Frequent Posters

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Its a amazing start. Continue soon

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is a good start. She is already in love with him, which he is not aware of. His past😭. Anurag is supporting his family knowing they are culprits and destroyed a family🤬. Her declaration as Mrs Prerana Rishab Bajaj is 👏. I also like that Bajaj witnessed her declaration that she is Bajaj's wife. And the ending with his warning is .

Waiting to read the next part. Please do update soon.

uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting start 

Plz update soon

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good start.

I am a silent reader

Loved Perish as a couple

Waiting for next

uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome start love it

Update soon

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Episode-2

They reached Basu Bari as still, Anurag didn't return Bajaj mansion. Slowly Rishab took Prerana into their room and made her sit on the bed and fetched a glass of water and gave her and all the while she was looking at him.

"Mrs Bajaj, what made you go to publication house and if something happened to you or our child, what will happen to Kuki?" Rishab asked.

"I just wanted to clarify a few things with Mr Basu, Mr Bajaj and now I got answers for my questions, " Prerana said.

"Okay, what did you find? And is it important and necessary for you to clarify them now itself when you are in this condition, " He chided her.

How could I even misunderstand him, even now he is concerned about me, was the thought running in her mind. Yet she couldn't come to stop him when he is scolding her for behaving like this, in fact, she felt safe and warmth radiating from it which she once used to feel from the person now she left behind in the cabin to mull over her actions, now she felt free and alive like in old-time when she was not tied down because of the love she had for Anurag because his love was a thing that comes with a lot of demands which he never shared as Anurag always kept silent in front of his family in sidelines while Mr Bajaj's care is more of a freedom which helps her to stand for self-esteem and respect which she lacked with Anurag.

"Mrs Bajaj, are you even listening to me?" Rishab asked annoyed.

"Mr Bajaj, can you leave the matter, for now, please and I wanted to ask something, can I?" Prerana asked shocking Rishab as she was not the one to do things seeking his permission yet he couldn't stop himself from nodding his head in acceptance for her to ask.

"What do you want to ask?" Rishab asked her.

"Can we start afresh? I mean... What I meant to say is can we give a chance to this relation?" Preranan asked not looking at him, while he was shocked listening to her question.

"Mrs Bajaj as I said before I cannot force you to become my wife I always wanted a mother to my daughter and I don't know what made you take this decision but if you have compelled into this then I--" Rishab was saying but was interrupted by her.

"Mr Bajaj, no one compelled me to take this decision, I myself wanted to give a chance to this relation and you, I know I said when we got married that you will not have any rights as the husband or me as your wife but now I want us to start everything from fresh, " Prerana said which surprised Rishab even more.

"Are you sure about this Mrs Bajaj, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in this relationship and I'm happy now where we stand in the sense of husband and wife, " Rishab said even though he always felt jealous that his wife used to take stand for Anurag or the love she had for him.

"Mr Bajaj, I want to start everything from first as I said I want to give a chance to this relationship in the time span we have been married I always felt comfortable and safe with you even though I hated you at first because you snatched my love from me but as time passed I felt the love for Anurag fading away as a mere memory, now he is nothing but past, I have seen you as ruthless and arrogant businessman, as a caring and responsible husband and son-in-law even though I never accepted you as my husband or my family as their son-in-law and as a caring and loving father,I always wanted Anurag to protect me, care me and love me, he did love me but the care, concern and comfort ness added with safety was never present in our relationship which I feel with you now, I know it will take us time to become man and wife but now we have a daughter and soon one more child is going to come into this world as our child and we can't give them an environment where their parents are not even comfortable with each other, I want a fresh start, are you willing to accept me as your wife and allow me into your life?" Prerana explained.

When he heard that she wanted to start afresh he was shocked that why she wanted to give a chance to this relationship when she loves Mr Basu the next minute her declaration of him being the past and fading memory made him shocked and happy, her saying that she feels comfort and safety brought joy to his heart, he knew that he always craved her attention and love the minute she entered his life as his wife and Kuki's mother yet he stayed away from her because he felt guilty for separating her from Mr Basu and her family but the father in him made him turn blind eye to the pain he caused her and now when she herself wanted to start everything from beginning he is not going deny her or the second chance the fate bestowed upon him.

"Mrs Bajaj, if that is what you really want then I will be very happy to start from the beginning, " Rishab said which made Prerana smile and her eyes twinkled as usual which brought immense joy to his heart.

"Thank you then, friends?" Prerana asked forwarding her hand like a five-year child which amused him.

"Friends but I have a condition?" Rishab said.

"What is it and Mr Bajaj it is friendship not business that you are laying conditions and terms, " Prerana said frowning.

"I know and the condition is till you delivery you are not going to stress yourself as I don't want any complications during delivery and anything happening to you or our baby, will follow whatever doctor and I said, if you are okay with this then I'm your friend, " Rishab said which brought a smile on her face.

"Okay, I will do as you said but you should start calling me Prerana from now onwards, " Prerana said.

"Okay Mrs Bajaj I mean Prerana, now you should take rest as Kuki will be back in an hour or two, in the evening we are going to the hospital for your check-up, so take some rest, " Rishab said.

"Okay but we will take Kuki too while coming we will have dinner and ice cream outside tonight, " Prerana said excitedly and Rishab can see excitement and joy in her eyes.

"Okay as you both wish but till then I want you and after Kuki came back to take rest and in the evening we will go out and now I'm going to office as I have a meeting, " Rishab said.

"Okay, take care of yourself and we will be ready by the time you are back home, " Prerana said.

"I will and you take care of yourself, take rest, " Rishab said pressing a kiss to her forehead and placed comforter on her while Prerana gave him a smile that was reserved to Kuki till yesterday and now to him, he walked out of the room after closing the door behind him.

He came down with a small smile playing on his lips which irked Basus, Maasi and Tanvi. He went to the kitchen to find Debuda who is cooking lunch.

"Debuda, " Rishab called.

"Yes, Sir, " Debuda replied nervously.

"I want you to give Apple Juice to Mam and Kuki before lunch after Kuki arrives and I don't want any mistakes in this, " Rishab warned.

"I will give Juice to Mam and Kuki Sir, " Debuda replied.

"Good and inform Mam, that I will be home for lunch when she comes down, " Rishab said and left for office and all this while everyone was shocked and surprised by this side of his because they always saw his ruthless and arrogant mask in place which was reserved for the world.

After an hour Prerana woke up feeling fresh, when she recalled what happened an hour back brought a smile to her face thinking the step she took towards Rishab, she knows there is a long way before he loves or she can confess her love to him but she is willing to wait for him to fall for her and now she has a whole life in front of them to fall for each other, she knows she needs to tell everything to her mother if she wants her mother to be part of her children's lives in order for them to have love of grandparents. She will do that as soon as possible. She came out of her thoughts went to the washroom, completed her needs and came outside to see just then Kuki entering with a big toothy grin on her face and Debuda entered inside with Juice and gave it to Prerana and Kuki telling what Rishab told him which brought a smile on her face and without any fuss Prerana and Kuki drank the juice.

"My Baby is back from school, " Prerana said taking Kuki into her embrace and Kuki nodded her head in acceptance snuggling into her mother.

"Shall I tell you something Kuki?" Prerana asked and Kuki nodded her head.

"Tonight you, me and Papa are going out to have dinner and ice cream, do you like it?" Prerana asked with a smile on her lips for which she was met with a happy jumping kid.

"I take it as you love it, " Prerana said and was given an enthusiastic hug and a kiss on her cheek and this was all seen by Rishab who was back home for lunch after Picking Kuki from school.

"Kuki, you don't jump on Mom like that okay, you see Mom is going to bring you a brother or sister in this world so it may hurt them, " Rishab said entering inside which startled Prerana who was unaware of his presence till now.

"Mr Bajaj, you are back early today, " Prerana said.

"Yeah, my meeting for now completed so thought to have lunch today with my wife and daughter, " He said was awarded by two happy souls his wife and daughter.

"That is very good Mr Bajaj, them come we will have even me and Kuki are hungry, right Kuki?" Prerana asked and Kuki nodded her head in acceptance.

They went down to have lunch, Kuki was in her father arms, Rishab had his left arm around Prerana who walked down with his support they were a picture of a happy family.

Hello, everyone, here is the second part of my ff, I hope everyone will like it and will comment on it.

Edited by ruhanika_ruhi - 4 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Loved this...

Bajju n Priyu wants to give their relation a second chance... Thats great.

Loved the PreRish and Kukki family moments.

Continue soooonish.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update

Waiting for next

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is so good.

They started afresh and she initiated it. Though initially, he is not sure why she wants this, finally he gave in to her wishes and his hearts wish too. I am so happy for them. I loved how she came clean about her past and her thoughts to him. Started with friends, it wouldn't take much time to be man and wife. His forehead kiss💕. I am waiting for their evening together as a family. Please do update soon.

Vaidehi12 thumbnail

Too good update ... 😍.. waiting for next