Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Story Nom- 85

Originally posted by: rmahi25

After entering, they both took a glance of the bedroom which was once upon a time *their* and looked at one another and smiled.

P: Kuch yaad aaya aapko Mr.Bajaj ye room dekh ke?

RB(chukled and started complaining while moving around): Haan bilkul. Aap yaha bed par soti thi aur mein waha couch par!!Peeth ki band bajti thi but Aapse pyaar tha....Aapne yahi par mujhe blame kiya tha but maine sab chup chap suna kyuki Aapse pyaar tha..(moves forward and keeps speaking)...Aapne yahi par kaha tha ki humara relationship bf gf jaisa nahi aap mujhe nahi manegi isliye maine khud hi sorry bol diya jab galti bhi nhi thi kyuki Aapse pyaar thaa.....Yahi Par maine aapko dhakka diya tha when you were trying to protect .....husshhh...Never Mind,I still pushed you knowing that ki Aap pregnant thiii.... Bardasht nhi kar paa raha tha aapko kisi aur ke saath dekh ke... kyuki Aapse pyaar thaa aur... (he closed his eyes and took a deep breath when he opened it was full of tears) smiley19

Prerna rubs her nose against his,both closed their eyes and felt each other. Tears started rolling from his eyes and made its way to her cheeks. She opened her eyes and planted soft kisses on his cheeks where the last traces of his tears were....!

P: Mujhe aap bilkul pasand nhi Mr.Bajaj. 

(while making angry face)

RB(raises his eyebrows): Kyuu???? Ab maine kya kiya?? Mujhe nhi bolna chahiye thaa kyaa!???.... S..HH...IT!! I'm sorry flow flow mein....

P: Aapne kyu kaha *Aapse pyyaar tha!?* Iska kya matlb hai ab nhi hai...Main Ab pasand nhi ....Nakchidi billi pasand thi Junglee billi nhi??

RB (chuckles) : Aap pagal hai aur mujhe fir bhi iss pagal se pyaar krke aur lutne mein intrest haismiley43smiley36...

P(in an innocent tone):Hum Yaha thod Fodd krne aaye the...Socha tha ki Junglee billi iss sher ke upar naaye pyaare pyaard nishan degi but I guess maine aapke dil ko kuch gehre zakhm aur nishan diye the jisse aap aajtak ubhar nahi paaye ho.... 

Business mein Apne partner ka nuksaan krne par bharpai karni padti haiinaa??...(pouts cutely)smiley39

RB nods giving his innocent smilee...

P: Toh Ab Compensation banta hainaa??? Khush krna padega!!

P: Toh ek Kaam krte hai shuru se shuruat krte hai....Couch se Ouuch ki Shuruat???!!! Main bhi toh jaanu kitna dard saha hai aapne!!! (chuckles)

RB lays her down on the couch . He was over her. As soon as he tried to reach for her lips,she pulled him over and turned this sides. Now she was over him and dominating him. smiley16She started unbuttoning his shirt and he started planting soft kisses over her tender arms. Out of super excitement she throwed her sandle over the other couples photo frame and it fell down. BAMMMMMMM!!! 

Both of them looked at it and bit their lips and started laughing and said *Paise boht hai bhar denge....Pehle thodi aur TODD PHODDD machale* smiley39

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Story Nom- 86

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Rishabh, Prerna and their daughters return after a family date night. In the car,

“Sneha, beta aap Kukki di ke saath jao mumma ko papa se kuch baat karni hai.”

“Zaroori baat? Even I want to know, Prerna.” Kukki was quite the nosy girl.

“It’s mumma not Prerna.” Prerna reprimanded her eldest.

Kukki and Sneha left their parents alone to finish their zaroori baat.

“Prerna, aisi kya zaroori baat karni hai aapko jo aap abhi is waqt karna chahti hain. Let’s go inside hum baad mein baat karenge.”

“Baad mein nahi abhi isi waqt. One more thing if it’s mumma for Kukki then it’s Mrs. Bajaj for you. Aap kyun bhoolne lage hain ki main Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj hoon. Aap mujhe Prerna kyun bulaane lage hain?”

“Haan, aap Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj hain par sirf duniya keliye. Hum dono ke liye hum dono ke beech humesha se aap Prerna hi rahi hain.”

“Main nahi jaanti main kya rahi hoon ab tak par ab jo main khud ko maanti hoon, jaise khud ko dekhti hoon main waise hi rehna chahti hoon aaj se abhi se humehsa ke liye. Main Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj bankar jeena chahti hoon aapke saath aapke liye mere liye humaare liye. Kya aap mujhe har tarah se Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, Rishabh ki Prerna, sirf Rishabh ki Prerna banayenge? Kya main aapko tan, mann, dhan se sweekar hoon? Kya aaj shaadi ke 9 saalon baad aap apni patni ke saath ek nayi shuruat karenge? Main aaj humaari wedding anniversary par aapka haath thamkar apna grihpravesh karna chahti hoon. Aaj main phir se aapki dulhan banna chahti hoon aaj main aapki patni banna chahti hoon. Kya aapko manzoor hai?”

Prerna laid out her heart in front of Rishabh, her husband,the father of her children, the man who she had always loved but was now in love with him.

“Mr. Bajaj.” She shook him when she got no response from him.

In a second his lips were over hers. She hit him with her fists. He broke away.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have. It’s just that it’s been so long since I wanted to do this still I shouldn’t have without your permission.”He felt guilty.

She smiled and gently pecked him on the cheek.

“Wo baat nahi hai. You should have I wanted you to bas yahan car mein kisi ne dekh liya toh?”

“Mrs. Bajaj, I don’t think iss duniya mein koi itna bekaar hoga jo humpar nazar rakhe hoga. My car, my wife, our lips. Understood?”

Prerna shyly nodded.

“Good now come here.”

Their first kiss was a long and passionate one. Lost in each other they had no idea that in this entire world there was one bekaar insaan who had his eyes on them. He had come to apologize to claim his love and his child but stood silently in a dark corner realizing he had lost both of them along time ago due his own actions. Rishabh Bajaj never stole anything from him. Rishabh Bajaj had earned the right to be called husband and father.

Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj became Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj in every sense that night.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story Nom- 87

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

*Pulao Scene* 

PreRish ke anniversary ke liye RB wants to gift something to Prerna and he asks Mehra for advice 

Mehra: Sir, meri married life bohut normal rahi hai. Issliye main apni wife ko kuch bhi de sakta hun. Aapki aur Ma’am ki baat alag hai, I can’t suggest you anything to get for her.

Bajaj: What do you mean?

Mehra: Chota muh badi baat, lekin sir agar aap maam ko kuch dene gaye aur unhe pasand nahi aaya. Bina matlab phir aap main ladai ho jayegi. Vo aapse naraz ho jayengi, aap mujhse naraz ho jayenge. Phir aap mujhse unhe manae ke ideas maanoge aur agar baat aur badh gai. Toh meri shamat aa jayegi, and in case maam ko pata chala ki advice maine di thi, toh aapko Shayaad vo maaf bhi kar de, meri toh band baja dengi. Isse better hai main aapko advice hi na dun.

Mehra leaves the cabin and Rishabh is trying to analyse his words. He comes to the conclusion that even his beloved employee is scared of his wife’s wrath. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story Nom-  86

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Imagine Prerna brings Sneha to Bajaj Mansion for a day.She still doesn't know that she's her child. 

Sneha gets amazed by looking at the Giant, beautiful and furnished mansion so she starts running around the house to explore it. While doing so,she collides with Bajaj and both looks at one another and questions each other "Who are you?" "Aap kon ho?" while giving each other dead stares just like Prerna and Bajaj first meet.

Prerna rushes to them and notices their eye game. To break the ice she claps & says ,"Hii Guyss!Kya Chal raha hai?" Both gives her *What the dupatta look* and questions her about the other one's identity. Then Prerna calmly replies to Bajaj,"Mr.Bajaj ye vo bacchi hai jiske baarein mein maine btaya tha!" to which Bajaj retorted softly "You mean 2'0 feet ki Prerna with 6'0 feet ka attitude?" smiley36Prerna gives a weird look to him and picks her up in her arms and says,"Aap inse miliye Ye hai Mere...."she stops and looks at his curious and cute red face and continues "Mere HUSBAND,Rishabh Bajaj"..smiley42 Bajaj gives her a smile and says,"You both Continue....I have some work to do!!" and walks away. Then Sneha says "Aapke husband thode khadus hai but kitne handaome dikhte haismiley36...aisa husband kaha se mila aapko!?" Prerna chuckles and reply to her "Kismat se"..."Btw handsome toh hai lekin mujhe saath hi saath hott bhi lagte at times!" and both the girls start laughingsmiley37smiley37while Bajaj looks at them from the corner.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story Nom-  87

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

“Here you go sweetheart, aapki adrak wali chai.” Rishabh handed Prerna’s favorite (I smiley27 My Husband) mug to her. He settled next to her on their bench in the back garden of Bajaj Mansion. “Waqt itna jaldi guzar jaata hai na?” She asked as she flipped a page in the photo album. “Ye dekhiye Mr.Bajaj humaari Kukki, choti si sirf 6 saal ki jab main use pehli baar mili thi.”“Hmm and now she is a 20 year old young lady. Kaash wo itni hi choti si rehti.”He took the album in his hands. A tear dropped as he looked at the first picture they had taken of Sneha. “Sneha ko jab pehli baar dekha tha tab use pehchaan bhi nahi paaye hum ki wo humaari beti hai. Kaisa laga hoga use ki uske mumma papa ne use nahi pehchana.” Prerna wiped his tears. “Lekin usne humaare sacche pyar ko pehchaan liya isi liye toh humse itni jalddi ghulmil gayi thi.” “And look at her chubby cheeks! Aapko dekhkar toh mujhe tension hoti thi ki baby kitni kamzor hogi. Lekin jab pehli baar Kasak ko dekha I was so relieved. It must have been so difficult for you to give birth to her.” He pecked her on the cheek and whispered “Thank you for coming into my life.”

“Mr. Bajaj, Kasak ab 5 saal ki ho gayi hai I think…” “Yes it’s a wise decision to join the office full time.” “Mr. Bajaj meri baat ko poora suna kijiye. Main keh rahi thi it’s time for Baby Rishu.”  “I’m too old for this. I can’t do it again." Rishabh kept the album away and closed his eyes. “Oh come on Mr. Bajaj we do IT time and again bas iss baar humaare KAAM ka PHAL bhi chahiye mujhe.” “NO.” “Mr. Bajaj, aapne mujhe no kaha. Mujhe! Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj ko. Aapne aaj tak mujhe kabhi no nahi kaha aur itni si baat keliye mujhe NO keh rahe hain.” “Itni si baat! Aapne coffee ke saath muffin nahi maanga hai. It’s not itni si baat.” “Mr. Bajaj aapke paas teen teen papa ki princesses hain mere paas ek bhi mumma’s boy nahi hai meri team bahut kamzor hai.” “Mrs. Bajaj aapki team kabhi kamzor nahi ho sakti because Rishabh Bajaj is always on Team Prerna.” “Haan toh meri team Rishabh Jr. ke aane se aur bhi strong ho jaayegi.”  “NO means NO.” They had reached the main hall by the time Rishabh refused for the last time. “Dad,aap mumma ko NO keh rahe hain!” Kukki looked out of the window to see where the sun had risen that morning. “Ab mumma ko pata chalega how it feels when dad tells us no. Mujhe humesha samjhati hain dad hain tumhaare bhale ke liye no keh rahe hain.” Sneha was happy that her dad said no to her mumma. Kasak started humming “nono nono no no no!”

“Chup teeno papa ki princesses! Tum logon ke faayde ki baatkar rahi hoon.” “Mrs. Bajaj don’t get the girls involved.” “They are already involved Mr. Bajaj. Kukki late night bahar nahi jaa sakti, kyun? Kyun ki uska koi bhai nahi hai jo bodyguard bankar uske saath jaata. Sneha school se ladkar aati hai, kyun? Kyun ki uski friend ka bhai uske liye na jaane kya kya karta hai par Sneha falls short kyunki uske paas bhai nahi hai. Kasak, uska my family essay wo kabhi complete nahi karti, kyun? Kyun ki mumma family mein toh bhai bhi hota hai par uske paar bhai nahi hai ye bolkar.” One by one Kukki, Sneha and Kasak had gone and stood near their mumma. “Look around aapki team kamzor lag rahi hai aapko?” “Dad, aap bahut alone lag rahe hain humein. Aap humaare ghar mein only boy hain na. Agar aapke paas one more boy hoga toh aap alone feel nahi karenge na?” Kasak asked innocently. “Yeah dad jab mumma aur hum teeno girl’s night karte hain aap kitne akele feel karte hain. Bhai hoga toh you will also get someone to have boy talk with.” “I’m with Kukki di on this one. Sochiye dad aap bhaiyyu ko shave karna sikhayenge. Boys section mein shopping karne jaayenge. Log jab bhaiyyu ko aap ke saath dekhenge toh kahenege like father, like son.”      

“OK.” Rishabh said softly. “Kya sunayi nahi diya?” Prerna,Kukki, Sneha and Kasak all asked him to reply louder every time he said ok. “OK OK OK. Tum charoon ko kabhi mana kar sakta hoon main.” Rishabh always gave in to his Special 4.

A year later,

“Mrs. Bajaj, it’s your turn.”

“Mmm nahi na. Aap dekhiye main bahut thaki hui hoon.”

“Mrs. Bajaj main bhi thaka hua hoon. I had told you I’m too old for this.”

“Please iss baar dekh lijiye.”

Rishabh pecked her on the forehead. “Come here babu.”Rishabh placed their son, Stavan on the bed and lay down between Prerna and him. He protectively held the two. He pecked Stavan and Prerna, “Thank you for coming into my life.” The two of them smiled in their sleep and a wide smile spread on Rishabh’s lips.

Note" Khayali hai par logical, Kukki is 20, Sneha 14 and Kasak 5.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story Nom -88

Originally posted by: SapSur

Much later into the midnight, after Rishabh and Prerna got involved in some tod phod activity, they are lying wide awake in their bed, with Prerna's head on Rishabh's shirtless chest. 

Prerna is drawing patterns on Rishabh's chest while he tries to hold her hand to stop her. 

Rishabh : Prerna kya karr rahi hai aap? He asks raising his eyebrow.

Prerna replies back with mischief written all over her eyes and face : Main, main kya kare rahi hoon Rishhh.. She continues to draw patterns lazily increasing the speed of her fingers on his chest.

Rishabh with a edge in his voice says : Prerna you know I am ticklish, phir bhi aap.. He finally grips her hands in his. And looks at her with a challenge in his eyes.

Prerna innocently : Ohh fish, my dear Rish, I forgot you were ticklish... Oh dear FISH, RISH, is tickLISH..ISH, ISH ISH.. She starts singing in a off key tune, giggling away..

Rishabh : Yeh panga bohat bhari padega, abhi batatha hoon ruko tum.. And releasing Prerna's hand even before she can react, he jumps in a frenzy tickling her nonstop. Not even giving her a breather he tickles her drawing out laughs from her, while he continues his art work without any mercy.

Prerna finally catches her breath and manages to say in between : Rish, time please, time please.

Rishabh coming to a halt, pecks Prerna's lips lightly and says, Anything for you my love.. He pulls her cheeks and continues, "Agli barr mujhse panga matt lena mujhse samjhi tum warna chodunga nahi tumhe"

Prerna raises her eyes to his head level, looking into his eyes she says : Panga toh main loongi, aakhir Prerna Rishabh Bajaj hoon main and aapse panga lena mera haq hai.. She digs her nails into his chest making a point and continues, Aur waise main chahthi bhi nahi kii aap mujhe chode..Samjhe aap..

Rishabh snakes his arms around her waist drawing her closer, she falls on his chest with a thud and he mischievously asks : Achha jii toh aisi baat hai.. She just hums her response in his chest, while he grips her tighter.

Rishabh : By the way Priyu looking at the condition of the couch I can say you were pretty loud tonight. He says looking at the couch..

Prerna lifts her head to see what he is talking about and she gasps in shock, Oh My God..

Rishabh flicks her nose with his and repeats : Oh my God indeed my darling.. Oh my God indeed..

The couch stayed there in all its glory as Rishabh and Prerna stared at it, torn at a few places, the cushion's cotton peeping out in some places, visible scratch marks on it, bearing proof of the wild time they had on the couch not long before.

Prerna with a wicked smile turned to Rishabh and says : Oops. Looks like you will have to compensate the people staying here with a couch.. But who cares, we had a good time right Rish...I hope the Basu's heard me being loud and clear and are now unable to sleep, tossing and turning in their rooms... She winks at him cheekily..

Rishabh laughing out loud remarks : Naughty, full of spice and ALL MINE, ohhh Prerna what do I do with you..

Prerna : Make me yours again!

Rishabh pinning Prerna's hand above her head : With pleasure sweet heart.  Let round number 7 begin, my saath janmon kii saathi.. Scream away my love... 

And as she chuckles loudly, he closes in on her swallowing her chuckles, as he locks his lips with hers!!!!

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No-89

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Bhuvan, rb, mehra and Prerna in a car 

Bhuvan and Mehra note how their employer is busy glazing at his wife. A small smile has adorned his face while he is watching her but Prerna is oblivious to this. She is busy reading the terms of their new deal. Bhuvan and Mehra share a look and grin at each other. 

Mehra to Rishabh: Sir, vo kal party ke liye main soch raha tha ki humare company ke VP aur unki wife ko special invitation diya jaye. Aapki unse baat toh hoti hai na?!

Rishabh doesn’t miss the way Mehra had  stressed on the words VP aur unki wife. He knew very well that Mehra was playing a game. He shot a glare and was about to speak but Prerna beat him 

Prerna: VP!? Kon VP?! Mr Bajaj, itne saalon main aapne mujhe kabhi kisi VP ke bare nahi bataya.. 

Rishabh was about to answer her question and come up with an excuse but this time Bhuvan spoke before him

Bhuvan: Kahin yeh vahi VP toh nahi, jo apni Biwi se pyaar karte hain but bolte nahi?! 

Mehra: Haan haan... yeh vahi VP hai... Ma’am actually vo abh company ke VP hone ke saath saath sir ke bohut aache dost bhi hain... issliye ek baar sir ne mujhse advice li thi, but pata nahi unka issue sort hua ya nahi...

Bhuvan: Arey nahi hua hoga... uss din hum unko bhi ghar chode the... dekha tha humne.. sirf apni biwi ko pyaar se dekhe ka rahe hai.. majal hai kuch bol diye ho.. humko toh lagta hai aaj tak nahi bol payenge honge ki pyaar hai unko apni biwi se...

Rishabh rubbed the bridge of his nose in embarrassment and in frustration. His employees were making fun of him, they were discussing his love life in front of his wife and he couldn’t say a word to them. Prerna huffed in anger and looked at Rishabh 

Prerna: Mr Bajaj agar aap unke itne acche friend hai toh aapko unhe push karna chahiye ki vo jake aapne wife se sab confess kare. Agar aapko kisi se pyaar hai toh usse chupana kyun? Kaise dost hain aap Mr Bajaj, jo apne friend ko sahi advice bhi nahi de sakte. 

Rishabh’s mouth fell agape at her words. It was so easily for her to say that his friend should confess to his wife. But she didn’t know that the friend in question was he, himself and she was the wife. 

Mehra and Bhuvan (in union): Haan sir, Maam ki baat sahi hai. VP ko apni wife se sab confess kar lena chahiye abh.

Rishabh to himself: Inn dono ne milke meri problem ka mazak bana diya hai. Pata nahi abh tak inn dono ko job pe kyun rakha hai maine. Aur Prerna, itni aasani se bol diya ki pyaar confess kar dena chahiye. Lekin unke samne meri bolti bandh ho jati hai uska kya? 

He shot deadly glares at Mehra and Bhuvan who were still smirking at him and thought to himself inn dono ko toh main baad main dekhta hun. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 90

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Kukki was in her room, watching the movie 'Badhai Ho' and crying. 

' Oh God! Why I am not able to accept the reality like Nakul, Why!'

Downstairs, Sneha was busy stopping the quarrel between her Younger sisters, Kasak and Vishakha. 

' Yeh sab aapki galati hai, Prerna.' 

' Huh? My fault? Kaise?' Prerna asked, putting their youngest children, Arjun and Rohan to sleep.

' Why were you reluctant to have 10 kids?'

' I wanted a hara bhara family. Organic!'

' Don't talk about Patanjali.'

' I wanted to name  Kavya Patanjali. But you didn't let me to.'

' Naming isn't a joke, Prerna!'

' You never understood me.'

' Yes. Never understood... The result is our 10 kids! Kukki, Sneha, Kasak, Prem, Tushar, Vishakha, Kavya, Arjun, Rohan and Kabir.'

'  Humph.' Prerna huffed and went to check her triplets, Vishakha, Kabir and Tushar.

' Hey you three! What you three are upto?'

' See Mumma, Kabir snatched Candy! Not letting us play.' said Vishakha.

' Candy is mine!' said Kabir and tightened his arms around the beagle.

' Kabir... Badmash...'

Prerna twisted his ears and snatched Candy from him and gave it to the other two.

' Handling these kids are so tough!' 

Rishabh against the wall and watched his wife cook in the kitchen.

' What are you making in this odd hour?'

' Your dearest Snehu wants to have pancakes.'

' You should have told the cook!'

' Sneha wants to eat the pancakes made by me...And...'

' And what?'

' Yours kids had so much tantrums regarding food that the poor  cook got tired and took a day holiday.' 

' All this is because you wanted a cricket team!' said Rishabh and sipped water.' You sent all logic in the drains.'

' Logic ki baat kar rhe ho aap? How would I know I would have triplets and twins?'

' Damn... Your health! How could you be so healthy inspite of 9...?'

' I am a Bajaj, and Bajajs have good immunity!'

' Damn immunity!' said Rishabh.

' Arrey, aap bhi toh itne healthy hain.'

Rishabh spit out the water, on the floor and coughed.

Prerna patted his back.

' Arrey, maine kuchh galat kaha kya?'

' See me... My waist and knee... Ahhh...they hurt all day due to running behind the kids!'

That evening, Mr. And Mrs. Bajaj were enjoying their tea while their children are in the garden, with Candy.

Suddenly, Vishakha came and asked,' Mumma, Daddy, can I ask something?'

' Yes, Sweetheart.' replied Rishabh.

' I want  a younger sister, Mumma. As cute as my barbie.'

' What? No!!!' Both their parents said together and spit tea on each other's face. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 91

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

It's getting winter . RB comes from work and because he has to sleep all alone and he is so tired that he falls asleep on the couch all rolled up and crouching his knees because it's cold duh!smiley37 Pre wakes up and gets water and sees him all curled up on the couch and uske dil mein kuch kuch hota hai and she gets him a blanket. 

That doesn't end there smiley36

While tucking him she stares at him lost in thoughts and next she wakes up to see she had been sleeping slantingly over him her hair strands stuck to his watch and when she tries to remove them he wakes up and they both fall down. Pre on Bajju smiley43

opsora2090 thumbnail

Story No- 92

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

the Scene goes like this. #papa'sdayspecial 

Bajju shouts on the phone and sneha starts crying looking at him shouting at the top of the voice and he is like flabbergasted and realises that he has to keep his temper in check. Meanwhile Sneha goes to Pre and shes trying to make Sneha understand that papa has work and its normal for papa to shout like that he didn't shout at her and all... and then Bajju comes and manaos her and sneha stops crying and  she finally hugs him and plays in his arms and gestures to take her outside to her playpen. He but turns his head back and thanks Pre and gestures for a group hug smiley42