let him in or no even he just stands there

Apni do ki bula dena

Prerna comes and sees his bag

Aap kahin ja rahe  hain

Jee nahi main aa raha hoon remember 7 janam saath rehne ki kasam khayi hai so

So aap yahan rehne gaye aap yahan kaise reh sakte hain

Toh aap mere saath chaliye jahan main rahoonga

Main BB nahi jaaoongi

Main aapse kahoonga bhi nahi

Toh hum kahan jaayenge 

Ghar 

Ghar? 

Jee wahin jahan aap dulhan banakr aayi thi mere ghar humaare ghar

Verna sends Prerna Kuki Rishabh off

Ek tareekr se Prerna ki bidaai rasam done.