Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Closure - One Shot

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

| Closure |

"Haan. Sahi keh rehe ko. Ki thi maine shadi unse, tumhare liye. Haan. Sahi keh rahe ho. Shadi nahi ek deal ki thi unse, tumhare liye. Haan. Sahi keh rahe ho. Paiso se nahi tumse pyar karti thi, isliye mani unki deal. Haan. Sahi keh rahe ho, Anurag. Sab sach hai. Sab sahi hai."

His mind went back to recall the every single incident, right from the moment when Ronit had informed him about her marriage with Rishabh Bajaj to the moment when Ronit spilled the truth of the reality of their marriage, a day ago in the jail. Though he was already convinced in the jail itself, hearing from her filled him with more guilt and he was bowed down with the burden of the woes that were gifted by him, to himself and her both. Had he not impulsively ran behind Ronit, and got himself in a situation, escaping which was impossible without the conscious effort of Bajaj that she had to seek to get him out, life would have been so different for them. She would have been with him. He would have been with her. Together. Happy.

He felt horrible. Perhaps, horrible wouldn't do justice to describe the tornado of emotions rushing inside him. He shifted forward on his chair, grabbing her hand. "Bataya kyu nahi?" Did he feel cheated? Probably, he didn't. Did he feel bad? He absolutely and undoubtedly did for he kept on blaming her all along for something that she had done for him, for she had to go through it all alone. None was with her. Neither he nor her family. At least, back then, when he had chosen to get married to Komolika, his family had stood with him and stood strong with him irrespective of whatever reasons they had for the same but it hadn't been the same with Prerna. She had nobody. Nobody to talk to. Nobody to vent to. She was alone. Absolutely alone.

She let out a small laugh, swiftly pulling her hand to herself. "Nahi bataya. Nahi chahti thi ke tum lifetime khudko blame karo. Nahi chahti thi ke tum life me stuck ho jao. Chahti thi ke tum life me aage badho. I thought it would help you move on."

"Tumne soch bhi kaise liye ke main move on kar lunga?"

"Waise hi jaise tumne maan liya tha ke mai kar lungi jab tumne Komolika se shadi ki thi."

She left him tongue-tied.

"Anyways, chhodo na, Anurag. Kya farq padta hai. Itne mahino baad... iss conversation ka koi matlab nahi."

"Kaise koi matlab nahi? Bilkul matlab hai. Tum chhod do Bajaj ko. Divorce le lo. Ab wo mujhe fasa bhi nahi sakte. Ronit Switzerland ke jail me hai. There is no ground now. Tumhe divorce bhi mil jayega. Unhone tumse jabardasti shadi ki hai. Blackmail kiya hai tumhe meri vajah se. "

Despite being surprised to hear him say those words, she sat firm without letting her face make it visible.

"Kitni aasaani se tumne bol diya na - chhod du unhe. Ek baar bhi tumne Cookie ke bare me nahi socha? Aur kya bol rahe ho... blackmail... jabardasti. Na unhone mujhe blackmail kiya tha na jabardasti. Agar kuch kiya tha to wo thi deal aur jo unhone sirf aur sirf Cookie ke vajah se ki thi. Haan tab nahi pata tha. Nahi jaanti thi. Mujhe to yahi laga tha ke unhone mujhse shadi tumhe neecha dikhane ke liye ki thi lekin nahi. He is not that immature to do anything just to satisfy his ego. Jaise ki shayad tum. Jo kuch bhi tumne meri shadi ke baad kiya - isliye nahi tha, ke tum mujhse pyar karte the lekin isliye ke tum mujhe pana chahte the. Mujhe unke sath dekhar tumhari ego hurt ho rahi thi. Kitna bhi deny kar lo, Anurag, tum aur main dono jante hai - it was more out of ego and obsession than anything."

"Tum assume kar rahi ho, Prerna."

"I am not. Tumne mujhse nahi kaha tha - main tumhare paas vapas aa jaungi agar tumne Mr. Bajaj se jada paise kama liye. Nahi kaha tha? Wo pyar tha? Tumne to maan liya tha na, ke mujhe agar kisi se pyar hai to wo hai paise. 6 mahine, Anurag. 6 mahine lage tumhe ye samajh ne me ke maine jo kiya, kyu kiya. Wo bhi isliye kyunki tumhe Ronit ne bataya. Otherwise, you didn't have that trust on me, did you? Mai tumhe cheeze dikhati gayi aur tum mante gaye. Pyar me vishwas karne ke liye saboot nahi lagte, Anurag. Saboot logo ko chahiye hote hai. Apno ko nahi." She had maintained a calm tone through the entire conversation and she would really give the credit to Mr. Bajaj. She had got to learn a lot from him, in the past six months and one of those bits was, staying in control irrespective of the situation.

"Saboot to tumhe bhi lage the na jab maine Komolika se shadi ki thi. Tumhe tha mujh par... blind trust, like you are putting it?"

She smiled. She was waiting for him to raise that bit. "Exactly. Bilkul sahi keh rahe ho. Tumne mujhse pyar kiya aur maine tumse lekin ham bhool gaye, ke life me sirf pyar zaroori nahi hota. Trust, understanding and respect are equally important. Pyar to hamne kar liya but we had neither trust nor the understanding aur shayad yahi wajah hai, ham aaj sath nahi hai aur yakeen mano, Anurag - I think, this is the best thing for us. Hame unke sath rehna chahiye, jo hamari zindagi me ek thehrav late hai, jinke sath ek sukoon milta hai, jinke hone se mushkile aasan lage na lage lekin unse ladne ki inspiration milti hai aur wo na tum mere liye ho na main tumhare liye."

He hummed, restraining himself from letting out the furious frustration that was rising within him with her every word. "Wo insaan tumhare liye Bajaj hai?"

Another smile crept over lips, having already seen it coming. "Shayad haan. Shayad nahi. Main Mr. Bajaj se pyar nahi karti agar tum yahi janana chahte ho but iske pehle ki tum pucho - tumse bhi pyar nahi karti. I've realized so many things in past months when I was away from you and one of them is that, I no longer feel the same for you that I used to do.  Tumhare liye ek soft corner abhi bhi hai aur wo shayad hamesha rahega. Tumhari fiqr aaj bhi hai aur hamesha rahegi. Hamesha yahi chahungi ke tum khush raho."

He inhaled a sharp, deep breath. "So, this is a closure?"

"This is. Okay then, I've to go. It's 4 O' clock. Mr. Bajaj ne Cookie ke school friends ke liye ek party rakhi hai. I wish you all the very best for your life ahead, Anurag. May you rise high as sky and may you get everything you deserve." And with that, she made an exit from the cafe they were seated in and she left with a satisfaction. She felt light. There was no more a burden on her shoulders.

"Good job, Ronit. I'll make sure of taking down some of the charges and you would release sooner than you otherwise would have."

She held her feet outside his study from moving further and shifted to the wall. He did it. She should have known it. He deserved a return gift for the peace he gifted her, she smiled to herself. 

I know, I'm harsh on  Anurag and I always will. 

Edited by IAdoreYou - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow.. 

True.. Anupre loved each other unconditionally.. But trust understanding was missing in their relationahip.. Thats why not feeling bad for them.. Ab jab bhi rote hai ye dono.. Mera reaction yahi hota hai.. " chup karo yaar " ..🤔

They were my fav when they were friends.. Pyaar huwa tho pata nahi kya ho gaya inko... Itna boring relationship.. Only romance was there otherwise nothing...🥺

These lines.. Pre was right.. 👍🏼 

Exactly. Bilkul sahi keh rahe ho. Tumne mujhse pyar kiya aur maine tumse lekin ham bhool gaye, ke life me sirf pyar zaroori nahi hota. Trust, understanding and respect are equally important. Pyar to hamne kar liya but we had neither trust nor the understanding aur shayad yahi wajah hai, ham aaj sath nahi hai aur yakeen mano, Anurag - I think, this is the best thing for us. Hame unke sath rehna chahiye, jo hamari zindagi me ek thehrav late hai, jinke sath ek sukoon milta hai, jinke hone se mushkile aasan lage na lage lekin unse ladne ki inspiration milti hai aur wo na tum mere liye ho na main tumhare liye."

shin-chan thumbnail

Hope CV's too can think of something on these lines for ex love closure.

Very nice.

ShumiM thumbnail

How much I love the way prerna give it anurag👍.i hate anurag when he slapped prerna in Swiss,asking another man's wife to shift in his house and want her by any hook or crook just to show real place,pathetic character. Thanks for this wonderful closer.nicely done.and I'm very curious to know what would be the rerun gift🤔? Thanks 🙏 

Edited by ShumiM - 4 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I love this Prerna. She is so sorted and knows what she wants from life. It's true that apart from love, we need trust and understanding in a relationship which the lovers lack very badly. I am happy that she is trying to move on in life and have a closure with Anurag. Good to know that it's Bajaj again who helped her in this like always.

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are not harsh with Anurag.. You are harsh with Prerna here.. :p 

Prerna is a very passionate character. As a fanfic I dont mind her being not in love anymore with Anurag as it may happen with anyone. The thing which was missing is, the passion. She wouldn't have done that this thanda, i mean this coldly. :) if she's hurt with Anurag she would have hurt Anurag more with her talks. Love just doesn’t fade away like this. It would have required some out burst.. 

My pov of course. I would have liked more in that way. But again, yours one is acceptable from another pov obviously. When we are actually done  with someone we no longer feel the need to convey our feelings so eleborately. 

But, i would really like prerna a little more aggressive with whole thing. AnuPre's love is not something that they can just let go this coldly. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

You are not harsh with Anurag.. You are harsh with Prerna here.. :p 

Prerna is a very passionate character. As a fanfic I dont mind her being not in love anymore with Anurag as it may happen with anyone. The thing which was missing is, the passion. She wouldn't have done that this thanda, i mean this coldly. :) if she's hurt with Anurag she would have hurt Anurag more with her talks. Love just doesn’t fade away like this. It would have required some out burst.. 

My pov of course. I would have liked more in that way. But again, yours one is acceptable from another pov obviously. When we are actually done  with someone we no longer feel the need to convey our feelings so eleborately. 

But, i would really like prerna a little more aggressive with whole thing. AnuPre's love is not something that they can just let go this coldly. 

I've got no issues with your point of view. The thing with me is, I will not write the passion if I don't see it. I honestly feel no passion when it comes to Anurag and Prerna. The intention and the reason for writing fanfic is the difference. We write by modifying what we do not appreciate in the show. I ain't a fan of her character so there was absolutely no point of writing something along the same lines as that of the show. I want her to move on from Anurag and Anurag from her. Their love is toxic for both of them. I don't expect anybody to feel the same. I am stating what and how I feel about them so you might understand what I was thinking while writing this shot. 

Outburst, though extremely common, does not happen when you peacefully move on and are content in your life after the realization that your past bits were meant to go. 

Honestly, their love has never felt something divine, insane, unique or dreamy to me rather it has always felt immature to me. Yes, immature and weak are the two words. 

Cheers to the different perspectives. 

This content was originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I've got no issues with your point of view. The thing with me is, I will not write the passion if I don't see it. I honestly feel no passion when it comes to Anurag and Prerna. The intention and the reason for writing fanfic is the difference. We write by modifying what we do not appreciate in the show. I ain't a fan of her character so there was absolutely no point of writing something along the same lines as that of the show. I want her to move on from Anurag and Anurag from her. Their love is toxic for both of them. I don't expect anybody to feel the same. I am stating what and how I feel about them so you might understand what I was thinking while writing this shot. 

Outburst, though extremely common, does not happen when you peacefully move on and are content in your life after the realization that your past bits were meant to go. 

Honestly, their love has never felt something divine, insane, unique or dreamy to me rather it has always felt immature to me. Yes, immature and weak are the two words. 

Cheers to the different perspectives. 

I cant do anything if one doesn’t see passion in AnuPre. Immature, yeah.. Toxic. Yeah... No undersranding, yeah. And i may add a lot lot lot negativity in their relationship.  Have the mature, non toxic and understanding relationship.. Have it in you own way. We would rather enjoy  the imperfect not in so much love story from our side. 

Btw, how ironical it is that many dont like Prerna but end up shipping her with their fav character. This lady has got that swag huh ;) ;)

IAdoreYou thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

I cant do anything if one doesn’t see passion in AnuPre. Immature, yeah.. Toxic. Yeah... No undersranding, yeah. And i may add a lot lot lot negativity in their relationship.  Have the mature, non toxic and understanding relationship.. Have it in you own way. We would rather enjoy  the imperfect not in so much love story from our side. 

Btw, how ironical it is that many dont like Prerna but end up shipping her with their fav character. This lady has got that swag huh ;) ;)

You gotta learn to be nice when the other person is being the same. If not nice then at least not sarcastic. I can be way more sarcastic than you and trust me when I say, you wouldn't have much to say if I do. Go and read my reply once again if you didn't get it in the first time. I didn't question you why you see passion in them, neither did I make any remark so before you make one on me, make sure you would take the remarks made on your opinions which I clearly know you won't, reading this reply. Go, ship and enjoy, no? Did I come to you and put any obstacle in your way? 

Keep your judgements and ironies to yourself, really. I don't wish to hear it, not in the fanfic thread most definitely and also, one thing - stop assumimg, literally. Don't bring your frustration here if you can't do it maturely and respectfully.

Spare me from writing anything more for I truly and absolutely dislike people who are unnecessary rude and who have unnecessary attitude in their tone. Since I know how I talk, I don't tolerate this kind of conversation that forces me to converse this way which again, I absolutely hate. 

Edited by IAdoreYou - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: IAdoreYou

You gotta learn to be nice when the other person is being the same. If not nice then at least not sarcastic. I can be way more sarcastic than you and trust me when I say, you wouldn't have much to say if I do. Go and read my reply once again if you didn't get it in the first time. I didn't question you why you see passion in them, neither did I make any remark so before you make one on me, make sure you would take the remarks made on your opinions which I clearly know you won't, reading this reply. Go, ship and enjoy, no? Did I come to you and put any obstacle in your way? 

Keep your judgements and ironies to yourself, really. I don't wish to hear it, not in the fanfic thread most definitely and also, one thing - stop assumimg, literally. Don't bring your frustration here if you can't do it maturely and respectfully.

Yeah i think i really need to learn it. And not in the sarcastic way. I dont want to get in a raw but i think i dont really try that hard. I will take your reply to rectify the mistakes. Not many people over here get my sarcsam anyways. I need to stop doing it. 

If something come out from someone its always as a reaction i guess. Thr same was in my case. I tried to take it easily n replied. 

I am raally sorry for ruining your fanfic thread.