Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

I don't understand this need to rationalize everything, National anthem was made mandatory by SC and that's the reason why multiplexes followed it,  now it's optional but multiplexes do it nonetheless....  Why there has to be a reason for everything? It's not like we sing national anthem everyday so what's the issue if we stand up for it once in a while? It's not like a minute of your life is getting wasted where you could have cracked a billion dollar dear if you hadn't been singing your national anthem. And not standing up when your national anthem plays is rude,  Baki Jaisi jiski Soch! 

Agreed.

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Yes its played before the screening begins. Shayad yaad dila ne patrons ko ke woh Indian hain.. Except for kids at school everyone else is forgetting that. 

πŸ˜†...Now that is what I will call weird and a disrespect to the NA...why would they play NA when people are going for entertainment....

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

what are u laughing for?? Didn't Dangal have Natl Anthem as a part of the movie...some Indians actually stood up in the middle of the movie...that is what I was talking about.

How do I know? I haven't watched dangal yet. Infact I have never watched a single movie in which national anthem is being played.

And why cant I laugh at something I find stupid or funny?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

How do I know? I haven't watched dangal yet. Infact I have never watched a single movie in which national anthem is being played.

funny maybe....but how was it stupid.....and just because u haven't watched...doesn't mean it does not happen....there are several movies which have NA or part of NA in the movie itself.......educate urself sweetheart before making ignorant comments.....1942 a lovestory has NA as a part of the movie in the end...there are several others too.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†...Now that is what I will call weird and a disrespect to the NA...why would they play NA when people are going for entertainment....

Anthem bhi song hi hain.. 56 secs of it does not spoil the "entertainment" atleast does not spoil mine so I do not mind it being played and certainly don't mind standing up for it anywhere.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

U found my post stupid or funny? Coz u quoted me! 😁

funny maybe....but how was it stupid.....and just because u haven't watched...doesn't mean it does not happen....there are several movies which have NA or part of NA in the movie itself.......educate urself sweetheart before making ignorant comments.....1942 a lovestory has NA as a part of the movie in the end...there are several others too.

OkπŸ˜†

U found my post stupid or funny? Coz u quoted me! 😁

Your response to that stupid comment was pretty funnyπŸ˜†

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

What's the point of having national anthem in theatre? is it like class shuru hone wali hai prayer ke baad anthem bajao? 

Anthem bhi song hi hain.. 56 secs of it does not spoil the "entertainment" atleast does not spoil mine so I do not mind it being played and certainly don't mind standing up for it anywhere.

NA is not JUST a song...The NA and the Ntl flag deserve the utmost respect....it is not about 56 secs....its about the thinking that u can play it anywhere....there is a time to play NA or unfurl the Natl flag...that is why India doesn't allow people to have flags on their homes or cars or unless its a Natl holiday.....why should a NA be played before a stupid BW movie...

I am always surprised how US Govt allows chappal, chaddis and what not with American flag prints...I find it very disrespectful..