Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update. Veena accepted Prerna's marriage with Bajaj and Kukki as her granddaughter👍🏼. Prerna confessed her feelings for Bajaj with her mother❤️. When will she confess the same to him, waiting for that now. And Veena is also happy that her daughter got the best life partner. Veena accepts Rishabh as her damaad👍🏼. Prerna took Rishabh to her room, I want this in the show too. The dinner scene is so good, it's family feels❤️. He got maa in Veena❤️. I liked the weekend plan too👍🏼. The car scene is feels❤️.

I loved this update. Waiting for the next one. Please continue soon.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update . Happy happy family😊.

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Episode-5

Prerana's sleep got disturbed as slowly sun rats peaked into their room, falling on her face making her frown, she opened her eyes only to see Rishab sleeping peacefully looking a baby with minute pout playing on his lips.

She thought that no one will belive if they saw him now because he isn't the powerful and ruthless businessman that he shows in everyday life, she started tracing his features with her forefinger slowly trailing from his eyes, nose, cheeks, to lips continuing to his jawline when she placed her index finger on his lips, she was flipped delicately startling her, now Rishab was on her top balancing his weight on his elbows looking at her smirking while she blushed.

"You were awake all this time Rishab," she asked with fake anger.

"Well, Mes Bajaj I wanted to see what my wife will do when I was sleep," Rishab said with same smirk teasing while she punched him on his arm.

"Now, wake up Rishab, I need to cook breakfast, should get Kuki ready for school, even you have met today," Prerana said.

"Mrs Bajaj, I want you to take rest from now onwards, I will make Kuki ready while Debu da is there to see about food, now you are eight months and I don't want you to take risk regarding you and baby," Rishab said which brought a smile seeing his care and concern.

"But Rishab sitting alone will make bore, please I will not do any strenuous works, only I will take cooking and Kuki's responsibilities," Prerana pleaded and he relented because he can never say no to her pout and pleading eyes.

After that they got ready and Rishab took Kuki along with him to drop to school, while Prerana was feeling restless and fear was churning in the pit of her stomach. Kuki came back from school and Prerana started to spend time with her while still fear and restlessness was still present in her which is making her scared.

It was midnight and still there no news of him, an unknown fear gripped her heart, even their daughter is restless in her sleep tonight, she decided she is going to call Mehra because he is only one to know about his schedule.

"Hello Mr Mehra," Prerana said.

"Good evening Mam, your call at this time? Is everything alright?" Mehra enquired.

"Mr Mehra, do you know where is your Boss, he still didn't reach home and already it is midnight," Prerana said.

"But Mam, Sir left office today early saying that he wants to spend time with you and Kuki," Mehra said an unknown fear in her heart increased tenfold.

"When left, did he take his bodyguards along with him?" Prerana asked knowing his guards are around them 24 hours due to his rivals.

"No Mam, today he denied because he was reaching directly home," Mehra said and she felt like slapping Rishab for his stupidity.

"Mehra, I don't know what you will do but find my husband by morning before our daughter wakes up and asks for her father,  I want Rishab without any scratch on him," Prerana ordered him.

"I will find Mr Bajaj, at any coat Mam, it is my promise," Mehra said and hung up but Prerana couldn't sit idle and started to pace down in the hall and during her shouting whole Basus, Maasi and Tanvi woke up and came down, all were shocked to see her in that position, the way she is agitated, muttering to herself.

"Prerana, are you fine? It is not good for your health to get stressed like this?" Anurag said coming forward to stop her from pacing.

"Stay where you are Mr Basu, I don't need your support or presence near me at present," Prerana said.

"Prerana, you are worried for a person who separated us both for his revenge," Anurag asked getting agitated.

"No, I'm worried for my husband and the father of my babies, and stay out of my life, you were already warned by my husband once and if he finds out that you are annoying me or trying to come near me, he will destroy you and your family and this time I will not stop him," Prerana warned him shocking everyone present there at her fierceness.

"Prerana, how dare you talk to my Onu, like that," Mohini Basu shouted.

"THAT'S ENOUGH MOHINI BASU, YOU ARE STANDING ON MY PROPERTY AND RAISING YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME, IM NOT PRERANA SHARMA WHO WAS GOING TO MARRY YOUR SON WHO IS SPINELESS WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN OUNCE OF COURAGE TO DECLARE HIS LOVE IN FRONT OF HIS MOTHER, YOU ARE FACING MRS PRERANA RISHAB BAJAJ, WHO K OWS HOW TO STAND FOR HER SELF-RESPECT AND ESTEEM AS WELL AS TO PROTECT HER FAMILY FROM THE LIKES OF YOU, SO YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE VERY SEVERE," Prerana shouted stunning Mohini Basu for the first time which left everyone speechless.

"How dare you talk to my mother in high voice Prerana," Anurag said raising his hand to slap her but in nick of the time someone stopped him from doing that and when everyone turned to see who the person was, is shocked to see Rishab Bajaj.

"HOW DARE YOU TO RAISE YOUR HAND ON MY WIFE MR BASU, I told you once that never touch my personal zone, but you did it and snatched the Bajaj mansion from me in the wrong means which was home of my daughter but I kept mum, then I warned you to stay away from my wife but you made a sin by raising hand on her, she is queen of Bajaj Empire and you will face the destruction now, which will be dangerous not only to you but to your family as well," Rishab said slapping Anurag.

"Are you fine Mrs Bajaj?" Rishab asked in concern while Prerana was looking at him, he coat was hanging on his shoulder, his sleeves were torn, his forehead was bleeding his phant was having stains of mud, his arms having little scratches here and there overall he was looking he was in a tussle.

"Where were you till this time Rishab, do you know what was my condition, when you didn't lift my calls, I was scared," Prerana said while tears pooled in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart, my phone battery was dead and meanwhile someone thought it is a good idea to kidnap Rishab Bajaj and gain something for their benefit," Rishab said which shocked Prerana.

"What do you mean Rishab, are you fine? Did you get hurt somewhere? Do you know who did it?" Prerana fired questions.

"Calm down my love, don't you know that it is impossible to kidnap a King when he is eager to reach his home to see his Queen and Princess, don't worry they got something nice from me for trying to kidnap me and yes I know who tried to do that," Rishab said looking behind Prerana with unreadable emotion in his eyes.

Prerana followed his eyes and was shocked, stunned and surprised to see who it was that tried to separate her husband from her.

Edited by ruhanika_ruhi - 4 years ago
MR21 thumbnail

I loved the moment between Rishabh and Prerna in the morning. His care for her is❤️. She is restless and it proved true. I LOVED Prerna when she gave a perfect reply to Mohini's insults👏. Anurag deserves the slap from Bajaj. Bajaj is kidnapped and he still managed to escape. Let's see who did this with him now.

Nice update. Please continue soon.

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ooh interesting can't wait to see who it was.

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

A
W
E
S
❤️
M
E
!

Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago
mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely progress. I so wanted to see or read something like this where prerna caresses bajaj and he opens his eyes suddenly. And so ever did the kidnapping karara jawab milega😡

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update 👏

Waiting for next

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Episode-6

Prerana followed her husband's gaze and gasped as it landed on Maasi and Tanvi, while Rishab was looking at them with hatred, pain and betrayal, Prerana suddenly remembered that Kuki was also present there and ushered her into her room and left debuda in charge and came outside and locked the door from outside.

"Rishab, how do you know that they only did this, I mean it can be your rivals work too by framing them and -" Prerana said while he interrupted her.

"Mrs Bajaj, the ones who kidnapped were the ones who confessed that Maasi and Tanvi are the ones who are responsible for my kidnapping," Rishab said painfully.

"Okay, when the cat is out of the bag, why don't I tell you why did I do this?" Maasi said smirking.

"Even I would like to know that," Rishab said blankly, while Prerana was looking at them with hatred for causing pain to her husband but kept silent to know the reason for their doing.

"I loved your mother I used to pretend it but in truth I hated her because from childhood as a younger child she got everything, she had intelligence, knowledge, zid to get what she wanted and even won the love her husband but I got nothing in return and when your parents got married to each other, they got rich which increased my jealousy but when they were killed in road accident, I thought your family got wiped completely from the existence but when you came to me after you got rich, I was shocked but then I hacked a plan, told you that I lost my husband and daughter in an accident and I adopted Tanvi but in reality Tanvi is my own daughter and in order to gain property and money from you I wanted to marry you both but you married Menaka, of course when she gave birth to a dumb baby, she left you and the baby taking the alimony and I was happy but because you became ruthless, arrogant and vengeful person which scared my daughter so I kept Mum because I know you will not allow any other woman in your life but by the time we were back from a long vacation, you got married to this woman and we both tried on  numerous occasions to separate you but you both came to close and as a last resort we tried to kidnap you thinking we will stage it as accident then will throw your daughter and wife on roads but again your fate is good that  you came to know our truth," Maasi said smirking and immediately she was rewarded with stinging sensation on her cheek and when she looked up she was shocked to see a furious Prerana who raised her hand slapped her again and  continued to slap which shocked Basus, Sharmas who came there when Anurag called them about Prerana being stressed and Rishab who was looking at his wife in surprise and shock.

"Never call my daughter dumb again Maasi because you have to deal with her mother and the consequences will be different from what Rishab will do to you and how dare you to try and kill my husband, even when you know how much he loves you like his own mother and you chose to betray him for mere property and money," Prerana roared and everyone was frozen in their places seeing her cold fury.

"Prerana calm down yourself, it is not good for you or for the baby, please calm down," Rishab said rubbing her back to calm her down but Prerana just looked him in the eye for few seconds then took him towards the room where Kuki is present and opened the door pushing him inside then locked the door from outside while he shouted to open the door.

"Mrs Bajaj, what are you doing? open the door this instant," Rishab said looking from the window while Kuki was looking at her parents in confusion.

"I'm sorry Rishab but I can see the pain and anguish in your eyes because of them and as your wife I can't let you face them anymore, I know you are strong but only to world and as your wife and friend I will be always your side to share your pain and sadness then I have right to even share your revenge too, and I will not open the door till I'm done with this people," Prerana said looking him in the eye and moved backwards, calling Mr Mehra to reach Basu Bari immediately while others were looking at her in shock and only one thought was running in their mind She is no more the Prerana we know who is docile and soft, the Prerana standing in front of them is the powerful and ruthless Mrs Prerana Bajaj. After 20 mins Mehra reached there and looked at his Sir who is sulking from the window in room and Madam was looking at him in the stern.

"Mam, what do you want me to do with them?" Mehra asked.

"Well Mr Mehra, they love luxury very much why don't we show them what is slum looks like and life they lead because they are so used to the life that my husband provided all these years that they dared to try to kill my husband and made my daughter suffer," Prerana said smirking while Mehra looked at her in shock.

"Should I leave them in slums as you said Mam?" Mehra asked again for confirmation.

"Of course Mehra should I repeat again and again now? Also not in the slums of India but at the slums of Hampton and In want people to keep on eye them so that even their shadow cannot reach my husband to cause any more pain to him or near my daughter, who they dared to call dumb," Prerana ordered and Maasi and Tanvi looked at her in shock and gulped their saliva while Veena was looking at her daughter in shock and silent anger because of her doings while Anurag was looking at her in awe while Mohini was thinking what will be her situation will be if Prerana comes to know she was responsible for her husband being orphan and Mehra looked at her in awe and respect.

"Just keep in your mind and heart Maasi, try to come near my husband and daughter again I will rip you into itty bitty pieces, not one will be able to identify you," Prerana warned them and even her childish vocabulary sounded serious which made everyone present there gulped their saliva in fear while Rishab looked at her in desire, love and lust and felt grateful to see someone taking stand for him for the first time after he lost his family and Mehra along with bodyguards dragged both Maasi and Tanvi out from there while their pleading went into deaf years.

When Rishab came out of the room when a servant opened the door, he moved towards Prerana swiftly because he can see Prerana's harsh breathing which made his concern increase, he circled his hand around her shoulders and guided her to the ouch.

"Mrs Bajaj I told you not to stress but you took a contract that you will never heed any of my words or orders right?" Rishab chided her gently while Kuki approached her mom in concern and seeing her Mom like that tears started to spill from Kuki's eyes.

"Rish... Rishab I... I think the baby is coming," Prerana said and Rishab felt panic and worry overpowering but he took a few deep breaths, calming himself and tried to soothe Prerana.

"Prerana I want you to be strong and take deep breaths as it was instructed by a yoga teacher in your prenatal classes, our baby will be fine I promise and now we are going to the hospital okay?" Rishab said in a soft voice not to fear her while panic threatened to take over him, took her in his arms and started to walk towards the car while Kuki followed him.

They reached hospital in 10 mins and immediately Prerana was taken to OT, they can hear her screams, Kuki started to cry hearing her mother screams of pain which feared her at the same time pained her and Rishab was in no less pain, Kuki tugged at his pant and he immediately took her in his arms tried to soothe her while she hid her face his in the crook of his neck, meanwhile Basus and Sharmas reached hospital too.

After a few minutes, everyone heard the baby's cry and immediately a wide grin appeared on Kuki's face while Rishab had a huge smile on his face and pride and happiness shining in his eyes. A nurse came outside.

"Mr Bajaj, congratulations you have a baby boy, the baby and mother are fine, you can meet them in 10 mins after we shift Mrs Bajaj to a normal ward," Nurse said and Kuki started to grin placing peppering kisses on his father's cheeks making Rishab laugh at her excitement.

"I know you are happy and excited to meet your mother and brother Kuki but you should save some of the kisses for them too," Rishab said while kissing her forehead.

Edited by ruhanika_ruhi - 4 years ago
MR21 thumbnail

Lovely update. So it's M/T who are responsible for this kidnapping. And the worst thing she is plotting this from years. She hated his mother and she hid that T is her own daughter. I loved Prerna here, full-on protective wife mode. She forced him to stay in a room and gave a perfect punishment for them. 

Baby is here. I am so happy for them. Their family is complete now. Please continue soon.