Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Story No: 66

Originally posted by: MISTInew

# Khayali Pulao.  

Prerna came out of the washroom and saw her husband struggling with his dhoti.

She couldn't help but giggle.

Rishabh had a 'displeased' look on his face. 

She said,'Main yahan dhoti ke saath struggle kar rha hoon and you are laughing! Kaisi Biwi hai meri!'

Prerna smiled and said,' Kise pata tha ki THE GREAT BUSINESS TYCOON RISHABH BAJAJ would be defeated by a simple dhoti! This is a perfect news for the Paparazzi. Oh yes!'

Rishabh frowned. He looked cute while frowning. Prerna pulled his cheeks and helped him wear the dhoti.

They came downstairs. Prerna looked elegant in her red saree while her husband looked equally handsome in yellow kurta and the dhoti and stole.

Kukki came running to them and hugged her Mamma-Papa.

Prerna picked her daughter up in her arms and kissed her. 

Rishabh- 'Aaj toh Kukki bohit Sundar lag Rahi hai! Kisne sajajya hai aapko?' 

'Mamma!' said Kukki, before running to her chote Mamu, Mahesh.

Rishabh and Prerna smile at each other and have a romantic eyelock.

Shivani- 'Di, Jiju, agar apka eyelock ho gya ho toh hum mandap mein jana chahenge!'

Prerna blushed and Rishabh scratched the back of his neck.smiley22

Giggling, Shivi followed them to the Durga Puja Mandap. 

Anurag fumed in jealousy and anger. smiley26

'Iss Baar main hi jeetunga. Last year ki tarah.' said Anurag, confronting Rishabh.

' let's see, Mr. Basu!'...

Prerna asked her husband, ' Aap sure hain na, ki aap hi jitenge?'

' Koyi Shak?'

'No, I mean pichli Baar...'

Her husband interrupted her in between, 'Now I have my life line with me. Till she is with me, no one can defeat me!'smiley27smiley42

Prerna hit him lightly on his arm and said, ' Khule aam flirting karte huye sharam nhi aati?'smiley37

Rishabh made a puppy face and said, ' Apne Biwi se hi toh flirt kar rha hoon!'smiley37

Mahesh said, ' Sorry to interrupt you two, but the competition is going to start!'

The competition started between Anurag Basu and Rishabh Bajaj.

BGM same as the Durga Puja wala contest.

Rishabh starts to play the tune of 'Chahat Ke Safar Mein' on his Dhol.

Prerna takes a dhunuchi in each hand and starts 'dhunuchi naach' (Dhunuchi Dance) around her husband, in circles.smiley27smiley42

Mohini - Komolika, tum bhi jao!'

A reluctant Komolika finally agrees to her sasuma.

She starts doing the same thing.

Most of the viewers are praising PreRish.

Komolika struggles to dance.

Finally, she trips and Anurag stops by the sudden fall oh his wife. smiley37smiley36

So, the result is our PreRish win. 

Most of the people praise them and admire the couple.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No: 67

# Khayali Pulao 

Rishabh is busy solving the Sunday Crossword Puzzle in the newspaper.

His Jigar ke tukde children are playing on the couch near him.

Prerna comes and stands beside her husband for a long time.

Without lifting his eyes from the newspaper, Rishabh asks, 'Jo bolna hai, jaldi boliye, Prerna!'

Prerna smiled and says sweetly, ' Aaj mele mein Chaliye na! Bacchon Ko bhi bahar jaye hue bohot din ho gye hain.'

Rishabh nodded without concentrating on her words and then he realised what he said.

'Nhi! No outing!'

He remembered the sorrowful shopping sprees and outings, where he had to be the coolie and baby sitter.smiley37

'Please! Chaliye na!' Prerna pleaded. 

'no!'

'Dadda please!' Kasak said in her baby voice.smiley42

Prerna was joined by their three children in the pleading.

Bechara Rishabh, he couldn't deny the four puppy, innocent and pouting faces. smiley37

After they step inside the mela...

'Card, Mr. Bajaj!' said Prerna.

'What?' Rishabh asks. 

'Matlab kuch kharidne ke liye Pay toh karna padega na, isiliye apna Savings account card dijiye. Pin toh mere paas hai hi.' smiley36

'Cash nhi layi?' asked Rishabh.

'3000 is not sufficient.' *Facepalm* smiley36

The kids giggle.smiley4

Reluctantly, Rishabh parted with his card and sighed.

Scene at the end of the day:-

Rishabh is the coolie again.smiley39smiley36smiley44smiley37

Getting in the car, Rishabh asked, ' Kitna kharch kiya?' 

Prerna gave a bite on the Jalebi and replied, ' Zyada nhi, bas 14 thousand.'

Poor Rishabh, his mouth falls agape.

Kukki and Prerna high five.

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No: 68

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Bajaj and Prerna are in the outskirts of the city, no network. Car breakdown. Stranded all and hera. Rain starts. Both get wet but Bajaj is wearing layers unlike Prerna so he doesn't get wet much. Take rescue in a motel but no electricity. They get blankets and a fireplace. Bajaj strips and gives Prerna his inner layers, as jacket only got wet. Prerna has a good drooling session at his abs. Prerna is dripping wet though the layers don't do much help. So Bajaj starts fire but that too doesn't help so Bajaj covers Prerna up with the blankets but it's only for a person. Prerna gets worried that even Bajaj will get cold and they both will be sick so she turns toward him and invites him inside the covers. And Bajaj reluctantly goes in and both have issues with adjusting their limbs but finally Bajaj wraps his arms aroung Prerna and Prerna wraps her legs around him and cocooned in their arms they have the best sleep of their life. smiley42 

And Prerna admires and admits how safe she feels in Bajaj's arms. 😍🤤

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No: 69

# Khayali Pulao

Anurag - 'Mere paas laut aao Prerna!'

Komolika - ' No, Prerna!'

Mohini - ' Go to hell, Prerna!'

Viraj - 'Come to me, Prerna!'

Prerna, who was surrounded by these people, at last broke the silence.

She said, ' Koyi aur option nhi hai kya?'

Just then, our Bajju enters the scene with his Swag. smiley16

Bajaj BGM plays.

He says, ' I am back, Mrs. Bajaj, oops, Prerna!'

'Aap hi best option hain!' says Prerna and runs towards him, who opens his arms for her.

'Tujhe dekha toh' song plays as they hug.

Mahesh said, ' Iska MATLAB Priyu Di ek candidate thi aur Yeh sab MCQ ke options! Khair, Yeh accha hai ki unhone Sahi option chuna!'smiley37

Hearing this, opposition party members faint. smiley37

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No: 70

# Khayali Pulao

'Mr. Bajaj!' Prerna calls her husband sweetly.

Rishabh took off his reading glasses, kept aside the book he was reading for Prerna and said, 'Haan, Mrs. Bajaj, Boliye.'

'Mujhe chaat khana hai. Golgappa bhi chalega!'

Prerna said, dreamily. smiley36

'Her hormones and Mood swings will drive me crazy!' Rishabh said to himself.smiley36

He said aloud to Prerna, 'Mrs. Bajaj, is waqt golgappa aur chaat kahin nhi milega!!! Dopahar Ko Kaun chaat khata hai?'

Unknown to them, the Poor Soulmate, our Anurag was hearing their conversation from outside the room. smiley44

'Aap se zyada main jaanti hoon Kolkata ke baare mein!!! Lenin Street mein ek dukan hain. Wahan par is waqt chatpata khana milega.'

' No chatpata khana now! Prerna, aap samajhti kyun bhi ho ki Yeh sab food is not good for you and the ....'

' Mera baby hai, main decide karungi!' Prerna interrupted him in between. 

Anurag managed to save himself from falling. smiley37

He wondered.

' What Baby?' 'Kiska baby?' 

Rishabh - ' Yeh mera bhi baccha hai!'

Bechara Mr. Soulmate, he fell on the ground with a thud!!! smiley36

And his mom and sister rush to their Onu who had fainted.smiley36

Inside the room, an Angry Prerna is attacking her husband with pillows. smiley15smiley37

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No: 71

# Khayali Pulao...

Our RB is seen sitting on the couch in his room with a gloomy face. 

Checking the draping of her Saree for the n th time, Prerna asked,' Aise mooh latkake yahan baithe kyun hain?'

'Aap ke Jamaisosthi (a festival for Son in laws) ke chakkar mein kahin important deals na Nikal jaye haath se!'

'Aur kitni tarakki karenge aap? Mars mein Ghar basana  chahte Hain Kya aap?' Prerna furiously shouts at her husband.

Kukki, who was sitting on the bed, facepalmed and said, ' Dimmabari( maternal grandmother's house) jaana hai mujhe...'

They went to the Sharmas.

Veena welcomed her Jamai, Beti and Natin with open arms.

Mahesh was agape at the gifts which his Jiju brought for them.

'Jiju... Yeh Kya hai? Yeh sab...' he utters.

'Kam ho gya hai kya?Kucch laana bhool Gaya kya?' asked Rishab, worriedly.

Prerna was agape. 

Shivi facepalmed and said, 'Humara meaning yeh nhi tha, Jijz!'

Kukki giggles loudly, earning an awkward moment for her Dad.smiley37

After the rituals are done, the time of Jamai's lunch arrives.smiley42

Rishabh's mouth falls agape at the number of dishes prepared for him...

'Ma, yeh sab Kya hai? Itna Samara Khana main kaise khaunga?'

'Keep you fitness theory closed for a day and concentrate on eating.' said Prerna, before helping Kukki wash her hands.

Veena - Haan beta, thoda thoda karke sab Khao. Sirf tumhare liye hi banaya hai.'

Rishabh stared at the dishes and said, ' Mujhe toh yeh bhi pata nahi ki in dishes ke Naam kya hai!'

'Because like herbivores, you eat greens 360 days every year!' said Prerna, feeding Kukki.

Mahesh and Shivani chuckled.

Frowning a little, Rishab begins eating.

'Yeh kya Daamaf ji, aap Begun Bhaja ( Brinjal Fry) nhi khayenge kya?' asked Suman.

'Nhi..woh..'

Prerna said loudly, ' Yeh oily nhi hain, Mr.Bajaj. You can eat!'

'But I don't like Brinjals!' said Rishabh, trying to get away with an excuse.

' Papa, Yeh tasty hai! Khao na!' said Kukki.

'That's my Baby! Love you, Beta! Sikar hai aap Apne Papa ki  tarah nhi ho!' said Prerna, frowning at her husband. 

Veena - 'You call me Ma, right Rishab?' 

'Yes, Ma.' 

Then it's a mother's order to her son  to eat Begun Bhaja (Brinjal Fry).' said Veena, faking anger. smiley36

Sulkily, our Rishabh Bajaj is seen eating the Brinjal Fry. smiley12

At the end of the lunch session, it is seen that he is the one who ate the most number of Brinjal Fry - 4 pieces.... smiley37

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No: 72

#Khayali Pulao

Papa and Mamma Bajaj have gone to a new year party. Kukki and Shravan are spotted there by them. smiley44

Apple of Mumma's eye Kukki is saved from  Papa Bajaj's scolding. Papa Bajaj bombards questions on Poor Shravan.

Prerna collides with a young guy... He is Prem! The orange juice glass falls from Mukti's hand.

They tremble. Prerna goes in her 'Tandav Mom' mode. She twists her son's ears. Rishabh comes to his laadla beta's rescue. He is also scolded and bashed by Prerna. Kukki is a silent spectator to everything.smiley36

Mukti and Shravan are sent home.

The Bajaj family goes home. Family drama stats in the Bajaj Mansion.smiley44

Chandu and Kasak are seen running here and there with ice packs. smiley37

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No: 73

Originally posted by: Aavnii

Here, is the pulao story for our Birthday Girl..

Oppo for you only!

Happy Birthdaysmiley40

Prerna was waiting for her husband in restaurant, on their wedding Anniversary...

She was in very angry mode as he was always remain busy with his work and didn't give time to her...

And today on the very special day of their life he was late...

People were staring at her with pity eyes as she has become the hot topic for their gossips..

When she decided to leave the place a familiar face entered ...

As her eyes met his he smiles at her and ask her if he could share the table with her...

She nodded her head positively and he occupied the chair in front of her...

"So, your husband again ditched you... and left you here waiting for him.."he said..

"Poor wife waiting for him , and he might be busy with...."

"Mr. Bajaj...."she tried to stop him...

"I told you, esa hi hone wala hai...,but did you care...., you said that you will manage everything, that you know what if he is workaholic  he loves you more...., then why this anger..?"he asked..

"I never asked for anything, but for his time and he can't even give me his few hours that too on our wedding Anniversary..." she said almost teary eyes...

"I can give you my whole life,just you have to ask me once.." He said slowly wrapping his hands on hers on the table..

She looked at him with shock ,but can't able snatch her hands out of his...

"You are always ready to give Prerna, you always thought about others , for first time think about yourself, your happiness and ask for it, i am here to give you all.."he said while drawing circles on her knuckles with his thumb...

She lost in the sensation of his touch...

"You will give me , what i want..." She asked in slow voice..

" Try me..." he said and kissed her hands... 

She smiles and left the place hand in hand....

@Morning..

Both were sleeping peacefully in each others arms when her phone rang...

She jerked out of her sleep...and looked around the unfamiliar room.. and then remember something...

"Bacche..." She try to wake him..."Mr. Bajaj , bacche ..."

"But, you said they are at Basu Bari.."he said while rubbing his eyes..

"Haa, but i told them that i will collect them in 2-3 hrs...." She told him in worried voice..

"I already informed that you, will collect them in morning..,  by texting from your phone don't worry and let me sleep..."

She sighed in relief...

And get up from the bed to get ready ...

When she return he was smirking while reading the newspaper..

As he saw her he passes the paper to her...

"After longtime Mr&Mrs. Bajaj spotted together, is it a show off to put stop on all the rumors on their relationship status"

Another was...

"After Five years of successful marriage, Bajaj couple celebrated their day in secrecy.."

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No: 74

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

#Khayali Pulao

Prerna was at her maika for a few days, with her Beti...

One evening, Prerna  was preparing snacks for , when she heard her  Dadi and Mom  and daughter talking with someone and laughing. 

She came out and saw that it was Rishabh who was talking with them. Dadi saw Prerna and said 'Aaja Priyu. Rishabh tujhse milne aaya hai. Usse tere se koi kaam tha.'

Prerna  stared at her husband and Asked "Aap ko mujhse kya kaam hai?" 

He replied 'Aap Aap toh mujhse aise baat kar rahi hain jaise ki main Aapka  koi dushman hoon. Ab main yahaaan hoon toh  mera welcome karna chahiye aapko. Mujhse chai ke liye poochna chahiye hain na!!! Right Kukki?'

Kukki, Veena and Dadi laughed.

Prerna understood him and said 'Thik hai main abhi Aapke liye chai banakar lati hoon." 

While she was going inside the kitchen, her Patidev said, 'Thik se chai banakar layye ga kahin sugar dalna bhool na jaye.'

Prerna got irritated and decided to teach him a lesson.

Prerna went into the kitchen and prepared a cup of tea for her husband.

Then she mixed 5-6 spoons of sugar in the cup and stirred it very well. 

She came out with the tea and served it to Him.

Smiling like a fool, Rishabh took the cup and took the first sip of the tea.

He realized her prank but he did not said anything and smiled to himself. 

He glared at her  who was smiling and waiting for his complaint about the overdose of sugar in the tea. 

But he drank all the tea and praised her cooking skills. 

She was surprised to hear him praising her. 

She thought, 'Mr.Bajaj  poori chai bina kuch kahe pi gaye. Par maine to usme bahut jyada sugar dali thi. Phir bhi unhone kuch kyun nahi kaha?' 

Prerna  was lost in her thoughts when Rishabh called her.

She came out of her thoughts and looked at him. Rishabh said 'Mrs Bajaj, main aapse Aapke medical reports Lene aaya tha.'

Then Prerna realises that she is expecting...smiley36

Rishabh softly said to her, ' I didn't say anything because I want my wife and unborn child to smile.' 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No: 75

Originally posted by: Aavnii

Dinner Date????

Mr. Bajaj was ready to go out for a dinner with his wife as three children around gives them no personal space at all…

“ Papa, aap hume sath lekar kyu nahi ja rhe..” asked 9 years old kukki…

“Kukki , Papa ko mamma se bhut important baat karni hai ,aur aap jyoge to fr Prem or kasak bhi jyenge, aur uske baad to na pap bol payenge na mumma sun payengii..” he sighed…

“Okay Papa aap jaiye I and shivi massi will take care of them…” she said with a smile…

He patted her head with love and turned around to look at his other children….

“You both stop fighting with each other, Prem aap bde ho naa kasak ke toys wapas karo… and kasak leave his hairs…”he shook his head …

“Prernaaa, agar aap ready hone mai hi itna time lengi to hum jayenge kab…” he called his wife for nth time … when shivani entered the house…

“sorry, Jiju itnaa traffic tha naa , aap abhi tak gye nahi…”she asked

“Tumahri Dii tayyr ho jye tab naa…”

Just then Prerna entered the room in black net sari with open hairs and diamond earrings….. looking stunning…

Rishabh left with open mouth in mid of his sentence which shivi closed with her hand…

“Jiju, ab dekhte hi rahoge ya jane ka bhi irada hai…” she teased…

While , Prerna moved towards kukki…

“ Kukki jab tak mumma papa na  a jye aap in dono ke sath hi rehna…, okay aur masi ki help karna..” and she turned towards shivi…

“Dhyan rakhna baccho ka , aur Prem aur kasak ko dekhte rehna, dono bhut jhagda karte hai , sabka dinner rakha hai time se khila dena aur agar hume late ho jye to in dono ko sula dena aur…..”

“Bas kariye Mrs. Bajaj, hum abhi thodi hi der mai wapas a rhe hai…” he stopped her in between her ramblings….

Just then he felt someone is tucking on his trousers, hel ooked down to find his son with pouted mouth….

“Mujhe bhi apke sath jana hai Papa, kuki di aur Kasak ke sath yha nahi rehna…. . they both team up and bullies me aur Maasi bhi kuch nahi bolti inhe…” he complained with teary eyes…

He bend down on his knees and make him understand, and finally succeeds after faking his anger towards shivi and kukki… 

“Dii, aap koii permanent baby sitter kyu nahi appoint kar lete, I mean I love your kids but , yr itne shaitaan hai naa…” she slowly said in Prerna’s ear… and earn a glare from her…

“Okay! Okay! I will manage….” She said immediately …

And then Rishabh picked Kasak in his arms and kissed her good bye and Prerna too told her that they will come soon…

And finally couple come out of the house and sit in their car….. and smiled at each other…

@Restaurant

“Aaj aap bhut khoobsurat lag rahi hai, mujhe wese daily hi lagti hai but aaj kuch jayada hi…” he said while  entangling his fingers with her and kissing her back of the hand and she blushed and put her head on his shoulder….

“Kitna time ho gya na ese akele time spend kiye hue, I know mai aajkal ghar mai aur baccho mai bhut busy rehti hu aur apko apka time bhi nahi de pati…” she said slowly..

“Prerna, mujhe aapse koii complain nahi hai, aapne mujhe itni acchi life di hai humari family di hai, aur jese humare bacche hai , I can understand time management muskil hai…” he assured her…

@After Half-an –hour

Her phone rings with the name flashed Shivani on the screen…,but she ignored “ disturb karne ya taang kheechne ke liye call kiya hoga” she told him…

After five minute his phone rings and this time it was again shivani….

“wo apko pareshan karne ke liye call nahi karegii, important hoga..” she said.. and picked up her call…

“Jiju, jabse aap log gye ho Prem kahi nahi mil rha hai ,pura ghar check kar liya kahi nahi hai… “ she told him…

“We are coming….” He said before she could complete her words….

“Prem is missing… , chaliye Mrs. Bajaj , pta nahi kha hoga ,hume ese ana hi nahi chahiye tha…”he said..

Prerna immediately left her chair to follow him when she her eyes caught something under their table, she bends down to check …..

“Mr. Bajaj….” She called furiously….

He stopped and looked back at his wife who was standing there with their son by holding one of his ears in anger…

He run back towards him and picked him up in his arms and hugged him tightly…. Prerna looked at them with open mouth…

“You should be angry on him , ye hamari car mai chupkar aya hai yha…., agar khi aur chla jata to…, aur abhi hum ise yhi chhodkar jane wale the…” she said in anger….

“Galti humari hai Prerna, hum kabhi bhi baccho ke bina ghar se bhar nahi aye , to unhe to left out feel hoga hi naa…, but now onward we will not leave them alone at home .., never..”he said

And left the place with their son in his arms, and she followed him…

@BM:

“Next , time kisi aur ko bulana aap , I can’t handle them at all, pta hai mai yah kitni darr gyi thi upar se kukki and kasak was continuously crying for him…” said frustrated Shivi…

“Ab iski koii jaroort nahi padegii, we have decided ki hum ab akele bhar jyenge hi nahi , jab tak bacche samajhdar nahi ho jate…, aur ab tu ja aur aram kar….” Said Prerna… who was left behind to see off her sister as her husband takes all his children to their room…

As Prerna entered the room, he was tucking them with a blanket and kissed each of their foreheads…

When both their eyes met she smiled at him and he returned it ….

They slowly closed the door of the and come out, while walking towards their room she wraps her arm around his and lean on his shoulder…

“You are the best thing happen to me..” she said slowly..

He smiled at her words ….

“You know that , my world revolves around you all, aur usmese kisi ko bhi thodi si takleef hoti hai to sabse jyada dard mujhe hota hai…,and wese bhi Prem loves me more …” he teased her…

“Haa, tabhi to wo apka time apni mamma ke sath bhi share nahi kar sakta..” she said and both laughed ...

“Kisne kha humare pass time nahi hai,  …..” and he picked her up in his arms  leaved her shocked and went towards their bedroom…