Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Wow.. 

True.. Anupre loved each other unconditionally.. But trust understanding was missing in their relationahip.. Thats why not feeling bad for them.. Ab jab bhi rote hai ye dono.. Mera reaction yahi hota hai.. " chup karo yaar " ..๐Ÿค”

They were my fav when they were friends.. Pyaar huwa tho pata nahi kya ho gaya inko... Itna boring relationship.. Only romance was there otherwise nothing...๐Ÿฅบ

These lines.. Pre was right.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Exactly. Bilkul sahi keh rahe ho. Tumne mujhse pyar kiya aur maine tumse lekin ham bhool gaye, ke life me sirf pyar zaroori nahi hota. Trust, understanding and respect are equally important. Pyar to hamne kar liya but we had neither trust nor the understanding aur shayad yahi wajah hai, ham aaj sath nahi hai aur yakeen mano, Anurag - I think, this is the best thing for us. Hame unke sath rehna chahiye, jo hamari zindagi me ek thehrav late hai, jinke sath ek sukoon milta hai, jinke hone se mushkile aasan lage na lage lekin unse ladne ki inspiration milti hai aur wo na tum mere liye ho na main tumhare liye."

How sweet! Thank you for reading and dropping by. Not that I don't feel bad for them a bit. I do but I don't see them together anymore. Of course, sooner or later they will be together in the show and I feel I might not watch then. 

Truly. I really, really liked them initially until the stuff happened. 

I am glad, you liked that bit. :) 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Hope CV's too can think of something on these lines for ex love closure.

Very nice.

:) :) 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

How much I love the way prerna give it anurag๐Ÿ‘.i hate anurag when he slapped prerna in Swiss,asking another man's wife to shift in his house and want her by any hook or crook just to show real place,pathetic character. Thanks for this wonderful closer.nicely done.and I'm very curious to know what would be the rerun gift๐Ÿค”? Thanks ๐Ÿ™ 

I guess, a lot of people disliked the slap bit. His pain and desperation was somewhat justified until they began overdoing it, making his character seen like an obsessed one. I am glad you liked this piece. Thank you. :) 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

I love this Prerna. She is so sorted and knows what she wants from life. It's true that apart from love, we need trust and understanding in a relationship which the lovers lack very badly. I am happy that she is trying to move on in life and have a closure with Anurag. Good to know that it's Bajaj again who helped her in this like always.

They truly, truly lack trust and understanding.