Vidya balan: We don't have to get up at national anthem in cinema hall - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

I am imagining going to watch Race 3 or Simbaa or Zero or TOH ....and having the NA played before these movies...🤣....Tina sweetheart now that is what u should actually be finding stupid and laughing at🤣

NA ki aisi ki taisi kar dee..😡..who makes all these rules??Who suggested it in the first place

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

That's your soch and the beauty of it is that you are most welcome to follow your soch without worrying about anything/anyone else! Problem kya hai isme?

Meine kab bola problem hai, and that's just a punchline from a popular comedy show  ..... Actually the post got posted before I completed it anyways what I meant is there is no need to rationalize everything, if it's played before the movie people should defo stand up that's what expected. However whenever the Anthem is sung or played  in the course of a documentary or as a part of the film, it is not expected of the audience to stand as it'd interrupt the film. During the movie not necessary but what's the problem in standing up before the movie? 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am imagining going to watch Race 3 or Simbaa or Zero or TOH ....and having the NA played before these movies...🤣....Tina sweetheart now that is what u should actually be finding stupid and laughing at🤣

NA ki aisi ki taisi kar dee..😡..who makes all these rules??Who suggested it in the first place

I believe you want drama in the thread. And I am so not in mood right now. I am leaving. The floor is all yours to 🤣 all day/night..😆

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

I believe you want drama in the thread. And I am so not in mood right now. I am leaving. The floor is all yours to 🤣 all day/night..😆

when u don't have answers....leaving would be a good strategy.👍🏼..bye🤗

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

when u don't have answers....leaving would be a good strategy.👍🏼..bye🤗

No ,I dont have any answers. Happy?😆

Bye now.

Although I hardly ever agree with Twinkle Khanna...but this is hilarious and true and exactly what I am trying to say...an excerpt from the article..

Even Mrs Funnybones Twinkle Khanna said in a column for a national English daily, “I still can’t wrap my head around how and why I am obliged to feel patriotic when I have merely booked tickets for Befikre, and am about to see Ranveer Singh in his tight red underwear.”

https://indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-in-india/to-stand-or-not-when-the-national-anthem-in-dangal-left-everyone-confused-4447017/

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What i am confused about is how everyone seems to link everything to "nationalism" now days.... The problem is not the 56 seconds... The question is why?.. Why do we need a national anthem before movies.... What's the connection... And why do people who question it are considered less patriotic... 

.... And smriti iranis answer is no answer at all.... Offices, schools, colleges, Malls, restaurants, heritage spots, weddings etc sabhi jagah bajao phir toh roz roz.... Wherever people gather, wahin par bajao... 

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

No ,I dont have any answers. Happy?😆

Bye now.

Nope...not happy...I gave u a hug and was hoping for one back...but jao..khush raho Abaad raho..Dilli raho ya Dhanbaad raho..

Originally posted by: bips

What i am confused about is how everyone seems to link everything to "nationalism" now days.... The problem is not the 56 seconds... The question is why?.. Why do we need a national anthem before movies.... What's the connection... And why do people who question it are considered less patriotic... 

.... And smriti iranis answer is no answer at all.... Offices, schools, colleges, Malls, restaurants, heritage spots, weddings etc sabhi jagah bajao phir toh roz roz.... Wherever people gather, wahin par bajao... 

ghar mein koi guest bhi aa jaaye toh pehle usko 56 secs khada karke NA bajao.....where do we stop??