Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awww....Amazing....😃LOVED IT.....❤️

Prerna and Rishab giving their relationship a new start.....Great..

Both are friends now......That forehead kiss❤️And their cute family moments were lovely.....☺️

Pls update next part soon dear...🤗

Breezi11197 thumbnail

Such a beautiful update please post next part soon !

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update😊

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail

Episode-3

Prerana was busy rummaging through her cupboard messing it fully not understanding what to wear tonight for dinner as it is their first outing as a family and she is excited about it. She recalled the afternoon lunch where everyone is shocked to see her husband that word husband brings shivers to spine, happiness, safety and comfort to her heart warmth spreading through her body. She came out of her musings when she felt a tug at her pallu and looked down to see her daughter standing there with a look of confusion on her face.

"What happened baby?" Prerana asked while Kuki signed that she can't understand what to wear for the outing.

"Well Baby, I'm facing the same situation as you but come first I will get you ready then I will look for my dress, " Prerana replied and took her daughter to her room to select a dress was shocked to see the mess in the room because it was looking like a storm stuck there.

After 20 mins both couldn't find an appropriate dress, they sat on the bed with identical pouts that were the scene Rishab came across which amused him greatly.

"What happened to you both and what in the name of God happens to this and our room Prerana?" Rishab asked.

"Well Mr Bajaj we can't find a single appropriate dress for our outing tonight, " Prerana said and pouted more and Rishab felt kissing her pout but he controlled himself and shook his head.

"I think I have a solution for that, " Rishab said brought his hand that was back with two packets seeing which Prerana and Kuki got excited and Rishab chuckled.

"Thank you, " Prerana said and made Kuki ready and she got ready herself both were wearing identical dresses and we're looking cute.

Rishab was waiting down for both of them while Basus and Tanvi along with Maasi were fuming seeing Rishab and Prerana progress in their relationship. Just then Prerana along with Kuki came down slowly and Rishab was mesmerized seeing his wife and daughter who are looking cute. While descending down Prerana lost her balance on the last two steps and was going to fall when Rishab caught her on time and he felt relief wash through him after Prerana was safe in his arms.

"Mrs Bajaj, can't you be careful while coming if something happened to you or our baby?" Rishab asked annoyed at her carelessness.

"I'm fine and I will be till the time you are with me, " Prerana replied making him speechless.

"I... I... Come we are getting late for our dinner, " Rishab said not knowing what to reply her about her simple confession, he took Kuki in his arms and caught Prerana from shoulders on his left side and moved outside to the car and all the while others were fuming.

They reached the diner where Rishab booked a table in private place for them to have their dinner peacefully, like a gentleman he dragged chairs out for his wife and daughter and made then sit and he settled himself.

"Kuki, what do you want to have?" Rishab asked and she signed what she wanted to have.

"Mrs Bajaj, what do you want to have and you can order anything because as the doctor said till your delivery you are not going to have any type of fast food, " Rishab declared as before coming to the dinner they visited a doctor as instructed by her Rishab is not going to take any chance with Prerana's health.

"But Mr Bajaj I want to have something sour and spicy at nights, I and baby crave them, " Prerana whined.

"Mrs Bajaj I'm not going to take any chance regarding you or our baby's health and I don't want any complications occurring during delivery, " Rishab said frowning.

"But you said that you will fulfil all my cravings, " Prerana said pouting and Rishab just wanted to duck the pout.

"Okay fine you can have everything you want now stop pouting if not what I will do will not be taken into account, " Rishab said but last part was whispered in her ear which made her cheeks tainted with red.

After that Prerana became silent but her cheeks were tainted red and Rishab felt proud for him being the reason. After what felt like eternity Prerana looked towards Rishab who was teaching their daughter how to use Forks for eating made her heart warm, she always felt amazed that a ruthless businessman who is known as a shark of the business world is the patient and soft-hearted man who can never let happen anything to his wife and daughter.

"Mrs Bajaj, shall we leave?" Rishab asked as they completed their dessert which made Prerana grin like a Cheshire cat.

"Yeah Rishab, but before going I want to have a roadside milkshake please," Prerana said using puppy eyes expression.

"Incan never say no to you and Kuki, that is the reason you both always pull that trick on me, come while going I will get you both but as I said before only tonight is an exception," Rishab said and both Prerana and Kuki shouted in happiness and Rishab patted himself mentally that he had a thought of getting their sitting in a private area, paid the bill took both of them to the car.

They reached mansion around 11:00 after roaming around and having a milkshake, because of tiredness Kuki was asleep in Rishab's arms who carried her to her room.

"Mrs Bajaj, go and get fresh, we will retire for the night," Rishab said and Prerana nodded her head and got fresh and changed I to night clothes while Rishab changed into his nightwear in other room. As Rishab started moving to the couch to sleep Prerana stopped him.

"Rishab, I trust you and if you don't have a problem with sharing the bed then I'm comfortable with you beside me on the bed," Prerana said softly looking down and Rishab was surprised.

"Are you sure that you want me on the bed because if you are comfortable then I don't have a problem," Rishab said.

"Rishab we started this relationship based on loyalty and trust which I never have on you and I regret that but last night we talked that we will start afresh being friends but I know you will never do anything against my will, so please sleep on the bed," Prerana said and Rishab felt happy to hear that and accepted for that.

Morning came and the sun decided to wake up the people, his rays filtrates through the gap between the curtains and fell on Prerana who was sleeping peacefully by placing her head on Rishab's chest, clutching his collar with a right hand tightly while her left hand was wounded around his waist while Rishab secured her safely in his arms by clutching her tightly through her waist, slowly Prerana opened her eyes and was surprised to see the position she is in but felt happy and content to be in that position. She kissed on Rishab's forehead and got down, got fresh and woke up Kuki and both mother and daughter followed their routined and Prerana gave instructions to Debu da to what he should make for breakfast while Anurag was looking at her from far.

"Princess, today we are going to meet your Nani and Maasi, okay?" Prerana asked Kuki who was drinking milk sitting on the kitchen slab while Prerana was making roti dough for parathas and Kuki signed that she is happy and excited to meet them. As Rishab came down he is happy to see his queen and princess happy and content in their own world. As he seated at his place on the dining table Rishab kissed Kuki on her cheek as greeting.

"Good morning Mrs Bajaj," Rishab said ignoring Basus.

"Good morning Rishab," Prerana greeted him.

"So what is your plan for today?" Rishab enquired.

"Today I'm going to Maa's house and I will take Princess with me we will have lunch there itself, so I packed your box and have it without fail," Prerana said.

"Okay, will have it and I will pick you both in the evening from Maa's house, so wait for me," Rishab said.

"Okay we will wait for you, now can you drop us?" Prerana enquired.

"Sure, I will drop you both then I will leave for office," Rishab said.

Once they had breakfast Rishab drove both of them to Sharma Nivas and left for office while Prerana started walking towards the door slowly clutching her stomach with one hand and with another hand Kuki, once they reached the door Prerana knocked on it, only it to be opened by Veena who was shocked to see her daughter and a little girl who is peaking from behind Prerana with grin on her lips.

Edited by ruhanika_ruhi - 4 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awwieee!!! PreRish moments are bae!!!

Continue soooonish...

Thanks for the update 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Both mother daughter are confused what to wear and he gifts them. He is so affected by her now, all along the dinner she made sure he listens to her nakhras😆. I am so happy for the family, enemies😛. They are sleeping on the bed and the morning. I am loving this phase in their life.

Lovely update. Waiting for the next one.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update 👏

Waiting for next

Amphitrite thumbnail

Aww the mother-daughter duo are so cute❤️

and loved the trio's scene😃

they are a perfect family

continue soonish

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail

Episode-4

Prerana entered inside with Kuki on her toes and engulfed her mother in a tight embrace while Veena was still shocked to see her daughter after eight long months.

"How are you Priyu? Who is this cute doll behind you?" Veena asked recovering herself from shock.

"I'm fine Maa and she is my daughter and your granddaughter Sneha Rishab Bajaj but I and Rishab call her Kuki," Prerana introduced her daughter and mother to each other and Veena was shocked once again first her daughter came home to her in eight months being pregnant then a daughter

"Hello Kuki, I'm your NaniMaa," Veena said taking her granddaughter into her arms was rewarded with a beautiful smile and Veena was confused at the lack of reply and looked at her daughter only to see her pain-filled eyes and she understood what that meant and hugged Kuki even tighter.

"Come Priyu, have a seat and it has been months and now you decided to visit me?" Veena chided her daughter.

" So much happened in last months in my life that I didn't get time to talk to you or visit Maa," Prerana confessed softly.

Veena was confused by her daughter because when Prerana married Bajaj for unknown reasons to them or Basus leaving everyone in dark and the person she loved most, she was confused and angered but mostly it was hurt because she is the one to listen to society taunts, but she never confronted her daughter because she trusts her daughter no to do any wrong but confusion was always present and now it took eight months for her daughter to step inside her home and even more she has granddaughter.

"What happened in reality Priyu?" Veena asked softly and Prerana looked at Kuki and signalled her to come near her and once Kuki reached Prerana.

"Baby, why don't you look around the house, just don't go outside okay?" Prerana asked and Veena was surprised to see her daughter playing the role of a mother very easily and Prerana got her answer from Kuki by a wide grin playing on her lips and excited nod and Kuki ran away to explore Sharma Nivas.

"Priyu, yeh sab kya hai?" Veena asked her daughter.

"Maa, this all started eight months ago when I married Rishab I mean Mr Bajaj to protect Anurag-" Prerana started explaining everything that happened in last eight months and what she found about Basus which left Veena stunned and shocked.

"How can Moloy Babu can do like that? And How can Anurag support criminals I know they are his parents but that doesn't mean he will protect them," Veena asked.

"I don't know Maa, but as a wife, I will support my husband in his revenge also now I started to understand him and love him, so I can't leave his hand or life because I'm addicted to his care, concern, safety, respect, loyalty and comfort which is present in his embrace, I really Love him Maa," Prerana confessed shocking her but she can see how much her Priyu loves her husband and daughter and she is happy that she got a life partner who considers her daughter opinions in his life which was never present with Anurag.

"I'm happy that you found someone who makes you happy Priyu and I can see how much this relation helped my daughter to mould to what she is today and I'm proud to call Kuki my granddaughter and Mr Bajaj as my son-in-law," Veena said which made Prerana happy and relieved that her mother is not angry with her and accepted her relation.

Till evening Veena spent her time with Kuki and Prerana doing different things, cooking lunch and feeding them with her hands which nade Veena feel content while Kuki was happy to get the love of her NaniMaa, they were watching the animation movie Frozen when the doorbell rang.

"Maa, Rishab should have come to pick us up," Prerana said.

"I will see who it is Priyu, you watch a movie," Veena said and moved to open the door and it was Rishab as Prerana guessed that he is here to pick them up.

"Namaste, Mrs Sharma, I'm here to pick up Kuki and Prerana," Rishab said nervously and Veena was amused to him nervous because this person rules the business world and is called as Shark of that world but here he is nervous around her.

"Come inside Damad Ji, Kuki and Prerana are waiting for you," Veena said and he was shocked with how easily she accepted him.

"No... No, it is fine we will leave," Rishab said.

"Rishab beta, come and have dinner, you are my son too, then you people can leave also I would like to know my damad," Veena said and he felt joy, happiness and acceptance in his heart and he came inside.

"Priyu, I'm going to arrange dinner till then show your room to Damad Ji, he will get fresh," Veena said and moved towards dining table while Prerana took Rishab to her room while Kuki was describing her day excitedly to Rishab who was listening to her gestures and he felt happy seeing his Princess this happy. 

After 20 mins three of them came down and settled themselves on the table for dinner. Veena served them and settled herself too and Kuki moved towards her NaniMaa so that she can feed her which surprised Rishab while Prerana just smiled.

"Rishab beta, I have a request for you and there is no compulsion that you should full fill it," Veena said and he looked towards her.

"You can order me, Mrs Sharma, I don't mind it," Rishab said but curiosity can be seen in his eyes and even Prerana wanted to know what her mother wants.

"Rishab beta, I want you to call me Maa, and I'm not compelling you to call me that but if you will call that I will be very happy," Veena said surprising them.

"I... I... I will call you Maa, and I'm sorry that I married your daughter without informing you or seeking your permission and if I caused you or any other family member any pain then I'm sorry," Rishab said sincerely.

"No Rishab, you married my Priyu without my consent but I can see how happy and safe she is when she is with you," Veena said.

"Thank you, Maa," Rishab said and they had dinner talking with each other.

"Rishab beta, from now onwards I want you three to have dinner every weekend with me, if you don't have a problem, I would be very happy if you can attend it," Veena said.

"Maa, we will attend the dinner, in fact, Prerana and Kuku will spend time with you on weekends and on Sunday night after dinner I will pick them up in that way even your wish will be fulfilled," Rishab suggested.

"That is even more good news beta, I would like to have my Gudiya here with me, I will tell her all the stories about her mother childhood too," Veena said looking at Kuki who was looking at her Nanimaa with a grin.

"Okay Maa, now we will take your leave, as tomorrow Kuki has her school," Prerana said.

"Okay Priyu, take care of yourselves and these two," Veena said indicating towards Rishab and Kuki and Prerana nodded her head.

Rishab took Kuki in his arms as she was feeling sleepy and made her sleep in the back seat then later helped Prerana to settle down in passenger seat and drove away to Basu Bari while Veena looked at then till they vanished from her sight but a single tear rolled from her eye indicating how happy she is that her daughter got something which is making her happy and safe.

"Thank you Prerana," Rishab said and Prerana looked at him in confusion.

"For what Rishab?" Prerana asked.

"For giving me a mother, a grandmother's love to Kuki and all over making our lives living worthable," Rishab said.

"It is nothing in front of what you gave me Rishab and I'm happy and relieved that Maa accepted us with being angry," Prerana confessed.

"Then I'm happy that you are happy and now till our baby come into the world you will not stress or do any more strenuous works," Rishab ordered her softly.

"I won't," She said and placed her head on his shoulder and slipped into sleep and he felt content and happy to see his wife and daughter's content and serene face accompanied by a sweet and soft smile.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update👏

Veena accepted PreRish & Kuki😊

Loved the family moment😊

Rishabh gained a family

Waiting for next