Vidya balan: We don't have to get up at national anthem in cinema hall - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

OK so I looked it up and looks like now the SC has allowed the Indian flags everywhere...didn't know that....good ....I remember growing up in India...I used to wait for the Natl Holidays so that I could put the flag on our terrace.😳

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Bas! Ab khel khatam.

RSS-Shiv Sena will now threaten to burn theatres that screen Mission Mangal.

Maybe some other party will want her head or nose.

lolzzz..  I know ðŸ¤ª

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why not? ðŸ˜† Well, what's the significance and importance of playing it in a movie hall? What purpose does it serve? And what happens if we don't? The whole issue of saying why not to whys.. I mean anyone can justify anything by saying why not whenever any question is asked without proper reasoning. ðŸ˜†

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

everyday...everywhere...anytime....on anyone's car or homes....I am not talking about the officials...I am talking about common citizens?🤔

Yes they can as long as they follow the protocol. A PIL was filed in the supreme court and that person won the case.. since then it is allowed as long as the person or association (apartments) follow all the protocols and give the flag its due respect.

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Yes they can as long as they follow the protocol. A PIL was filed in the supreme court and that person won the case.. since then it is allowed as long as the person or association (apartments) follow all the protocols and give the flag its due respect.

OK..Thanks...I didn't know that...

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow the campaign against Vidya, Tapsee, Alia, Deepika et all...has started in earnest and very early,  I predict it will branch out into all forms of issues  from not standing up in the dark at theaters where nobody really was paying attention, to what natural weaver clothing you wear instead of imported duds.  Your reputation, your talent, your taste, your religion, your eating habits, your worshiping, your personal life, everything and all about you is a target.

Yes! is a race to declare "Saint Miss Nationalist, the Republics most patriotic perfect product of phantasy phemenism"

It is going to be a cutthroat one ladies, you will be watched and judged on the most menial details, so make sure your bindis are straight your saris are exactly 9 yards long not an inch less. Make sure you watch what you say.

INFA 2019 -2020 is fast approaching and there is someone who has it gripped in her cold claws, and her sugar daddy promised he would use every trick in the book, pull every string and tap every contact.  

BUT the darn public, sometimes is too astute AND all of you represent competition,  so the fight is on!

So last but no least Good Luck to you, you will all need it.

Tell that to idiots who harass you if you don't stand up for the anthem. 

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Because it's a movie theatre and I've come there to watch a movie?!😕 Does anyone ever question when national anthem is played in schools and other formal functions like graduations, republic day parades and other solemn occasions?

Every place has a particular decorum and something as dignified as a country's national anthem requires a solemn place and occassion. Just like the national flag. Evrry thing has a right place and right occassion.Which commercial entertainment theatres are not. When have we ever had national anthem playing in movie theatres before?

So are people that fickle to not pay respect for just 56 secs out of a 3 hr long entertainment? 

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Why not? ðŸ˜† Well, what's the significance and importance of playing it in a movie hall? What purpose does it serve? And what happens if we don't? The whole issue of saying why not to whys.. I mean anyone can justify anything by saying why not whenever any question is asked without proper reasoning. ðŸ˜†

What is the harm if its played? How many times in a week someone who is not a student sings or pays respect to the National anthem? If by this means they sing it or listen to it atleast once in a week why is it a wrong thing?