Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Story No- 93

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Original Writer - sparkling_gems

Pre : Baby is asking dhaniya ki chutney with coconut burfee not pudina chutney

Bajaj : coconut burfee aur dhaniya ki chutney what kinda combination is this.

Pre: Pregnant kaun hai main ya aap

Bajaj : Aap

Pre; Toh phir craving kisko hogi mujhe yaa aapko?

Bajaj: (in mind) I can deal with anything or anyone but not pregnant wife

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 94

Original Writer - Mannmohanaa

A tryst with you

Prerna nervously tapped her foot as the aroma of coffee hit her senses. The whooshing sound of the coffee machine, releasing brewing hot coffee matched her heartbeats, as her named was called out aloud.

"Ms. Prerna"

She stood up, straightened her saree and walked in confidently, carefully masking her nerves. The door opener with a click as she was shown the way in the Hall.

The panel of interviewers were seated right in front of her.

Her CV was passed onto each of them.

"Ms. Prerna Ba...", he spoke, to be cut into right by her.

"Mrs, its Mrs", she said with a breeze of oozing self sufficiency.

His eyes slightly rolled as he proceeded to his questions.

"So how are you thinking on balancing your personal and professional life? It's going to be difficult", he said, stressing on the last word with his husky voice.

"Trust me for that. My family's a very supportive one", she said smilingly.

"Your qualifications are not quite suited for this position", he asked her.

"But I perhaps have the experience that none have"

The attendant asked her to leave, and she'll be informed about the result. Prerna got up, thanked the interviewers, took her file and left.

Prerna was pacing up and down the hallway. 

As soon as she heard the brakes, her eyes lit up and she ran across the corridor all the way to his study.

He gestured her to get in, whilst being buried in files.

She followed him closely and after a fair share of her wait, he finally yes.

"So yes Mrs. Prerna Bajaj, he went on to say, adjusting his tie.

"Here's your response", he handed her the envelope. 

She quickly opened it. Her bright eyes lost their charm and her face fell.

"What on Earth is this?"

"Your rejection letter"

He handed her another envelope.

She read it aloud. It was an internship offer.

"I can't... understand. You told me to apply for this job, yet didn't appoint me. Rejected me. And now giving me an opportunity?"

"I told you to work cause I don't like idle people. And the least I'd want of my wife is to not work and waste away all day. Second, I rejected you cause I have to respect my company and my employees who are highly qualified. And you Ms. Prerna, dont have a degree, nor any experience. Third, I don't want you to lose out on opportunities so this internship which might get converted into a job once we see the spark in you".

"You may leave now", he smiled his rare smiles, as she stood, gaping in disbelief.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No-95

Everyday bolegi.

Mr Bajaj: Good morning Mrs Bajaj

Mrs Bajaj: Main kisi aur se pyaar karti Hoon aur hamesha karti rahungi, aap mere Dil mein kabhi jagah nahi bana sakte

Mr Bajaj: Aapka Dil koi parking space toh hai nahi ki muje jagah banani hogi. Anyways, breakfast?

Mrs Bajaj: I'll have some eggs thank you

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No-96

Scene where Prerna says what Mr Bajaj is for her ❤️ (mera hai)

Mr bajaj? Mr Bajaj. Tumhe andaza bhi hai Mr Bajaj kaun hai ? Sabko lagta hai woh ek number ke ghatiya insaan hai jo buss sabko tabah karna jante hai. Jinhen kisi ki khushi kisi ka chain rass na ata. Woh apni khushi ka jashn nahi logo ki tabahi ka twahaar manate hai. Woh insaan nahi magar shaitan se battar hai. Magar tumhe pata hai kya woh mere sab kuch hai SAB KUCH HAI SAB KUCH. Jinhone mujhe aj is waqt Itna kabil banaya ki main tum jaise 100 Businessmen ko apne ghutne pe laa sakoon. Woh, woh insaan hai jisne ne meri sari mange bin mange puri ki. Woh insaan jo khud bheegte rahe barish mein magar mere upar ek Boond pani tak nahi girne di. Woh, woh insaan hai Jinpe mera pura YAKEEN aur Atoot viswas hai. Aur sabse badi baat kya hai tumhe pata hai? Unke liye, unke liye main jaan de bhi sakti hoon aur le bhi! smiley15

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No-97

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Whole Night Prerna was crying and feeling tired... later slept for whole night on Bajaj's chest . after that suva utke apne sari thik karing n chillaying- MR bajaj apne aise kaise kar sakte hai , 

b- what ?

p- iyeahi mere sari dhili kaise hui?

b- aree , mujhe kaise pata 

p- apko nei toh bahar walon ko pata hoga keya?

b- prerna , maine kuch bhi nei kia

P- ap kar bhi nei sakte

B- what?

p- wohi , apke bass ki bat bhi nei kuch bhi karna

B- PRERNA YOU ARE INSULTING ME RIGHT NOW

p- insult , are ap khudi ek insult ho . nashe ke halat mai ladki ka faida uthate ho

B- aree yaar , maine kuch nei kia tumhare sath 

P- wohi toh bola , ap kar bhi nei sakte

B- tum mujhe challange kar rahe ho ?

p- challange unhi logo ko kia ja sakte hai jinke pass dam ho

B- prerna , apne hadd mai raho

P- ap apnehi hadd mai rahiye ,khabardar aindase agar mujhe chune ki koshish kia na toh 

B- toh keya?

P- toh uske anjam ap khudi beith ke socho.. apko pat abhi .. (Couldnot complete the words)

Bajaj sealed a passionate kiss on Prerna's pinky lips ... n prerna stunned for a min after getting a man's touch smiley42

P- Mr baja....

Bajaj again gave a deep kiss and after 2 hours later  both's dresses found in messy condition on floor  .. (complete)

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No-98

Scene -1

Based on Prerna's non stop lecture mode & Kia's veggie soup demand smiley37

P: Mr Bajaj, chaliye uthiye, dekhiye maine apke liye Khichadi banayi hai.

B: Bukhar se mar kyun nahi gaya main 

P Apne kuch kaha?

B: Meri itni himmiat main kuch kahon? 

Scene-2

Bajaj  has no one to talk to 

B- Bahut ghutan hoti hai Prerna... Bahut. Khud se baatein kar kar ke thakk gaya hoon... Baat karogi kuch Deir mujhse? Buss kuch Deir.... Zyada Waqt nahi lunga tumhara... 🥺💔

Scene Prerna confused about Bajju 

P : Mr bajaj ek baar itne ache ho jate hai ki mano shakshat BHAGWAAN hai aur ek baar itne bure ki Yamraj ka dusra roop ho. Yea admi mujhe Itna kyun confuse karte hai smiley37

Scene - 3

Prerna Bajju angey on each other bechara Mehra fasa smiley37 

Mehra : Sir AJ dopehar 3baje apki ek meeting hai Xyz ke saath 

Prerna : Apne sir se bol dijiye ki woh ghar na aye uske baad. 

Bajju ; apne maam se bol do ki main bhi unse baat nahi kar raha 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No-99

B: kya kar rahi ho? Ro kyun rahi ho? Itni jurrat kisne ki meri Biwi ko rulane ki? Issi liye sharma nivaas main jane nahi deta tumhe! Kisne kaha tumhe kuch! Bolo prerna bolo!

Pre: main pyaaz / kaanda kaat rahi hoon 

B: oh, phir mere liye onion parathe le ana 4afternoon aur 4 dinner aur Yea dhyaan rahe ki sare half half inch ke ho. I dont like different shapes of onions in my Paratha

Pre: i wish this was you in place of onions. 

Bajju : beautiful wish Ms Sharma but har kisi so wishes puri nahi hoti kyunki 

Pre : kyunki har insaan bajaj nahi hota  waise main bhi mrs bajaj hoon smiley15

Bajju : ohh i am scared. 

Pre : kitchen is the place where all knives are kept smiley15

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No-100

STORY TIME 

B : Yea lijiye naya phone. Phone todna mera right hai apka nahi

P : pfft. Dhaniya aur Pudine mein farak nahi jante, aur kehte hai phone todna mera haq nahi. Samjhte kya hai apne ap ko?

B : obviously, Bajaj smiley22

smiley37

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No-101

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Prerna woke up in the morning to find her husband and Sneha missing. She searched all the rooms but failed to see them, finally she went up to the terrace and there they were. Her eyes welled up in joy seeing the father-daughter duo.

Rishabh was on his fours doing push-ups and Sneha sat on his back, clapping her hands and giggling in excitement as she encouraged him to do another push up. Prerna felt her mouth become dry when she keenly noted how fit her husband looked and the morning sun made his skin glow. His body movements were perfect, they enhanced his biceps beautifully. His jaw was tensed as he tried to concentrate but it didn’t seem like he had to put much effort to it. Despite having his daughter sitting on his back. Rishabh looked up at Prerna and saw her at threshold. Prerna felt her heart skipped a beat when he flashed her a killer dimpled-smile as he obeyed his daughter’s command.

For the first time in years, Prerna felt something for her husband. A feeling that made her cheeks go red and cause butterflies in her tummy. Maybe she was getting attractive by her Daughters’ father and her husband.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No-102

Writer - SapSur 

Imagine Prerna introducing Rishabh Bajaj as her husband with pride... 

Scenario I - 

*A girl is flirting with Bajaj at a party, Rishabh though is not interested is enjoying the play of emotions on Prerna's face, while Prerna is seething with jealousy...Prerna not able to take it anymore walking behind the girl tapping on her shoulders and saying 'Excuse me Ma'am, but if I were you I would not flirt with somebody else's husband'..

(Bajaj choking on his drink)

The lady - What..

Prerna with a cool smile, pointing at Rishabh - 'Yes, you see the man you are talking with and circling around is MY Husband. Now if you could make yourself scarce I need to spend some alone time with my husband'. 

Simultaneous reactions - Prerna cutting across the lady and looping her arm with Rishabh's, the lady stomping her feet and walking away, Rishabh cracking up and laughing....* 

Scenario II - 

*Prerna invited to her college reunion and Rishabh Bajaj tagging along as she was going to be felicitated..At the event Prerna surrounded by her old friends..Rishabh staying in the sidelines and observing her...

Prerna over hearing some girls whispering about Rishabh Bajaj's presence in the party..And some passing crude comments about Prerna being embarrassed about introducing Bajaj as her husband...She is aware Bajaj heard it but he just passes an assuring smile to her...

Prerna walking to the stage taking the mic and announcing - 'Hello people, You know me as your class fellow and friend. I am aware that I am to be felicitated tonight but before that today let me take this opportunity thank a man who holder a great value in my life..So introducing you to a businessman, my friend, my confidante, my constant companion and MY Husband, who is letting me steal the limelight and staying in the background, so put your hands together and can we have the spotlight on Mr. Rishabh Bajaj, My Husband'....

Rishabh walking to the stage and whispering to Prerna - 'Well Played, Mrs. Bajaj'...

Prerna - 'What can I say, learnt it from the best Mr. Bajaj. Anyway thank you for being there, husband'...*